Act 10 [FINAL]

Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days after that talk with Sehun, she hasn't seen much of him. Every time she'd see him on campus, he'd maintain eye-contact for a second and then turns his head away, walking out of the entire quad just so he wouldn't have to meet her. Even in their meet-ups and gatherings with the boys, he'd avoid her like the plague. She's deeply unsettled by this. She wished he'd just talk to her instead of doing this, but she knows - and understands - that his position is difficult. He doesn’t want anyone to take sides, especially since some of the boys - like Chanyeol - had a really in-depth opinion on her and Baekhyun's sudden influx of affection towards one another. She felt like she's creating a wedge between Baekhyun and the rest, so she stopped coming to their meetings.

Her and Baekhyun are a different story all together. He asked her to an official date only two days after her hassle with Sehun, and of course she accepted. He took her to the amusement park - which's two hours away by car - and dinner afterwards in a fast food restaurant where she ate to her heart's content; bag of fries almost twice as big as the one he ordered. They got ice cream after and she went home buzzing wuth a feeling so strong in her stomach, she was sure she was going to throw up.

They kissed a lot, too. Baekhyun never initiated first but she knew he was shy, so she'd always jump in his way to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him senseless. Junmyeon always rolled her eyes at them whenever he caught them making out, but his fond eyes exposed his real feelings regarding them.

A week after that, she takes him to a fancy restaurant where they ate seafood and got to know each other better. She didn't forget to take her cheeky self with her and flirted with him so hard, his cheeks took a permanent red as their color. He rewarded her by asking her to be his girlfriend, and she squealed so hard at his blush he almost exploded; her acceptance came afterwards and she ended up kissing the hell out of him again.

Today, she's planning on surprising him at his university with a cup of dark, unsweetened coffee. She doesn’t understand how someone like him, who really likes sweets, decided on consuming this bitter monstrosity on a daily basis. It almost contradicted with his honey-like personality. But alas, people and their preferences. While waiting, she takes her phone to call and send him a text telling him she is just outside, and she's not disappointed by seeing him jogging towards her in his painting jeans, beaming upon noticing her.

He wraps his arms around her and twirls her around, making her squeal and giggle like a little girl, wrapping her own arms around him, fearing for the fall. When he puts her down, he takes hold of her soft cheeks and leans down to kiss her softly on her lips.

"Finally having the balls to kiss me yourself, Baekhyun-ssi?"

He rolls his eyes, his cheeks positively red. "Let me move at my own pace, will you, sweetheart? Is it your goal to embarrass me in everything I do?"

She has a cheeky look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter