CHAPTER 2

Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Has it been long?" 

He asked during our lunch. I always got questions like that. Understandable. People are curious. 

"8 years to 9. Meeting Doctor Hong kinda gave me hope to be able to see once again." 

I can't see him to know what he looks like and what expression he had at the moment. I only heard his spoon hitting the plate and him, sipping his drinks. I have no problem with eating but I always got a problem cutting of my food. Usually the waiter would be very kind to help me cut my food whenever I need to. 

But Jihoon is nice enough to do that for me, which I appreciate. 

"You see..." 

"I can't see..." 

I attempt to joke once again and I heard him let out an awkward laugh before I laughed. 

"It's okay. You can relax. It's just a joke. It's nothing to me." 

"It's just, you sounds too carefree for someone who can't see anything. Almost too afraid to joke around with you." He chuckled. 

"I am a photographer. I picture everything in my mind. At least my hand works wonder to my life." 

Talking to him is really nice. He's a good guy, I could tell. And he's a painter. A famous one, he claimed. I wasn't about to go crazy about that very fact. 

"If it's not because I knew about a blind photographer before, I would've been shocked." 

I smiled at that. "Have you met one before?" 

"No, but that still is making my mind blown. Like, how did you guys took picture?" There's curiousity in his voice. 

"We can't see anything with our eyes. We see it inside here," I pointed to my head, "and we feel it down here." I pointed to my chest. 

"It's fascinating, I know." 

After our lunch, he had wanted to bring me back home but I'm not used to people trying to semd me home. I have to politely decline the offer. I was about to walk away when I remember something. 

"Excuse me, are you still here?" I yelled a bit louder and I felt him tap my arm. 

"I'm still here. I'm not gonna lie but I kinda worried to let you go home alone." I laughed at that. 

"I was alone for 8 years doing all of this. You don't have to worry. And please, don't follow me. I can feel it." 

"Ahh...I was just about to do that. How did you know?" I sense amusement in his voice. 

"Told you. I can feel it." I can hear a smile from him. 

"Are you close with Jisoo? I mean, other than the doctor patient relationship. Considering he is your emergency contact." 

I'm not gonna lie but it wasn't i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter