A Failure

Idol life of Z
As it was announced Group B was chosen over Group A. Zat, Kiho, Xuan, Haku one by one fell to the ground in despair. Feeling despaired, Zat looks around seeing s sad some crying but he looks up and see Hakyeon standing alone. "Everyone stand up" said Hakyeon calmly in a deep voice. "But hyung..." stuttered Haku while grieving. "I SAID STAND UP YOU PUNKS" screamed Hakyeon as his voice echoes the room gathering attention from multiple people."After you stand up hold your heads up high because we did all we can. We did our best. If that's not enough we can always just practice more and break our limits. Be proud because we gave it all we had and performed well. So stand up will you" said Hakyeon in a calm and comforting way to the members with a comforting look on his face. Zat was feeling dejected but now was comforted by the words of their leader helped the members stand up. Hakyeon, Zat, Kiho, Xuan and Haku after wiping his tears away, stood up and thanked everyone for watching them perform and walk out the evaluation hall with their head held high. As they went out they slowly sighed and took a seat. "I think let's call it day huh. Let's grab out things and head back to the dorm. Cheer up alright and let's meet at the entrance later" said Hakyeon to the members. Everyone just nods and went to grab their stuff.
 
Zat was first to areived to their meeting point after grabbing his things. He look around and the members were there yet so he went to the company's cafe just beside the entrance. He sat there ordered a pure Caramel shake his favourite drink to cheer himself up while he's sitting pondering. G-IDLE who was passing by after spectating the evaluation test saw Zat pondering alone in the cafe. They sympathise with Zat and went their way except one member who then approach Zat. Zat who was galaxies away in his thoughts got surprised as someone suddenly sat in front of him. He was more surprised after seeing it was Miyeon from G-IDLE. "Oh oh sun-su-sunbaenim" stuttered Zat as he was surprised. Miyeon told him to quiet down and sit. Zat who was still surprised sat down as ordered. "What brings you here sunbaenim" asked Zat. "I came here to check on you and call me comfortably Zat-shii" respond Miyeon with concern. "Owh it's alright, I'm just a little disappointed that's all" replied Zat as he sigh. As Zat looked up he saw Miyeon face close to him. He can feel their nose almost touching and their lips only few centimetres away from each other. Zat backed off quickly while getting flustered. "Hehehe cute. Its gonna be alright just try again" said Miyeon teasing Zat who's face was red as a cherry. "Anyways, I gotta go now, if you need anything or help with anything just tell me" said Miyeon. "Alright Noona I know your really busy and I don't want to be a burden so thanks Anyways" said Zat as he politely rejects Miyeon's offer that he will definitely regret . Miyeon sulks and pouts as she took Zat's phone that was on lying on the table. "Here, now you have no excuses to not ask" said Miyeon as she gave back Zat phone after giving him her contact number. Zat looks at his phone in disbelief as he now has Miyeon's number. Miyeon then went away waving goodbye at Zat while doing a lovely smile. Zat felt his heart fluttered but was disturbed as he heard Hakyeon calling him at a distance. Zat then went back to the dorms with the members.
 
After they arrived back at the dorms all of them went to sleep. Zat suddenly woke up as he was still feeling sad. He went to check on Hakyeon to see if he's still awake but Hakyeon wasn't at his bed. Zat then slowly walk out the room as he saw the rest of the members except Hakyeon at their bedroom doors awake also. They all couldn't really sleep and decided to hang out in the living room. "Where Hakyeon hyung Zat?"asked Kiho. Zat responds with raising his shoulders signalling he doesn't know. The room went quite as they are wondering where Hakyeon is. Xuan then heard a sob from outside. "You hear that?"asked Xuan to s. "Yeah I heard it" said Haku. They went to track where the sobbing was and found the source, but was just outside their dorm doors. Zat was pushed by the members to open the door. Zat then sigh while cursing them in his head. He then slowly opens the door finding Hakyeon sitting there sobbing alone. The members immediately went out to comfort their leader. "What's wrong hyung" asked Haku as he also starts to cry again. "Why are you crying again little punk" scolded Kiho. "Its alright Kiho, don't be mad at him" said Hakyeon defending the maknae. "I'm just disappointed that I couldn't lead you guys properly to achieve your dreams. Our dreams. Forgive me my dosaengs" said Hakyeon as starts to sob once more. The members then all hugged the leader comforting him saying "its alright hyung, we're in this together you might be the leader but we all carry the same burden. If we succeed we succeed as a team. If we fail we fail as team". Hakyeon then starts to bawl in the arms of s. After crying for a while Hakyeon stood up and tell the members he's hungry as he went to sleep without having dinner. The rest of the members laugh then went inside to eat and Zat was gonna cook dinner. They all ate, chat, laugh about each others crying faces, became even closer that night and slept in one bed peacefully until morning where they will start their normal routine as a trainee then go the company to train again like always.