CHAPTER 3

Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the streets, I have my cane in my right hand and my camera hung on my neck. It was supposed to be a polaroid but being blind that I am, I took the DSLR instead. This one is pretty heavy. My neck often felt stiff and sore whenever I brought this one with me. 

"Bae Wooyeon. Room 2." I said as I arrive at my destination. 

It was the academy that I attend for blinds who want to be useful for the society. It's just a small academy where the blinds gather together. I choose room number two because I love the idea of me taking pictures. The first room consist to the other people like me who want to be a little advanced from us in room 2. They are a pottery room. They sculpt things and their sculpture would be taken to the exhibition to be contested as the most unique one. 

And me? I just want to live doing what I think I like doing and I can see myself in my head. Taking pictures that would fascinate me. I remember what does colour looks like and I can feel them if someone told me what is the colour. Sometimes, it felt bright in my head, despite me cannot see a thing. 

"I see that you brought the wrong camera." 

A voice of a woman snpped me back to reality. There's a hint of smile in her voice. 

"Good morning, Miss." 

She's Miss Ayase. The volunteer that work here for almost 3 years now. I like her. She's very sweet. The Korean-Japanese is very nice to me. She helped me a lot and we found ourself comfortable around each other. 

I heard few shutter sound. I guess some already started on their own. Some of them actually had a job landed, while me, just trying to live with everything that I have. I live in my house that I bought with the compensated money I got from our old house that was caught in fire. 

Doctor Hong, or I actually called him Jisoo, had been of a lot of help too. I didn't want him to give me money but he never listen. And he always brought food to me, which I never reject. 

"Jisoo is here!" I felt a hands on my shoulder and I can't help but flinch. 

"Where is he?" I asked Miss Ayase. 

"In room three. Want me to call him here?" 

"No need to. I'll just walk out on my own." 

Walking out of the room, I feel around the wall to walk to the next room. I don't need my cane in this academy. The wall has it's railing that could help us in there. Walking through my right, I'm aware that the next room should be a room away. But I still got nervous walking around confidently. 

Arriving at the very room, I heard few voice talking and they seems to stop when I walk in. 

"Jisoo? Is that you?" 

"Morning, Wooyeon. Come here." He called and asked me to walk to him. 

"I can't see for ! Which way are you?" Grumbling, I heard him chuckling when I felt fingers grazing over my arms, and I did what I did best.

Flinching. 

"It's me. Jihoon." 

I whipped my head to the side when I heard that voice. I recognize it. I usually have a hard time recognizing people's voice. But I recognize his voice right away. 

"You're here too? What brings you here?"

He didn't answer as he slowly lead me to Jisoo. Flailing my arms a bit, I felt a hand pulled me. Confirming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter