CHAPTER 4

Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I found myself buffering whenever I heard his voice. His voice is soo soothing. It sounds very husky, with a bit of raspiness that I couldn't pinpoint. His voice reminds me of something. 

Bass? 

Smoke? 

Just something that I know exist but can barely put the two together. 

"How can you be my eyes when I have my own eyes that I can't use?" I found myself joking when I heard him hiss. 

"Can you not joke about your condition? You'll find a donor for sure." He said and I'm not surprised that he know. 

He is Jisoo's friend. 

"So, what kind of picture are you taking?" 

I honestly grateful that he didn't stay on my condition for long. That made me comfortable enough to talk with him. 

"Whatever people wanted me to take." I smiled when I heard him chuckling. 

"And what kind do you want me to take?" I asked him. 

"Whatever you want me to see." I heard a smile in his voice. 

I grab the DSLR hanging on my neck and put it in front of my face before I click the snap button. I usually didn't took my time to think what did I snap. Other than cannot see them, I like the shutter sound when I take picture. And whatever the result is like, I believe I learned and practice enough to make it beautiful. 

I let people interpret their own meanings to it. 

"How would you interpret your pictures?" I heard him ask. 

I turn to my side, where I was sure he was there. Lifting my camera, slowly snapping wht I supposed is his image. 

"Are you posing right now? Because you may look different in my camera lens." I said with a small smile. 

I heard his friends snorted from the side and I can't help but laugh. 

"I never interpret my pictures. Probably like how you interpret your paintings." 

He stayed silent. I had never been this talkative to someone before. He somehow made it comfortable for me to talk with him. 

"I don't interpret my paintings, baby." 

Thump. 

For the first time in my life, my heart beats for a man that I just got to know. 

 

🌹🌹🌹

 

Jihoon didn't care when his friends rolled their eyes at him. 

Jihoon didn't care when the caretaker smiling as he said that. 

Jihoon didn't care when Jisoo smirk from the door with the camera lense pointing to them. 

Jihoon only care at the way Bae Wooyeon's adorable rosy cheeks. Who knows Bae Wooyeon could look so breathaking? 

That smile of hers is ing addicting to look at and it felt like a penny is falling out of his pocket whenever she smiles. If he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter