Wish

The Last Wish

'The End~'

The loud click of the keyboard from a desktop computer echoed around Eye's room, she had just finished writing her first ever boys love fiction novel. And after she had proofread her novel, she finally posted it on a platform where people could read it.

Eye is an author who loves to write romantic stories. She has written more than ten boy-girl love stories before she got bored and tired all of a sudden. She still wanted to write, but she wanted something new in her novel. Something that is a bit different to some people. While searching for that new idea, Eye spent her free time watching dramas. Until one day, she accidentally ran into a drama on their television while she was lazily changing channels. She stopped pressing the controller when the channel landed on a drama that showed two boys slowly leaning to each other, like they were about to kiss.

She got intrigued and decided to give that drama a shot. As her eyes were glued on the television, Eye tapped her hand on the couch in search for a small pillow. When she got one, Eye brought the pillow in front of her and hugged it. She didn't know why, but she was anticipating for the two boys to seal their lips, just like how the two actors were anticipating for each other. And when their lips finally touched against each other, Eye squealed and squeezed the pillow so hard. She felt butterlies in her stomach while watching the two boys kissed, and that's how she decided to start writing her first ever boys love novel.

Since it was her first time writing that kind of genre, she was excited and nervous at the same time. It was a different one compared to her previous stories, so she was worried that her readers wouldn't like it. But to her surprise, her novel gained a lot of readers, inspiring her to continue writing it until she finally posted its final chapter.

"Eye!" A woman shouted outside her room, but still loud enough for her to hear. "Come on down now. It's dinner time."

"Coming!" She responded. Eye turned off her computer and grabbed her phone before going out of her room. She went down, going straight to the dining area where her mom and their helper placed some dishes on the table.

"Sit and have your dinner now." It was Eye's mother and the one who called her to come down for dinner. "You've been locked up in your room since this morning. What were you doing?"

She smiled. "Nothing, mom. Just... writing."

Eye's mother grabbed her plate and placed a portion of rice and viand on it before passing it back to her.

"Don't sit in front of the computer for too long. You might get eyesight problems." Her father stepped in, expressing his worries to his daughter.

"I know. I'm sorry, dad. I won't do it again."

"Yes, you won't because your brother will finally come back here this weekend."

Her eyes widened as she looked at her father. "He will? I thought he's going to stay there in New Zealand for the rest of his life. How about his residency training?"

"He doesn't want to work in there." Her mother said.

"His school allowed him to do his residency here, that's why he decided to come back." Her father added.

"I see. It has been years since the last time I saw him."

"That's why, stop writing for a while and spend time with your brother."

"Hmm. Yes, dad. I will."

 

 

 

 

 

At the university, Eye was having her afternoon break with her friends. But instead of chatting with them, she was busy spacing out while looking from a far. Her friends were already laughing and eating but she was still in a daze. Not until Becca, one of Eye's friends, snapped her fingers in front of Eye to get her attention.

"Hey!" Becca exclaimed. "You're spacing out. What's wrong?"

With a small smile, Eye lightly shook her head and grabbed some chips in front of them. "Nothing."

"Really?" Ice questioned her. "I don't think so. If there's something that bothers you... we're here."

In their years of friendship, they already knew each other that much. They could easily know it if someone in their group has a problem, so keeping a secret from them wouldn't really work.

"Did you receive another hate comments on your novel?" Samantha suspected.

"Or maybe your readers didn't like the new chapter that you'd posted?" Becca added.

She pursed her lips and playfully rolled her eyes at her friends for blurting out their suspicions. "No, it's not about my novels."

"Then, what is it if it's not about that?"

"It's... actually my brother, Ice. He's coming back to Bangkok this weekend."

When Eye mentioned her brother, the three of them widened their eyes and held their breath. Then, Samantha said... "Your brother? You mean your older brother, P'Mew? That hot and handsome doctor that studied in New Zealand?"

"Samantha, do I have any other older brother? I only have one brother, okay? And that's P'Mew."

"So he's coming back here in Bangkok?"

"Yes, Ice. He's finally coming back here."

And they all screamed like they've just seen a celebrity in front of them. But Eye wasn't surprised at all. Ever since the three saw her brothers huge portrait at home when they come over for a group project, the three fell in love to her brother. And now that her brother will be staying in Bangkok for good, the three would surely barged their house just to have a glimpse of Mew.

Samantha, Becca, and Ice continued to gush over Eye's older brother. But when Samantha noticed that Eye just stayed silent with a worried look on her face, she nudged the two with her elbow and jutted her chin at Eye.

"Hey..." She lightly tapped Eye's shoulder. "You should be happy now that you'll be together with your brother. Then what's with the long face?"

"I'm happy, of course. I am just worried that maybe we won't get along well. You guys know how different we are. He's arrogant, super strict, super quite, and no sense of humor. And on top of that, we were separated for years. He spends almost half of his life in a foreign country."

"Yeah, right. But, don't you think that it would be a great opportunity for you to get along with him?"

"Samantha is right. Instead of worrying, why don't you think about the things that you want to do with him? Like giving him a tour around the city or something." Ice suggested.

Eye looked at her friends with a doubt. She knows her brother more than them, so she's unsure about her friends' suggestions. "Do you guys really think that this would work?"

"Yes!" They answered in unison.

"First, you need to initiate a talk with P'Mew. You said he spends most of his life in another country, so just try to start a conversation with him and get to know him more. In that way, you'll know how to handle your brother. And Eye... he's your brother, it's not like he's a total stranger or something, so don't be scared."

Samantha's statement was definitely right and it made her feel quite better. There's no need for her to be scared of her own brother. And if she wanted to get closer with Mew then she needed to know more about him. Eye smiled at her friends before nodding her head. She thanked them for encouraging her and for giving her some tips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day before Mew's arrival, Eye's mother helped their househelpers in cleaning the whole house. They also cleaned Mew's room and changed his bedsheets and pillowcases while Eye was just at the living room, sitting in front of her laptop and watching them cleaning.

Her brother hated dirty, messy, and dusty that's why their mother was so meticulous in cleaning the house especially Mew's room. Despite of having such behaviour, Mew didn't know how to cook and wash clothes. That's what some of the things that Eye knew from his brother.

Now, Eye found herself standing at the arrival area in the airport with her mother. Her brother was set to arrive in the afternoon and their mother was excited to finally meet her son, while Eye, she's nervous.

They were lots of people coming out from the arrival gate, but a man wearing a black Gucci shirt, denim pants, and sunglasses caught Eye and their mother's attention. It was the person that they were waiting for, it was Mew.

"Mew!" Their mother shouted while waving her hand to get Mew's attention.

Seeing his mother waving and calling his name, Mew smiled and pushed the luggage cart towards his mother's direction. From there, he could also see his sister behind his mother.

"Mom~" Mew cooed and hugged his mother tight, the person that he was longing to see for how many years. "Did you wait here for too long?"

"Not really, my son." She answered as she pulled away from the hug. "Your sister and I just arrived."

When his sister was mentioned, Mew then diverted his attention to his sister who silently stood up behind their mother. She was looking at him, and he could feel her nervousness just by watching her.

Both of them had lost their closeness after Mew flew to another country and grew up with their aunt. There were too many school works in there compare to his country of origin, the reason why he couldn't always talk to his sister on the phone.

"H-hi!" Eye greeted her brother while awkwardly waving her hand at him. "Welcome back, P'Mew."

Mew smiled. "Hi, how are you?" He gave his sister a hug and pulled away to listen to her answer.

When Mew approached and hugged her, it made Eye surprised. The last time she received a hug from her brother was a decade ago and it was also at the airport. It was when Mew decided to go to New Zealand with their aunt. They were still young at that time, Mew was 16 while Eye was 12.

Eye was smiling while hugging her brother, she then pulled away and she proudly answered. "I'm doing great. I'll be graduating from university soon."

"I'm glad! You're really doing well." He lightly ruffled his sister's hair. Then he looked at their mother and said. "Let's go home now. I'm really hungry, mom. I want to eat."

Mew, complaining about being hungry made Eye and their mother to let out a small laugh. She then nodded her head to her son and they started heading towards the exit.

 

 

 

 

 

A tasty dinner was shared by the whole family. Mew's mother cooked all his favorite food as a way of welcoming him back. His father also came back home early from work to see his son. It was such a great dinner and a great time since they were finally complete.

After that dinner, Mew went to his room and unloaded his luggages, putting his clothes to its storage. While unloading, he noticed a paper bag beside his other luggages. When he checked it, it was his present for Eye. He already gave his presents to his parents and to their househelpers. But he didn't know that he forgot to hand out the one for his sister.

Neglecting the idea of unpacking his things, Mew stood up with the paper bag on his hand and went out of his room. He went straight to his sister's room which is just a few steps away. As he stood up in front of his sister's room, he suddenly smile. On her door, she posted her name using alphabet stickers and a cute eye sticker on it. He knocked on the door and slowly twisted the door knob to open it, not really waiting for his sister to open the door for him.

Meanwhile, Eye was reading her readers comments when she heard consecutive knocks on her door. When she turned around, she saw Mew slowly opening the door. "Aw!  P'Mew, come in."

Mew roamed his eyes around his sister's room then he sat on a couch inside Eye's room. "It has been a long time since I entered your room. I can see lots of changes."

"Ohh~ Last summer vacation, I just stayed at home instead of  traveling with my friends so I decided to renovate my room. Changing it into a loft bedroom to save some space."

"I see." Smiling as he looked around once again. Eye's room was well-organized despite of her having a lot of stuff. Mew lifted his hand with the paper bag, handing it to Eye. "I forgot to give this."

"What's this?"

"It's my present."

Eye excitedly took the bag from Mew and opened it. She saw a set of make up brushes, cosmetics, and some skin care products.

"I... I actually don't know what you like. And my friends there in New Zealand told me that women are hooked on cosmetics and skin care products, so... I---"

"I love it." Eye happily declared without letting Mew finished his statement. "I really love it. Really. Thank you, P'Mew."

"Really? I'm glad you do." Mew sneeked behind Eye and saw that his sister was busy doing something on the computer. "Did I disturb you? You seemed like busy doing something."

"No, Pi. I was just actually reading something."

"Your novel?" He raised his brows.

"Oh, you knew about it?"

"I've heard from mom that you're writing novels. Do you publish them?"

She shyly giggled. "Y-yeah, I do. I published them online."

"So... can I read them?"

"NO!" She suddenly exclaimed.

Mew got startled, but he laughed afterwards. "Why? I want to read it."

"No, just no, P'Mew."

"Okay, fine. I won't read it." He pouted and acted like he was sad for not allowing him to read Eye's stories. "But tell me, why do you write them? We're you inspired by your own love story that's why you wrote them?"

"What? My own love story? I don't have that, Pi. I don't even have a boyfriend. I just love writing, that's all. How about you?"

"Me? What about me?" He asked while pointing to himself.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Ahh~ I also don't have that. I don't have time for that."

"Aww~ come on bro, you're already old enough for that."

"What old? I'm still young." Mew strongly insisted. "But... seriously, I've never thought about dating. I think... it is something that I don't really care."

"Oh~ You're hopeless." Eye said, pouting her lips while plastering a look of sadness on her face.

"Hey! How can you say that to your brother?"

She laughed. "Sorry. But really, bro, you're not getting any younger, you know?"

"Whatever. If you keep teasing me like that, I will surely read your novel." Mew stood up from the couch and headed towards Eye's direction where the desk computer was located.

But Eye was fast enough to open her arms wide and block her brother from getting near to her computer. She then held Mew's shoulders, forcibly turned him around and pushed him going out of her room.

"I'm sleeping now, Pi. You should get some sleep also." Eye said while waving her hands to her brother who's already outside her room. "Goodnight, P'Mew!"

That was Eye's last statement before she shut her door in front of her brother's face. Mew was about to protest and enter Eye's room once again when she suddenly shut the door close. Mew pursed his lips while scratching the back of his head. From a pout, Mew's lips turned into a smile, he shook his head and went back to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was still 8 in the morning, but Mew was already standing inside the Saengdao General Hospital, a hospital that was owned by his uncle. He was there to submit his documents for his residency training in that hospital. Mew moved to New Zealand with his aunt and continue his studies in there. He finished his bachelor's degree, internship, and a junior doctor's training. But when he started to think about where to have his residency training, Mew decided to go back to his own country and chose the hospital where his relatives were working.

"P'Mew?" A man's voice suddenly called Mew from behind. Mew turned around and saw a man wearing a white gown. The man smiled and said. "It's really you!"

"Ohm~" Mew mumbled the man's name. Ohm is his cousin and the son of his uncle who owned the hospital. "How are you doing, man?"

The two did a quick hug before Ohm answered his cousin's question. "Well, I'm doing great. Kinda... stuck here in the hospital for more than a day already. I couldn't easily go home since the other doctor is off for a week."

"I can see that you're quite stressed out."

"Yeah! But now that you're here, I think I could finally take a break." Ohm said in relief.

"I've just arrived, but you're asking me to work already? So mean."

"Ohh please, help me Pi." Ohm cutely whined.

Mew chuckled. "Fine! Where's your dad? I'm going to hand him my documents."

"Hmm, dad is not here yet. He usually arrives at 10."

"Ohh~ I see. I'll just wait for him."

"While waiting, why don't you come with me at a cafe nearby? I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. I'll give you a tour around the hospital afterwards."

"Sounds great. Okay, let's go!"

Ohm asked Mew to wait him for a moment, as he went back to his office to grab his wallet and hang his coat at the back of his seat before going to the cafe with Mew.

Ohm treated Mew a cup of coffee, saying that it's his welcome back treat to his cousin. The two had an hour of conversation inside the cafe before they went back to the hospital. And just like what Ohm had promised to his cousin, he gave Mew a tour and introduced him to the staff. Nurses and other female doctors couldn't stop smiling while watching Ohm and Mew. They were lucky to be blessed with handsome doctors in their hospital.

Shortly after Mew's tour around the hospital, Ohm's father arrived and he met Mew right away. Ohm excused himself to attend his patients while Mew was dragged by Ohm's father at his office.

 

 

 

 

 

It was already past lunch time when Mew finished his talk with Ohm's father, they both went out from the office and searched for Ohm to have a lunch with them. They just had their lunch at the hospital's cafeteria, and right after they were done eating, Ohm and his father received a call from the emergency room.

Without wasting any time, Ohm and his father ran to the emergency room and Mew followed them as well. A grandmother was rushed to the hospital and was in a critcal condition. It was said that the patient suddenly collapsed and her vitals dropped as well, making them to rush her to the hospital.

Together with the nurses, Ohm's father tried to revive the patient. After a few minutes of reviving, Ohm's father finally declared the patient's death. The relatives of the patient burst out crying after the declaration and they immediately hugged the dead body of their grandmother. Ohm and his father apologized for not being able to save the patient.

Mew was there, watching the whole situation from a corner and when his uncle declared the patient's death, he left the emergency room right away. As he was walking along the hallway, he suddenly remembered his late grandmother.

He was happily playing with his grandmother when she suddenly felt uncomfortable and collapsed on the ground. Her grandmother was rushed to the hospital but it was declared dead on arrival. Since that day, he promised to himself that he would become a doctor and he would help save lives. He didn't want other people to experience the sadness that he felt when his grandmother passed away.

While he was soullesly walking at the hallway, there were two boys running passed him and went straight to the emergency room. Base on the uniform that they were wearing, Mew could tell that the two boys were university students. He followed them with his gaze and saw them talking to the relatives of the grandmother who just  passed away. Mew saw how those boys burst into tears after knowing what happened to their grandmother. He looked away and proceeded walking towards the elevator.

 

 

 

 

 

At the back of the hospital was a park where patients could sit on one of the benches or just walk around and enjoy the breeze. Mew found himself walking around the park after he got bored staying at his uncle's office. Mew's uncle and Ohm had a sudden meeting with the other doctors, that's why he was left alone in there.

While he's having a walk at the park, he saw one of the boys whom he met at the hallway. The boy was sitting on the bench with his head hanged low while silently crying. He was just letting his tears to continue to run down on his cheeks.

Feeling so bad to the boy, Mew tried to think of any way to comfort him. Then, he grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket as he thought of handing it to the boy who's mourning. He stared at his handkerchief then to the boy. Mew took a step and was about to approach the boy when his phone rang. He halted and looked at his phone, it was his uncle asking him to come to the office.

After reading his uncle's text message, Mew looked at the boy once again. He pursed his lips and let out a sigh before turning around and left the park, disregarding his plan of approaching and comforting the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At home, Eye was at the living room, watching a Korean drama when her brother came back from meeting their cousin and uncle. Eye looked at her brother who seemed like he wasn't in a good mood. Her gaze followed Mew who's silently walking to the kitchen. She wanted to talk to her brother, but she knew that Mew is a short tempered person and he easily gets annoyed especially when someone kept on asking him questions.

She just diverted her attention back to the television in front of her. But then, her brother walked towards her and sat on the couch beside her. Eye hesitated to turn her head to her brother, but she did it anyway and saw Mew's eyes glued on the television.

"D-do you like watching drama, Pi?" She stuttered as she asked.

"No." Mew simply answered without giving his sister a glance.

"Hmm. Then... why are you here?"

"Are you up for... for a story?"

"I'll listen, Pi."

"Today... I saw a grandma died in front of me." Mew stated with a low voice and hearing Mew's statement made Eye to turn off the television. "It was the same as what happened to our grandma. It was already too late when she was brought to the hospital. So, Uncle and Ohm couldn't save her. And I couldn't do anything to save her as well."

"We can't really control the lives of people. When it's their time, they leave. You, Uncle, and P'Ohm, you guys can save people's lives, but it doesn't mean that you can stop their death."

Mew looked at his sister.

"So I think you should avoid blaming yourself. Because... yeah, you can really save them. It's just that... in the end people really need to leave."

For a moment, Mew just stared at his sister as he tried to process everything that Eye had told him. Then he slowly nodded his head and said. "I guess you're right."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been two weeks since Gulf's grandmother passed away, but Gulf was still mourning her death. He was at school together with his younger brother when he received a call from his parents, telling him that their grandmother was rushed to the hospital. And the most heart breaking part was that she was already lifeless when they both arrived there.

Gulf and his younger brother were really close to her, so what happened was really painful for the two. Instead of asking why, they both accepted what happened, knowing that their grandmother was really old already.

"Gulf!" Gulf's mother called while knocking at his room. "It's getting late, let's leave now."

"I'll be there in a minute!" He answered while his eyes glued on a picture frame of his grandmother's photograph together with them.

He then fixed himself in front of a mirror, checking if his white long sleeve polo didn't look like a mess. After looking himself in front of the mirror, Gulf went out from his room and knocked on his brother's room which is just across his room.

"Fluke, let's go! Mom will give us a ride." He shouted before going downstairs.

Gulf's younger brother Fluke, who's a 3rd year college student, came out from his room and went downstairs right away where his mother and older brother were waiting for him.

 

Gulf's mother dropped Fluke first in front of his university since Gulf was scheduled to report to his company where he was working as an intern. On the way to where Gulf was working, Gulf's mother suddenly spoke at him.

"How are you doing these days?"

"I'm... doing great, mom." He knew that his mother wasn't literally asking about him and his days at the company. She was asking about him after what happened to his grandmother. "I'm slowly moving on from what happened to grandma."

"I know and I'm glad to hear that from you." She responded. "I know how much you love your grandmother, so things might be a little bit hard for you. But hearing that you're slowly moving on, your grandmother will be happy. You know, she hates seeing you and Fluke sad."

"Yeah, I know she's happy wherever she is right now."

She smiled. She's proud of her son for being such a brave man, but her smiled dropped after remembering something. "Oh! Before I forget, our lawyer called us about your grandmother's last will."

"Grandma has that?"

"I was even surprised, she never opened up to me about her will. Our lawyer informed me that there are wishes that your grandma listed on her will, so Mr. Jainukul wanted to meet us."

"Us? That means Fluke and I need to be there?"

"Yes that's what he said. Are you free, Gulf?"

"Yes, I am." Gulf replied with a smile as he gazed at his mother. "It's weekend. There's no need for me to go to the company."

"I see. Then, I'll confirm our meeting with Mr. Jainukul this weekend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a cloudy Thursday morning and instead of going to school, Eye found herself driving to Central World Mall. It all started when she was already heading to school, their teacher cancelled their classes in the morning making her to make a reroute and search for a cozy cafe instead. She's not complaining tho. Like who wouldn't love that? Her teacher just cancelled their classes, giving Eye a lot of free time and to relax.

After finding one, Eye parked her car and went inside the cafe where she ordered a cold latte. She sat at a table and started pulling out her books from her bag. Their exam was just around the corner, so she needed to study hard for it.

Eye spent almost an hour reading her books while sipping her drink when she noticed some people passing by outside the cafe with red roses on their hands. It's not even valentines, yet she saw people bringing roses.

Out of curiosity, Eye shoved her books inside her bag, grabbed her drink and left the cafe. She got out from the cafe and was standing outside when a girl with red roses on her hands passed in front of her. Without thinking twice, Eye followed the girl until she arrived to a shrine across the Central World mall.

The Trimurti shrine, a shrine of love that was really popular not just only to the Thai locals but also to the foreigners. Many people believed that the shrine would grant people's wishes about finding their true love. People usually gathered in front of the shrine on Tuesdays and Thursdays because they believed that the gods would descend from the heavens on those days to listen to their prayers.

When Eye lifted her phone to check the time and date, she let out a sigh in frustration for forgetting what day was it. And yes, the reason why there were people bringing red roses it's because it was Thursday and people wanted to pray at the shrine.

"Hi, are you going to pray also at the shrine?"

While staring at the shrine and to the people worshipping, a voice of a grandma was heard by Eye from behind her. She then turned around to look at the owner of that voice. Eye smiled and said. "Oh hi there grandma~"

The grandmother in front her wasn't familiar to her at all. She was a total stranger to Eye. The grandmother had red roses on her hands red incense sticks and a candle, like she's going to go to the shrine and worship.

"Hello, what's your name dear?"

"My name is Eye, grandma. And you are?"

"My name is Pin."

"Ohh~ grandma Pin."

"Yeah, that's me." She chuckled. "Eye, are you here to make a prayer?" She asked once again.

"Ahm, no. I was just studying at the cafe nearby when I saw these people bringing flowers."

The grandmother smiled, then she looked at the people around. "These people are here to make a prayer to find their true love. You? Why aren't you going to pray for it?"

She was just so cute that it made Eye to smile at her. "I don't think about dating for now grandma, but..." Eye came into a halt after remembering her brother. That's exactly what Mew had told her before. Compare to her brother, she's still young to think about love. But Mew, in a few years, he's going to enter the world of men in their 30s and yet he hasn't had any lover.

"But...?"

"But I think I know someone who needed it."

"Who?" Pin eagerly responded.

"My older brother." Eye pouted. "He just got back from overseas. In his years of living abroad, I've never heard him telling us that he has a girlfriend. And when I asked him, he said that love is not for him. I'm worried for my brother."

Eye then tilted her head while staring at the flowers and red incense  sticks that Pin was holding. "Grandma, are you going to pray at the shrine as well? I can see that you have those things that people are bringing."

That question made her laugh. "Oh no~ of course not. I'm too old for that."

"Oh~ Then, are you just selling them?"

"Hmm, you can say it like that." She answered hesitantly and handed those things to Eye. "Here."

With those flowers and incense sticks  handed to Eye, she raised her brows and widened her eyes at the action. "F-for me?"

"You said, you're worried about your brother. So, you can wish for your brother's true love at the shrine." She stated.

Eye stared at the flowers and counted them, Grandma Pin gave her nine red roses, nine incense sticks and a red candle as well. Pin surprisingly gave her the right set of traditional offering. It's not only that because there's also a specific time-slot for when people could worship at the Trimurti shrine. It was believed that the gods would descend at 9:30 am and 9:30 pm.

After counting the flowers and incense sticks, Eye quickly checked her wristwatch to know the time and found out that she still had a few minutes before the clock strikes 9:30. She lifted her head to thank the grandmother and pay her for the flowers and incense, but Pin was nowhere to be found.

The place was a little bit crowded, but Eye tried to turn her head from left to right in search of Pin. Unfortunately, she couldn't find Pin anymore. Giving up the idea of finding the elder, Eye stood in line and waited for her turn to worship the shrine. When it was already her turn, she sat in front of the shrine. Eye then looked at a stone below the shrine where the prayer was written and started saying it.

Before she stood up, Eye added her personal wish for her brother in her prayers. Then, she offered the flowers to the gods by laying it in front of the shrine. She lighted her incense sticks and candle as well before putting them into a pot.

Right after she had done praying and offering at the shrine, Eye's phone beeped. When she looked at it, it was from her friends. She just received a message from them, telling her to meet them at their school. Eye gave the shrine a look before heading to where she had parked her car. There were lots of thoughts running on her mind. She just prayed for her brother for him to finally found his true love. That's how she loves and cares for his brother.

There were a lot of people claiming that the shrine was indeed powerful. That after visiting the shrine, they found their true love and got married with them. Eye, on the other hand, has never tried praying at the shrine. In fact, it was her first time. So, if the claims were really true, then she would be happy that it could help her brother lead him to the world of love.