Act 5 [NEW]

Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wakes up alone, thankfully. She has insecurities to last her a lifetime, and they multiply when she wakes up from sleep. She wipes her gritty eyes and swallows a large yawn. The cold morning breeze wafts towards her and makes her shiver. Sleeping next to Sehun's insanely hot body prevented her from catching a cold - she catches cold easily - and now that he's not here, she's attacked by the breeze.

She stands from her futon and stretches, letting out a comfortable purr. She looks around and notices Baekhyun staring at her, his eyes dark. She yelps in surprise, almost lurching forward on her face because of her idiocy. She blinks at him, one and two times, before frowning. He's sitting on a makeshift table eating a plate of fruits right besides the futons. He's still in his jeans of last night, filled with paint, but his hoodie is replaced with a big, oversized black muscle tee that broadens his delicious shoulders. His hair is ruffled messily on his head; his face thick with sleep, and his mouth naturally pouty. He raises a brow at her while crunching a red strawberry between his straight teeth. She gulps.

"Where is everyone?" She asks him, her voice throaty and littered with remnants of sleep.

"They all went to get breakfast," he answers her, twirling his fork. "There was a fight over who'd stay here with you. Sehun almost won but Junmyeon managed to drag him away."

She stands up, yawning again and tearing up just a little, and walks towards him. "How'd you win the fight, then?"

He shakes his head, a small, teasing smile on his face. "I didn’t. I sat and pouted and refused to pay a single penny buying breakfast on the acount of Junmyeon's kidnapping. You know, they kind of owe me."

She nods seriously, taking a seat next to him. "I highly think you deserve it."

"Thank you. That's what I said, too." He places a hand over his chest, touched.

She points at his fruit plate. "Where'd you get the fruit?"

"Kyungsoo packed some. Thankfully he likes me enough to share."

She gives him a cheeky grin. "What about you? Are you a martyr that's willing to share, too?"

He lifts a fork filled with mango slices towards her, a smile on his handsome face. "Only for you."

She blushes red but accepts the food. Instead of taking the fork in her hand, she leans down and wraps her lips around the mango slice, keeping eye-contact with him. She can clearly see the soft splotches of red coating his cheeks as he keeps contact; eyes twinkly and bright behind his glasses.

When she finishes, she hums, wiping a finger on her lower lip to wipe the juices of the mango. "Hm, divine."

He looks at her as if she's insane, eyes wide. "What was that? Felt like I was watching a movie."

She shrugs casually and leans back against the chair, acting as if her heart isn't constantly pacing when she's around him. "Haven't been under the guise of seduction before?"

He's confused; his eyebrows furrowed in a cute, oblivious way. "What?"

She raises a teasing brow, lips wide in a smile. "No girl has ever tried to seduce you before?"

He chokes on his saliva. It'd have been serious if he had been eating, but his plate is untouched and his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter