Nuptials

The Last Wish

"Hi! Welcome!" A middle-aged woman greeted Gulf as soon as he entered the wedding boutique followed by Mew.

Mew and Gulf greeted the woman back with a small smile then the two roamed their eyes around the shop. They saw lots of gorgeous wedding dress and elegant suits.

"How may I help you?"

"Ahm, we're here to check the suits that were prepared under Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut." Mew informed the woman.

"Oh! So you're Mr. Mew and Mr. Gulf? Yes, your mothers came here the other day and chose 3 styles of suits for you to choose. Please follow me this way."

Both Mew and Gulf followed the woman as they headed towards a room for their VIP customers.

"Samantha, please bring the suits that were reserved by Mrs. Jongcheveevat in the VIP room." The woman called before opening the room for Mew and Gulf. She then motioned her hand for the two to get inside the room.

Inside the room, there were sofa and couch for the customers to sit on. Wedding magazines were also placed on the coffee table in front of the couch. And there were two huge mirrors on the wall, where the customers can check themselves after trying on the clothes.

The sound of rolling caster wheels was heard outside of the VIP room. Then, a girl who's pushing a movable clothes rack entered the room with 3 pairs of suits hanging on the rack.

"Here's the 3 suits, mom." The girl named Samantha said as she looked up to the middle-aged woman which was actually her mother.

With a smile, she then shifted her attention to Mew and Gulf who were sitting on the couch . Upon seeing Mew's face, Samantha's smile slowly dropped and her brows furrowed in familiarization with Mew’s face.

The man in front of her was totally familiar to her and she was so sure that she had seen that man before. As she tried to recall her memories with the man, she remembered her friend Eye who let her show a picture of her brother one time.

And yes, she finally remembered it. The man in front of her was the same as the man that Eye showed to them on her phone. "You look so familiar." Samantha unknowingly muttered.

"M-me?" Mew unsurely pointed himself.

"Yes. Is your name... Mew?"

"Yeah, that's me. How do you know me?"

"Ohhh! So you're Eye's brother, right? I am Samantha, Eye's best friend." Samantha cheerfully said, even offering her hand at Mew for a handshake.

"Ahh~" Mew awkwardly cooed. "I actually haven't seen my sister's friends so, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to recognize you."

"Ohh, it’s okay. Don't worry about it. Well, anyway these are the suits prepared for you."

"Yes, thank you." Mew responded.

He then stood up and started checking the suits that were prepared for them. He glanced at Gulf who's still sitting on the couch and called him. "Hey, stand up and take a look at these suits."

For calling him with a 'hey', Gulf sent a glare at Mew and said. "Anything is fine. They are all suits, it's just the same."

Samantha and her mother glanced at each other after hearing what Gulf said. Samantha then shifted her attention at Mew where she saw him pursing his lips at Gulf. Plastering a friendly smile on her face, Samantha jumped in to help Mew and Gulf in choosing their suits.

"The... the suits actually differ with its style and the fabric that was used for it." Samantha stated. "These suits can be used in different occasions as well. May I know what these suits are for?"

"It's actually for a wedding."

"Oh, for a wedding. Are you two guests or you have special roles?"

"No. We..." Mew paused for a while. He was dubious whether to say that he and Gulf were getting married or not. But thinking that Samantha was Eye's friend and there's no way that her sister wouldn't share to her friends about that fact. "The two of us are getting married."

Gulf was confident enough that Mew wouldn't spill the tea. But when he heard Mew revealing that they were the ones whose getting married, his eyes widened as he looked at his fiancé.

It's not only Gulf who were shocked to hear what Mew said, but Samantha as well. Learning that Mew was the one who's getting married, she slightly dropped her jaw in surprise.

"Really? Wow that's so cute!" Samantha then exclaimed in excitement as she clasped her two hands together.

"Cute?" The two uttered in unison.

"Hmm-hmm~"

"Actually, your mothers didn't tell me about that. Since you two are getting married..." Samantha's mother said as she walked towards the clothes and grabbed a white tuxedo and a suit. "I would love to suggest this snow white notch lapel single tuxedo for Mr. Gulf and the suit version for Mr. Mew." She then handed the clothes to Mew and Gulf. "You can try these suits on, but don't let yourselves see each other on your wedding suits since it's a bad omen."

Mew gladly took the suits from Samantha's mother while Gulf was contemplating to receive his. But one look from Mew made Gulf to instantly grab the tuxedo from the woman.

"There are two dressing rooms in here. If there are some changes that you want to have with your suits, please inform us after you tried them on." Samantha's mother stated before she guided the two going to the dressing room.

Before the two could get inside their respective dressing room, Gulf stopped and stood up in front of the room where was he going to change. For a while, he stared at the tuxedo he was holding.

"If you don't like this style, we can change it if you want." Mew suggested.

"It's fine. I told you they're all just the same." And with that, Gulf got inside the room straight away, leaving Mew pursing his lips at the younger.

 

 

 

 

"One iced latte, please. Just the small one." Fluke said and handed the payment to the cashier after confirming his order. While waiting for his order, someone suddenly showed up in front of him. And it was the least person that he wanted to see, it was Ohm.

"Hiii~" Ohm cooed as he suddenly showed up, waving his hand while lowering his head to level with Fluke's height.

Seeing the presence of Ohm at the cafe made Fluke's face to change to a disgusted look. "What are you doing here?"

"Chilling? It's near from the hospital as well."

"Hello, Doctor Ohm!" The flirty cashier greeted him. "May I get your order?"

"Yeah, just one iced latte."

"Okay!"

"Are you trying to copy me?" Fluke annoyingly asked.

"Copy you? Why?"

"I just ordered the same thing." And just as when Fluke informed Ohm about his order, his iced latte was served in front of him. He grabbed it from the counter and slightly waved the drink in front of Ohm, showing him the proof.

"Ahh~ No, I'm not copying you. I think it's just... destiny!"

"Destiny?" Fluke repeated, raising the corner of his mouth as he said it. He shook his head and said. "Get your 'destiny' and disappear from my sight."

Ohm watched Fluke walked away from the counter and went to his seat, leaving him there standing. He grabbed his drink which Fluke referred as his 'destiny' and followed the younger to his table.

"Let me sit with you." Ohm said as he placed his drink on the table and sat across Fluke.

"You're not welcome here. Choose another table."

"No, I like the ambiance of this table."

"I don't like the ambiance of this table when you're here."

"Hey~ why do you hate me that much?"

At that point, the question made Fluke to look at Ohm and he found lots of answers just by looking at Ohm's face but he had other things to do instead of blurting out all those answers. He rolled his eyes, and got his attention back to the worksheet that he's answering.

"What are you answering?" Despite of him being ignored by Fluke, Ohm just wouldn't stop bothering the younger. He peeked at the book and questioner that Fluke was working and saw that Fluke was struggling to answer the math subject. "Oh, you're answering that. In that number, you just need to ---"

"I'm not asking you to lecture me about this." Fluke glared at the older.

"But most of your answers are wrong!"

"I don't care. Just... I don't need your help."

If Fluke was stubborn, then Ohm was more stubborn than him. With a serious look on his face, Ohm grabbed an extra pen and a blank paper then he started working on the number that Fluke answered wrongly. Instead of asking Ohm to stop, Fluke just let him write and he watched the older solving everything for him.

"Here." Ohm showed the paper to Fluke after he was done. "Your answer is wrong. You used different formula in here that's why you got this answer." Ohm continued to explain everything, not even asking to Fluke if he understood everything. He just demonstrated the formulas, informed Fluke when and where to use it.

Fluke couldn't utter any words to say as he just looked at the older in front of him with his brows furrowed. Ohm took a glance of his wristwatch before he put down Fluke's pen that he was holding and grabbed his drink.

"I need to go back to the hospital now. If you need help, you can come visit me at the hospital."

"Why should I do that?"

"Well... it’s just a suggestion." Ohm gave a sweet smile to the younger before he turned around and left the cafe.

Fluke was just staring at Ohm's back as the older walked away from the cafe. When Ohm was finally out of his sight, he looked at the formula that Ohm wrote for him. He tried answering his papers using that formula and a small smile plastered on his face when he got the right answers.

 

 

 

 

"Mom, you're here. Where were you from?" Mew asked as soon his mother entered the house. He was sitting at the living room with his laptop in front of him.

"Oh~ what are you doing here? Have you eaten your dinner already?"

"I did. I just got home actually. My room's air conditioner isn't working, so I ask our helper to call someone to fix it."

"Really? Maybe because it wasn't used for a long time. Let's just change that one tomorrow."

"No need, mom. They're currently working on it. It'll be fine." Mew insisted. "Where have you been anyway?"

"Ohh, I went out to meet Praew. We talked about your wedding with Gulf."

"Praew? My fiancé’s mother?"

"Yes, right! Ohh~ you're finally acknowledging him as your fiancée." His mom which made Mew to purse his lips and brought his attention back on his laptop. "Don't be angry na, Mew. It's good that you're thinking of him that way."

"In what way?"

"Like he's your fiancé. You'll be meeting him frequently to talk about the preparation for your wedding. You two should discuss about it."

