An Opportunity

Idol life of Z
It was just another morning for the member as they hardly even woke up after sleeping so late last night. As usual Zat was first up and cooked breakfast again. Like a pack of hyenas Xuan, Kiho and Haku smelled the aroma of the heavenly food and went at it. Hakyeon who just finished showering came to the kitchen last and slapped Kiho's head. "Slow down, ALL OF YOU" scolded Hakyeon to the rest. "Hyung that hurts" sulks Kiho with a mouthful of food. "Eat hyung before heading out" said Zat to Hakyeon while sighing at the other members. Hakyeon thanks Zat for the food and proceeds to eat. After they finished eating, they went to the company to train like always.
 
When they arrived at the company they saw Group B at the entrance. Zat and the others went to them and congratulated them on their debut. "Thanks guys. Don't worry you'll also debut soon" said Han Kijung(leader of group B). "Soon after your skills get better than average you poor sh*ts hahahaha" continued by one of Group B's member. Kiho who was known to be hot tempered immediately reacted in violence but was stop by Zat who was holding him back. Group B was soon called by their newly appointed manager to the office to discuss things about their upcoming debut and they all went away glaring at Group A who was burning with rage. Hakyeon calmed everyone down and brought them to the practice room. "Don't mind them guys, let's just practice. It's no use getting mad now" said Hakyeon to the members.They soon started practice after calming down but was disturbed by the door behind them opening. Entered the director once again but today with BTOB. Zat, Hakyeon, Kiho, Xuan, Haku bowed in respect and greeted them. "So as you know, you weren't able to debut. I was rooting for you guys though"  said the director. "You were also our choice but  sadly the majority of the decisions were set on Group B" said Seo Eunkwang the leader of BTOB. "Thank you director-nim, sunbaenims and we're sorry we let you and your expectations down" said Hakyeon while bowing in apologies. "You're a good leader Hakyeon. Even in face of failure you stand tall and lead your members well" compliment the director and Eunkwang nodding in agreement. "Next time you'll sure be able to debut if you continue working hard, I promise you that. Although the company might take years to debut another group" said the director. The members just nods. The director and BTOB then said goodbye and left the practice room after comforting the members.
 
A few weeks has passed since then as Zat, Hakyeon , Xuan, Haku were lying down on the floor sweating after finishing training. "My God, how slow can Kiho be. Taking him this much time to buy drinks" said Haku. "Hey, respect your hyung you punk. Whats with that informal tone of yours" scolded Zat at Xuan. Xuan and the other than laugh as he then put his finger at his lips signalling Zat to not snitch because Xuan will surely get a beating if Kiho knows. Kiho then rushes through the practice room's door all hyped. "HEY, what's wrong with you rushing like that. Its noisy and you're late. Where's our drink?"said Hakyeon. "Calm down hyung. I know I'm late but all of you need to look at this" said Kiho as he quickly pulls out his phone to show them. It was news about Group B debut who will now be known as B.Nation( Boys Nation). Everyone just got annoyed and grunts. Kiho checked his phone once again " Oh wrong news, here the right one" said Kiho as he showed them once again. Now it was news about a new Season of PRODUCE 101 confirmed and they're currently about to recruit trainees. All of them started getting hyped again. "Guys, this is big news, how about we audition there?"said Xuan excitingly. "Yeah we should. Produce101 is big thing, it'll be good if can do well."said Zat. "But we'll need permission from the company first as we will be representing Cube entertainment if we entered" said Hakyeon. They all the went running to the director's office for approval. The directors secretary told them to slow down but they charge right in. The director who was eating got surprised  and almost choked. "HEY YOU PUNKS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" yelled the director. They then told the news to the director. "Hmmmn well this is a good opportunity for all you and I approve, so just go" said the director after careful consideration. The boys who was digging in the director's deluxe lunchbox was shocked of how easily it was approved. "Who do you think you're talking to? I am the director" said the director proudly. "Also I am rooting for you five. Don't tell anyone but you guys are my favourite" said the director quietly. The members felt proud and moved at the director's words and continued to eat the lunchbox. "Well eat up and go register later alright" said the director once more. The boys were done eating and went to register right away. After they left the director continued to eat his lunchbox just to find out they didn't leave him even a single food. The director the yelled in anger.
 
Later that night, the members were back at the dorm. All of them went to shower except Zat who was in the living room watching TV. His phone suddenly rang and Zat picks up the phone to see who's calling. He saw Miyeon's name and panicked, quickly going out to the veranda to answer it. "Ye....yes sunbaenim?"said Zat as he answered the phone.
 
Miyeon: Ya... Just when are you going to contact me?
Zat: ah sorry sunbaenim aren't you busy? That's why I didnt call.
Miyeon: What busy? We ended promotion like a week ago.
Zat: Oh
Miyeon: Did you just swear in English?
Zat: Oh you understand that? 
Miyeon: Of course I know that much you know.
Zat: sorry sunbaenim. It's been a rough few weeks.
Miyeon: Ya you're still not over it?
Zat: Its not that. I mean it does linger in my mind time to time.
Miyeon: Its alright Zat shii and Hey didnt I tell you to speak comfortably with me?
Zat: yes you did umm no...non..Noona
Miyeon: just call me Miyeon.
Zat: Noona let's not push it yet.
Miyeon: Alright... sorry
Zat: it's okay Noona
Miyeon: I called just to check on you. Is there anything going on with you right now?
Zat: Not much, well we did auditioned for PRODUCE 101
Miyeon: what The survival show?
Zat: yep
Miyeon: Oh that's good news Zat-shii. Soyeon participated in that before too you know. 
Zat: yeah I know.
Miyeon: that show is free pass for popularity and publicity if you do well that is. Did you get it?
Zat: Yep. We registered just in time. All five of us.
Miyeon: Good then. All of you are talented l more so than those guys B.Nation.
Zat: Yet you voted for them during the evaluations right?
Miyeon: Hey watch it. I voted for you okay.
Zat: owhh really(smirking)
Miyeon: Yeah I did(while blushing) Anyways I called just for that and good luck.
Zat: Alright Noona bye then
Miyeon: Ya is that how you're going to end a phone call with a girl this late?
Zat: I mean you're the one who called...
Miyeon: YOU JER...
Zat: Good night and sleep well Noona
Miyeon: YA you..you.. good night too....sleep well also(blushes)
Zat: Alright Noona bye
Miyeon: Bye.
(Call ends)
"What's this, he really know how to talk to girls" said Miyeon while blushing staring at her phone. Zat who's heart just fluttered and even more so nervous as he just called with Miyeon from G-idle. Zat was about to head back in but was stopped as he saw the members peeking and eavesdropping the call. "Who was that? As your leader I demand you to tell me" commanded Hakyeon. "It's no one really" replied Zat while avoiding eye contact. Then as fast as light Zat's phone was swiped away from his hand by Haku. Zat tried to take back his phone but was block by the members. Haku then checked Zat's call log and saw 'G-IDLE MIYEON NOONA' as the most recentl call. The members then proceed to attack Zat with questions and playful hitting. Zat then spilled the beans on how it happened and the members was shock also jealous. Further into that night, the members were still hanging out in the living room. "Guys, this could be it. A new opportunity for us. This could be our longtime dream to debut or at least increase our chances to debut if we do well. So let's practice really hard and shock Korea with our performance alright" said Hakyeon. "YES HYUNG" replied the members as they then went back in their respective room to rest for they have to prepare a performance tommorow for the upcoming show.