A Dream coming true?

Idol life of Z
"Well, been training hard haven't you?"asked the director. "Yes director-nim although we still lacking" replied Kiho. "Have you guys eaten yet?"asked the director again. Everyone shakes their head signalling they haven't eaten lunch yet. The director then brought them to a nearby restaurant to eat. As the trainees walk in, they also see a row of seat filled with trainees from the same company." Introducing, trainee group B" said the director. Everyone was confused except the director but sat down Anyways as it was ordered by the director.
 
"The reason I brought you all here is to tell you that Cube ent has decided to debut a new group, the biggest group Cube will ever debut" said the director. Every trainee present was shock. "You'll be divided into two groups"said the director while dividing the trainees in a group. Zat, Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan, Haku in group A and the other 10 trainees there in group B. Zat didn't really have a good feeling as he felt that they were outnumbered. Logically a group with more members tend to have more impact performance wise. "The reason you're put in groups because we will be choosing between you two groups to debut. So work hard"said the director encouragingly as he walk out the restaurant. Everyone was tense, especially between group A and B as their competitiveness has already clashed mentally.
 
After eating uncomfortably with the other trainees, Zat and the rest of group A went back to the practice room to discuss about their new challenge. Group A discussed what their group name should be. They gave out multiple ideas but nothing really works. "How about Zone5 as we are already five members in total"said Zat excitingly. The other look at each other happily in agreement and decided that Zone5 will be their group name. Then they choose positions they wanted.
HAKYEON: LEADER,MAIN VOCAL
ZAT: LEAD VOCAL,RAPPER,DANCER
KIHO: VOCALIST,MAIN DANCER
XUAN: MAIN RAPPER, LEAD DANCER, SUB VOCALIST
HAKU: LEAD RAPPER, SUB VOCALIST
 
After deciding each others position they went straight to practice again. A few days passed, and group A was told that they will now have to attend training classes. Vocal class lead by BTOB leader Seo Eunkwang. Rapping Class lead by also BTOB rappers Jung Ilhoon and Lee Minhyuk. Dancing class will be taught by the infamous 1million dance studio. Both group A and B was excited to hear the news because they will be tutored by amazing people. Zat was excited more so than others as he is a big BTOB fan as he will continue to stutter and fanboy in front of his sunbaes as he attend the classes 
 
2 months has gone by now and it's time for a final evaluation to see which group will be chosen to debut. Both groups were extremely nervous as they will perform in front of multiple sunbaes(BTOB, PENTAGON,G-IDLE,CLC AND LIGHTSUM)of Cube and representatives of the company including the director. As time flew it was group A turn to perform. They decided to perform "I'll be your man"by BTOB. They chose this song because the song is one of the hardest song to cover in kpop and if they nail it, they could even outperformed group B whose performance was amazing as they utilised their big number of members. As group A starts to perform, it blew everyone away as they performed amazingly with vocals, rapping and dancing like there's no tomorrow. Everyone stood up to applaud but it was back to making decisions. The decisions was calculated all the way back when they started training until now. Both group A and B stood at the centre of the stage awaiting the results. The director stood up while holding the results paper. "I'll make it quick, the group that will be chosen to debut is......"said the director teasing them with suspense. Everyone held each other hand hoping that their group name will be called out. After looking around the director announced "GROUP B". Group B celebrated as group A one by one falls to the ground in despair.