Act 6 [NEW]

Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after their sea trip, she's called by Junmyeon to come with him to buy medicine and food for Sehun because, apparently, he had fallen sick.

She doesn’t think she'd be this worried for him, but she feels heavy and lackluster during her class time, picking at her fingers and tapping her feet nervously. She doesn’t feel lighter until her class is over and she's jogging towards Junmyeon, who is standing outside her university doors with surprisingly, Baekhyun. She doesn’t want to be one of those girls, but she suddenly feels a whole lot better at seeing him and being in his presence, as if he's her own personal charger.

"Hey," she greets upon meeting the two, looking at Baekhyun. "Why are you here?"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Considering Junmyeon Hyung and I share the same university, it's bound for him to drag me anywhere."

Junmyeon's smiling so she thinks Sehun maybe isn't all that bad and perhaps his request for her to go with him has a completely different reason than his worry for him. "I don't like being alone! C'mon, guys, you know this! Besides, Sehun would love to see you at his apartment."

Junmyeon and Baekhyun both look at her, waiting, and she huffs, rolling her eyes. "I didn’t even notice he is sick. He was with me the entire day yesterday, and he doesn’t have classes today. Why didn't he tell me he's sick?"

"Probably doesn't want to burden you, or us," Junmyeon answers. "He didn't tell any of us, too. I only found him throwing up when I visited him today at his apartment by accident. He wouldn't have told anyone and ploughed through the sickness alone like an idiot."

Baekhyun shrugs playfully, looking down at her. "You know how he is."

Shs rolls her eyes again, but she's smiling. "You guys are adorable. Okay, lets go."

They walk outside the university and she sits back once Junmyeon opens his big convertible car to drive them to a drug store. Seun's apartment is also a few minutes away and she's not in a mood to walk there, so having a car is really great. Baekhyun takes shotgun and once they're all inside and the engine is purring to life, Baekhyun twists backwards to hand her a coffee she suspiciously saw him drink from just a minute ago.

"You seem sleepy," he says, smiling a little. His eyes are cute crescent moons behind his glasses. "Want something to freshen up?"

She groans in relief, accepting the coffee. "You're a lifesavor. Is it a mocha?"

Baekhyun presses his lips into a thin line. "Ew. Who drinks that swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter