PRODUCE PT1

Idol life of Z

As a new day emerges, the boys were all aready set and ready to leave but they must visit the company first before going to PRODUCE. As they arrive at the company's entrance, a voice called out to them. They looked around only to found it was just Miyeon again. "Hmpph just go" Hakyeon said while pushing Zat to Miyeon. The others then went ahead to the director's office.

Zat: Miyeon noona, what are you doing here so early?

Miyeon:  I have a schedule for a photoshoot later. Plus  heard today is the day you're going to PRODUCE. So I came to wish you good luck

Zat: Oh thanks Noona I really appreciate it

Miyeon: Good luck, if you win, then I'll give you a prize

Zat: What prize?

Miyeon: Hmm hard to say but I'll give you a preview of the prize (Miyeon then went for a peck at Zat's cheeks)

Zat: (suprised) NOONA NOONA 

Miyeon: Geez calm down thats just a preview (winks while going away)

Zat: What if somebody saw that (sighs)

Zat then went in the director's office. Seeing the members line up facing the director and BTOB Seo Eunkwang (who is also a director at Cube). 

Director: PUNK your late. How dare you make a director wait. 2 directors at that.

Zat: I'm  sorry, had business to attend to first.

Director:  YA what's more important than....

Seo Eunkwang: (cuts in) Director calm down. Since they dont have much time till the show.

(Zat thanks Eunkwang with his eyes and Eunkwang just smile and nods)

Director: (coughs) Anyways all I wanna say was good luck. I know you boys will make it far. You boys are an all rounder and massively talented.

Eunkwang: I agree, please perform well because your now representing the company. 

Hakyeon: Yes director, sunbaenim. We will try our best and never give up. We'll bring honour to the company.

The boys: YES DIRECTOR

Director: I see you boys are fired up. Now go with that passion before it runs out. 

Zat and the others then went to the van that will bring them to the PRODUCE shooting location. The boys then talk while waiting to arrive.

Kiho: I'm kinda nervous.

Zat: hmm? Your usually confident though.

Kiho: I know it's just now we'll be performing in front of trainees from other companies and possibly millions of viewers. One wrong move could probably end my dreams.

Hakyeon: YA, Dont  worry about it. I believe in us. Let's just rest a bit.

Kiho: okay hyung 

Xuan: Its gonna be alright. I'm confident.

Haku: Besides viewers are gonna love us

Zat: Why?

Haku: Come on Zat hyung. We have you, Kiho hyung and Hakyeon hyung who's amazing at singing. Me and Xuan are excellent rappers, we also dance well especially you (Zat) and Kiho, Also myself. Plus, we're all good looking and tall. Our average height is 180cm. That's golden proportions for sure

Xuan: I guess you're right

The other the nods in agreement after boasting about their physical attractiveness.

Hakyeon: Anyways let all rest before we arrive. It's not good to overthink. Let's chill and believe in yourself

The boys: YES HYUNG.

After a long journey they finally arrived. After going out of the car, the boys were amazed by how big the studio is. Then they all went in the studio where they then identified themselves to the staff there. The staff then took them to a waiting area somewhere.

Hakyeon: Excuse me, I thought we were going to the stage where the filming is.

Staff: Yes, your the first to arrive so we'll make you enter a bit late.

Zat: Why?

Staff:  Because you guys are from Cube entertainment. It'll be more impactful if trainees from big companies enters late.

The boys: Owhh okay okay.

They then hang around the waiting area watching trainees from various small companies enter, some even unknown companies and trainees without company. Zat and the other were wary of those trainees without companies because sometimes they pack a punch like WANNAONE JAEHWAN. After a while, they were finally called in to enter. As they enter, a wave of charisma was flooding the room. As they struded confidently in the room standing on the center of the stage to choose where to sit. Zat notices that the other trainees were gasping and amazement and just kept a poker face to exude charisma. 

R.trainee 1( random trainee): wow just look at them from Cube. They're a different level.

R.trainee 2: Yaaah, they're good looking and tall too

R.trainee 3: they must be talented if they're from Cube. 

R.trainee 4: BTOB sunbaenim is from there right?

R.trainee 5: yeah also PENTAGON, CLC and G-IDLE

Hakyeon the lead the boys the top of the stage where they sat on the chairs numbered 10-6. After they sat down they watch as trainees from big companies enter one by one. Especially when trainees from YG, JYP, SM and even HYBE entered. Zat and the others weren't even shaken up by the presence of this trainees as they were very confident. After tall the 101 trainees entered, the mentors made an entrance. The mentors consist of FTISLAND Hongki, Bae Jin Young, Cheetah, Zico and May J Lee. Every trainee stood up to greet while clapping their hands in amazement even the Cube boys. Last entered the Nation Producer Representative,  Rain. Every was amazed once more by these legend figures in front of them. Rain then pulled up mic and said

Rain: I bet you all know by now on how the show works right?

Trainees: YESSS

Rain: Well this year is different. What's our usual show name?

Trainees: PRODUCE 101.

Rain: You're correct but this year it's different. The show will now be known as 'PRODUCE: THE EVOLUTION' or 'PD202'.

Trainees was surprised and confused as they weren't informed.

Rain: You wanna know why?

Trainees: YEEESSSS

Rain: Alright then. Please show them (saying it to the production crew while pointing his hand to the right wall). Please everybody look to the right.

The trainees then did as ordered. The right wall suddenly rose up to the ceiling revealing another room filled with 101 trainees but this time it was all female trainees. All the trainees were shocked too see this. At the right was 101 female trainees and the left side was 101 trainees all Male.

Rain: Ahahha. As you can see, this year the PRODUCE series will do something new and different. A Evolution of sorts. You will now be competing with both female and Male trainees. Let me explain further, the competition will still be Male vs male and females vs female. But with this method we will be able to debut two groups at once. A GLOBAL PROJECT GROUP THAT WILL LAST WILL PROMOTE FOR FIVE YEARS.

Trainees both boys and girls are all shock at the sudden announcement. Kiho then raised his hand.

Rain: Yes you there

Kiho: Does this mean we'll perform in front of everybody present here (male and female trainees) for the class placement?

CLASS PLACEMENT TEST IS AN EVALUATION DONE BY THE MENTORS MENTIONED ABOVE TO CATEGORISE TRAINEES BASED ON THEIR TALENT AND SKILL FROM THE BEST 'CLASS A' TO THE WORST 'CLASS F'

Rain: hahah yes young boy. As he said you all will be performing in front of each other for the class placement test.

Trainees were all taken aback as they didn't know. Its already nerve wrecking to perform in front of the same gender but now they have to do it on front of the opposite also. Trainees were embarrassed. Zat was cool about it and laugh at the nervous trainees.

Zat: Hyung I bet someone prepared a y performance. That's why their nervous

Hakyeon: I thought so too. Good thing we prepared something else.

Haku: RIGHT RIGHT, hahaha

Rain: Alright everbody( as he took a seat in front of the stage with the mentors to evaluate the trainees) let's start shall we?

One by one trainees from different trainees were called up to the stage to perform. The variety of trainees were amazing as they bring something different to the table. Trainees were called up randomly both boys and girls. So far no trainee has placed above class C at best. Then came 4 female trainees from Woolim entertainment. The trainees were getting attention more so from the Male trainees because of their beauty. Zat took a look and was in agreement with the other trainees. Especially the trainee Kwon Eunbi and Kim Chaewon that was very eye catching. Zat was more interested in trainee Kim Chaewon as he was dazed in on her beauty. Chaewon then faced the male trainees and caught Zat staring at her. Chaewon then let out a little smirk as Zat was clearly dazed by her and Zat returned a smile. Then they both realised what they were doing and immediately faced away from each other. 

Zat: (in his head) , I hope the camera didn't catch that. I almost messed up.

Chaewon: (also in her head) Dang it, what was I doing. Well j kinda find it amusing that he was staring at me. Well who can blame him. Hahahahaha. It was kinda cute tho......YAAAA KIM CHAEWON FOCUS. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING ABOUT. YOUR HERE TO DEBUT.

Kwon Eunbi: YA Kim Chaewon, snap out of it. We gotta perform

Chaewon: Ye...yes unnie (as she gets in position to perform)

The Woolim trainees then started to perform ACHUU by LOVELYZ. Zat was watching and found it cute but his eyes were fixed on Chaewon. Wherever she went his eyes followed her. The suddenly the music changed to BAD by Infinite. The females trainees then started to dance intensely very much a duality between the two songs. Zat eyes were once again fixed on Kim Chaewon as he repeated said "wow she's pretty and cute to and pretty too" over and over again in his head. Hakyeon who saw see in a dazed then snap him back to reality.

Hakyeon: Ya Zat..

Zat: (suprised) Yes.. Yes hyung what?

Hakyeon: Quit that. What if the camera catches it.

Zat: Okay okay.

The Woolim trainees the ended their performance with the room in amazed a female trainee can dance like that. They then left the stage with getting 'A' as their result. Zat and the others than clapped. After that Rain picked up the mic once again to call the trainee. 

Rain: Trainees from Cube entertainment, YG entertainment, JYP entertainment and HYBE please come down now and get ready at the backstage. Zat and the others then went backstage to get ready lead by Hakyeon. Zat then once again stumbles Kim Chaewon. Both of them was flustered after what happened earlier. They were last to perform among the trainees that was called earlier. The Woolim trainees were also asked to wait backstage. Zat and Chaewon is now side by side at the monitor screen watching the trainees perform. Zatnfelt the tension between him and Chaewon. So Zat decided to break the ice first.

Zat: Uhmm hey there(akward...)

Chaewon: Oh hi....

Zat : You're Chaewon right?

Chaewon: Yes I am....uhh how about you?

Zat: Just call me Zat

Chaewon: Owhh and i see that your from Cube.

Zat: Yeah and your from WOOO..lim (oh my God what am I doing right now)

Chaewoon: (gigles) Cute..(in her head)

Zat: Your performance was quite good Chaewon....shi? Uhh Noona? Or....

Chaewon than came closer to Zat that her shoulder is  leaning on Zat's arm.

Chaewon: How old are you?

Zat: I'm 19

Chaewon: Then Noona should do it.... I'm was born at 2000

Zat: owh Noona...(I know she's older but it doesn't feel right calling her Noona.....I dont know why though)

Chaewon: No, let's just be Chingu then...its better this way.

Zat: Alright then Chaewon...shi

Chaewon: (gigles) Thanks anyways for complimenting our performance

Zat: Its alright.

The staff then called the Woolim trainees back to their seats.

Chaewon: Gotta go now and good luck bye.

Zat: Aight.

Zat, Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan and Haku then waited for their turn to perform. Sadly the performances from the big companies wasn't all that good and barely got a C. Zat and the others suddenly felt a burden as they walk up the stage for their performance after being called.