Act 3

Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun next Act! All about him. This is a tiny little act so the next one will probably be a whole lot better than this❤️❤️

 

-

She angrily yanks on her bag under the shed Chanyeol and Jongin - pleasantly and surprisingly not out of character - had made for her right next to theirs, the large umbrella she’s sure is rented by Junmyeon’s massive account covering her head nicely from the sun, obscuring the deadly heat that’s making her dizzy. That warmth, however, is not absent from her flushed cheeks, anger drizzling out of her like forest fire. 

She’s dripping with water, her face the constant picture of silent fury, curled into a bloodied scowl. None of her friends dare to approach her, or look at her, especially the ones that helped drown her, aside dumb Sehun whose laughter could be heard from afar. She whips her head backwards to shoot him a glare, and plops down on her chair, huffing.

“You seem.. infuriated.” Baekhyun approaches silently. She jumps, having not expected any of the boys to lurk around since she has just been dunked by the major of them in the ocean, but his presence is not entirely unwelcome. She notices the careful look in his face, his eyes squinted, and she doesn’t miss the way he drags them down her body, her hair, and her shoes. He presses his lips, and she can tell that he’s suppressing his laughter; the twinkle in his eyes is too obvious to ignore. Her steamy anger resurfaces again.

“That’s because I am!” She bites, pulling on a big sweater and shorts from her duffle bag, angrily zipping it up next, her arms flinging around. 

“Um, sorry? Also, what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?” She growls, standing up and not bothering to look backwards. Sure, he’s a presence that usually manages to reverse her feelings just by spotting him, but she’s not about to let him flush her anger away, not when it’s justified. “I’m going to change out of these stupid wet clothes!”

“You don’t have a towel.” Baekhyun notices idiotically.

She groans aloud, practically flopping down on her bag like a wet rag. She doesn’t see him flinch then wince at the gesture, “I forgot my stupid towel at my apartment,” She whines out loud. She hadn’t considered swimming to begin with, but brought a bikini because Sehun mentioned something about drowning her just in case his threat didn’t turn out truthful. She should have been smarter and brought a towel regardless. She turns to Baekhyun, suddenly pouting, “Can I borrow yours?”

Baekhyun’s cheeks are already flustered red like peaches because of how wet she is and how ridiculously attractive she is being unafraid and unapologetic with her anger (he’s got a massive heart ready to beat at women who’re not afraid to show themselves and their anger) and he swallows thickly. She notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter