PRODUCE PT3

Idol life of Z

A few days has passed since then and it was finally the RE-Evaluation day. Trainees were asked to dance and sing the opening song in front of the camera alone. The mentors will then judge trainees from that video and decide whether he/she will go up a class or down. Trainees are now waiting in their respective classes for the cameraman to finish setting up. Meanwhile in Class A.

Zat: Aigoo...I'm getting nervous.

Xuan: Don't say that now I'm nervous too

Haku: Hyung me too

Kiho: Feels like I'm forgetting everything

Hakyeon: YA, be quiet. You're disturbing the other trainees.

The cameraman then finished setting up and called up the trainees.

Zat: Me first...

Kiho: Hyung!!!

Zat: hahaha slow . I'm first before I forget everything.

Xuan and Haku: No fair hyung.

Hakyeon:  Shhh let him be.

Kiho, Xuan and Haku the sulks.

Zat was now standing in front of the camera and ready to go. As soon as the music plays Zat danced and sang well as practices. The other members then did well too. Some of the Class A trainees were lacking and messed it up. They then returned with tears in their eyes as they were sure going down a class. Zat and the others tried to comfort them.

Zat: Its alright...

Random A Trainee: But I messed it up. Surely I'm going down now

Hakyeon: Its gonna be okay. After this class ranking wouldn't really matter as now we will be dependent on the votes by viewers Anyways. You'll just have to do well then

R. A Trainee: Thanks hyung..

After Hakyeon said that things calmed down and Zat started thinking what was his image on TV. What do people think of him. He realizes that he may have been fooling around too much and regretted thinking people might take him as a fool. Well he is Cube Ent anyways.

Another few days has passed and the Re-evaluation has happened. Many trainees started moving up a class and down too including the A Class. Zat now sees new faces in A Class as some of his former classmates has now gone down to a different class, some even to F Class but all of them were welcomed warmly. Soon after that a new mission was revealed. It was to shoot a music video for the opening song and the center of the music will be the A Class. The trainees were then gathered in the studio once again. The boys the stumbles once again with the female trainees. Zat was late as he went to the toilet first because he had spicy ramyeon that night. As he rushes to the studio he accidentally bumps with a trainee and fell on top of him.

Zat: Ouchh. You okay there bro?

Trainee: oww(in a sweet female tone)

Zat: Wait you're a ..... GIRL!!!! IM SORRY.

Trainee: Its alright I'm was the who bump into you....(as she looks up to Zat)

It was trainee Ahn Yujin. She was one of the most popular female trainees and Zat recognizes her as he suddenly got tense now

Yujin: But are you oka...(stops)

She suddenly stops and her eyes opened widely like she was shocked. Her face was turning bright red. Zat was confused why until he realised where his hand is and he also turned red.

Zat: Is..is..I...is it at your uhhh(stutters) 

Yujin:  Ye...yess

Zat's hand was on Yujin's bottom as he tried to save her from the fall. Yujin then let's go and stood up immediately. Zat was still on the floor. Yujin then offered her hand to help him to stand and Zat took it.

Zat: I'm sorry Yujin 

Yujin: Let's just forget about it and go now. We're late..

Yujin said in a upset and angry tone as she was clearly flustered at the situation.

Zat: Alright then...

They then went to the studio together. Upon arrival Zat stop Yujin from entering.

Yujin: Why?

Zat: I think we shouldn't enter holding hands like this.

Yujin didn't realised she was still holding his hand from helping him up earlier.

Yujin: (flustered and getting red again) Oh shoot, sorry.

As she quickly let his hand go.

Zat: Alright let's enter then.

Yujin just nods

As they entered they see Mentor Rain who has just arrived. They then took a seat. Zat returned to s and Yujin back to the female trainees. Rain then says.

Rain: As you know, we will be shooting a music video for the opening song.

Trainees: YESSS

Rain: And the center of the MV will be A Class.

Trainees:  YESS

Rain: But the true center will be one of the Class A trainees not as group. A trainee will be chosen to be the center of the music video. If you know the Produce series you know how important the center position is right?..

Trainees:  OF COURSE 

Rain: The trainees that will be the center of attention will be chosen by none other that yourself. You may vote for the center after seeing them perform right now.

The Class A trainees were then asked to dance to the opening song one by one. They then started to dance while adding some new moves or singing it better for the votes. After the votes were calculated, Zat was now the new center for the male trainees. Then female trainees started to perform their opening songs. Yujjn was first to perform and she did really well until she and Zat made eye contact suddenly. Yujin got flustered and stop performing and went down the stage which would've cost her the center position and it did. A trainee from Japan got the position and it was Miyawaki Sakura. She's really famous. Zat then felt guilty towards Yujin. After the centres were decided they were told to keep practicing because the music video shooting was only a week away especially for the centres if they want to get votes from the viewers. Good news though as trainees were told they get to go home tonight as tomorrow they can have a day off to relieve them from the stress of the competition. Trainees then went back to the dorms to pack up. Some trainees decided to just stay and some stayed because they were foreign trainees, they dont really have anywhere to go Anyways. Zat was planning to just stay but Kiho insisted that he go home with him as his Mother told them to have a sleepover.

Kiho: Hyung let's go

Zat: Nooo I'm too shy

Kiho: Why?

Zat: Its someone else house. I'm not really used to that.

Kiho: Hyung it's my house. It'll be fine.

Zat: it'll be uncomfortable. Just send my regard to your mother.

Kiho: Hyung she cooks really well. You'll be surprised. Plus the other members will be there also

Zat: Hakyeon hyung, Xuan and Haku?

Kiho: YESS (Groans while trying to drag Zat)

Zat: Why didn't you tell me earlier... Let's go then...

Kiho: YA HYUNG... THEN IF ITS JUST ME YOU WOULDN'T GO?

Zat: what? YA? This little punk

Kiho: (laughs nervously) Sorry hyung...

Zat: (scophs) anyways let's go now.

After Zat packed his things they then went to Kiho's house for the sleep over. His house was basically a mansion and the members were shock at how big it is. There were rumours that Kiho was a son of a CEO of a big company. They talk as they walk in the pathway to the house.

Zat: So the rumours were true then....

Kiho: Its nothing much hyung but it's TRUE

Zat: That you entered the company through connections?

Zat and the others than laughed.

Kiho: HYUNG... I entered through my talent Alright.

Hakyeon:  Yes yes (teasing)

Kiho then sulks as the members continue to laugh. They were then welcomed by Kiho's parents and led to Kiho's bedroom. It was really large. After settling down they are the fanciest dinner they ever had and went to bed. Instead of the bed they all slept on a futon on the floor.

Xuan: Oh My God...this futon is nice than the bed in the Produce dorms.

Haku: I know right........(as he suddenly falls asleep)

Kiho: (sigh)

They all went to sleep soon that night.

It was then lunchtime when they woke up. Zat and the others were really exausthed from the show that they missed breakfast. Hakyeon was already up and ready when they saw him there playing with his phone. Zat then also checked his phone as he missed it so much because they took away his phone in Produce. They then also ate the fanciest lunch ever and were grateful to Kiho as tears from their the edge of their eyes. After lunch Kiho then brought the members outside to sightseeing around his neighboorhood and shopping. They were once again grateful to Kiho. First they went shopping. They bought new training shoes and clothes. Kiho flexed his wealth by paying for all of it with his black card. They got tired after all of that and decided to go home. As they walk home they passed by a teokbokki stall. Haku noticed this and begged the hyung to buy it for him. Zat was then sent to buy it. He the went to the auntie selling it.

Zat: Auntie, can I have uhh 7 servings of teokbokki to go.

Auntie: Coming right up after I finished this customer's order first

Zat: Hmm? There's no one here though...

Suddenly a voice came from the back and it sounded familiar.

The voice: Is my order done Auntie?

Auntie: Almost sweetie 

Zat almost recognizes that cute speaking voice and decided to see who it was.

Chaewon: Okay auntie...

Zat: Oh it's you.

Chaewon: Oh my... Zat-shii

Zat: Didn't expect this meeting. What are you doing here?

Chaewon: Right, I live around here.

Zat: Ohh okay okay 

Chaewon: You've come to the right stall. This auntie is the best in the neighborhood even state to be honest.

Auntie: Your flattering me Chaewon ah.

Zat: You must have known each other for a long time then.

Auntie: She always comes here since she was little.

Zat: (laughs) (cute)

Chaewon: Auntie TMI

Kiho then came to get Zat.

Kiho: What's taking you so long Zat hyung? Auntie please hurry up

Auntie: You little brat. Your always like this. Can't you see there's another customer here first.

Kiho: (laughs) you know I'm joking right auntie.

Kiho the looks around to find the customer.

Kiho: oh Oh Chaewon Noona

Chaewon: Aigoo you're still a brat Kiho. 

Auntie: and blind too

Everyone then laughs except Zat who was confused.

Zat: Wait you know each other?

Kiho: Yeah, we went to the same school.

Auntie: He also comes here often when he was younger. That's why I let him joke like that with me. Wait didnt you always come with that other boy?

Kiho: Hakyeon hyung 

Auntie: Yes yes

Zat: What?

Kiho: Hakyeon and me also went to the same school.

Chaewon: True. Hakyeon was in the same class with me.

Zat: WHAT? I mean I kinda know because Kiho told me that he was friends with Hakyeon hyung for a while now. But this I didnt know

Chaewon then looks at Zat's face.

Chaewon: Jealous?

Zat: NO

Chaewon then laughs with Kiho. Then another voice came from behind.

???: Unnie are you done?

Zat then looks who it was and got shock.

Chaewon: Not yet Yujin ah

Yujin: Please be faster Unnie...

Yujin then sees Zat and Kiho. Yujin get flustered and red as a tomato once again.

Yujin: aahh... you...

Chaewon: You know him?

Zat: No we've never met.....except in PRODUCE. I mean she...she.she's famous right? Kiho?

Kiho: (weirded out) Yes 

Chaewon notices something is wrong here but gets cut by the auntie.

Auntie: Here your order Chaewon and here's yours

Zat and Chaewon then grabbed their food and payed.

Chaewon: Oh no.. I forgot to buy yours Yujin.

Yujin: Unnie....

Chaewon: Auntie one more please.

Auntie: Sadly that the last of it.

Chaewon and Yujin then was sad especially Yujin.

Yujin: Unnie how can you forget

Chaewon: Sorry Yujin. You can have mine.

Zat: Here take mine. I ordered extra. Please just take it.

Chaewon then took it saying thank you and then went their way with Yujin. Zat was relieved as he hoped the teokbokki can make up to Yujin after what happened. Zat and Kiho then went home where the members are waiting.

Later that night after eating and hanging out in Kiho's room. Zat finally told the members what happened.

Zat: Guys...

Haku: Yes hyung?

Zat: I need to tell you something.

Hakyeon: What is it?

Zat: The other day..I kinda had an accident.

Kiho: What are you okay? 

Zat: Just a minor accident. When we were ask to gather at the studio for the new mission, I went to the toilet right?

Xuan: Yes..

Zat: As I was exiting and heading to the studio in a rush... I bumped with a female trainee and we fell. She fell on top of me.

The member: WHAT THEN THEN...

Zat: Yeaaahh... I sorta accidentally grab her . But it only happened because I tried to save her from falling so I had to hug her while falling.

Haku: WHAATT HYUUNG.

The members were clearly excited about it.

Hakyeon: Which trainee was it?

Zat: (sigh) it was Ahn Yujin...

The members then gasped in shock.

Hakyeon: Wait isn't she like 16?

Xuan: No she 18 years old currently.

Hakyeon: 18? Then you can relax Zat.

Zat: But hyung...

Kiho: OWWHH. Now I know why you where flustered when we met her just now....

Zat: KIHO SHUT YOUR  

Kiho then laughs at the truth.

Hakyeon: Did you apologise?

Zat: Kinda...

Haku: Better apologies properly then hyung.

Zat: Sure when we get back to PRODUCE. I'm pretty sure no one saw us.

Kiho: That's good then. Could've cause a lot of trouble if someone did.

Hakyeon: ALRIGHT. Forget your worries for tonight and let's rest. We have to return to PRODUCE tommorow.

The rest: YES HYUNG.

Zat then decided to think about it tommorow and went to sleep in Kiho's luxurious futon bed