"I thought you already discussed it with his mother. Why do I have to meet him about it?"

"We did. We planned because you two didn't cooperate last time. But we only made choices and suggestions. You two should check it and decide by yourselves."

"You can just do it in my behalf my, mom."

"Why your mom? She's not the one who's getting married." Mew's father jumped in who just came at the living room.

"Your dad is right."

"Son, what's the point of agreeing to this when you don't even work on it by yourself?"

"Dad~"

"No more excuses. I won't let your mother help you prepare for it. Let her take a rest."

Mew's mother smiled and she said. "I have an appointment with a wedding planner tomorrow. I am thinking of going there with you. Since your dad won't allow me to work on it anymore, then my son, please go there tomorrow with your fiancée. I scheduled it after your shift. Just pick up Gulf from his work."

"What am I going to do there?"

"Of course, you need to talk to the wedding planner about your plan for your wedding. We already talked to her about our suggestions, so you and Gulf just need to choose between those suggestions that we made."

 

 

 

 

"What?! Mom, no! I don't want to go there with that arrogant guy anymore."

"Gulf, don't call him like that. He's going to be your husband."

"Just for a year, mom. Just for a year." Gulf emphasized. His mother had just informed him that he'll be meeting a wedding planner for his wedding with Mew and he's totally against to it. Ever since from the beginning, he hated Mew's presence especially after what Mew did to him when they went to the wedding boutique.
"Okay, fine. But you need to go there tomorrow my son. Mew will pick you up again after your shift, so don't bring your motorbike."

"Mom~"

"I don't have anything to say anymore so I'm going upstairs now. Goodnight~" That was his mother's last statement before leaving him at the living room whining and pouting over their conversation. Gulf just let out a sigh as he couldn't do anything to refuse what his mother had asked him to do.

 

 

 

 

As soon as Samantha got inside their classroom, she placed her phone on Eye's desk with a picture of Mew and Gulf that he took the other night.

Seeing a photo of her brother suddenly appeared in front of her, Eye squinted her eyes as she looked at the photo. She then looked at Samantha who was standing in front of her desk, and waited for her to speak.

"Why do you have a picture of my brother?" Eye asked her friend.

"He went to my mother's boutique the other night." She said. "Why didn't you tell us about it?"

"About what?"

Samantha pursed her lips as Eye kept on acting like she didn't know anything. She dragged an arm chair towards Eye and sat on it. She grabbed her phone from Eye's desk and showed the picture to her friend once again. "That your brother is getting married."

Eye nervously gulped and slowly leaned her back on the chair. "O-of course, I'm planning to tell you guys about it. It's just that---"

"It's just that he's marrying a man? Come on, it's their choice. We won't judge your brother. But what makes me confused is that you said your brother isn't interested to anyone and he never had a girl or boyfriend. And then now, he's suddenly getting married. And also, his fiancé is ----"

Eye knew that when her friend started yapping about something, she would never stop until her questions were answered. And so she stopped Samantha from expressing her thoughts by covering Samantha's mouth.

She roamed her eyes around in the classroom and noticed that some of their classmates were looking at their direction. Eye then held Samantha's hand and gently dragged her friend outside to talk.

"Lower your voice Samantha. Everyone in the class was looking at our direction a while ago."

"I will do it if you tell me the truth."

Eye was skeptical. The reason why her brother suddenly involved in a marriage it's because of her, her wish at the shrine, and her novel. It was only her who knew that. No one would believe her if she told anyone about it. But there's no way she could escape Samantha. She knew her friend. And she knew that the only way to keep shut was to tell her everything that she wanted to know.

"Fine." Eye forcibly agreed. "But promise me, that you're going to believe me."

Immediately, Samantha raised her hand on the side and promised that she would stay silent about it. "I promise. You never lie to us, so I believe you."

With a worried look on her face, Eye, let out a deep sigh before he started to speak. "Do you remember when I ask you guys if the Trimurti shrine will really grant your wish?"

"Oh, about that. Yeah, I remember. Why?"

"I actually went to the Trimurti shrine and wished for my brother. I said that I wanted him to have a love story just like what I have written on my novels."

"And?"

"And... and it was granted. The last novel that I wrote was happening to my brother."

"What?!" She scoffed. "Are you kidding me? Eye, are you trying to pull a prank on me again?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then why are you telling me such a ridiculous thing?!"

The bell rang before Eye could even speak and continue explaining to her friend. Eye gave up and just got inside to their classroom, leaving Samantha standing outside. She knew that no one would really believe her so why bother explaining more to her friend. Becca and Ice finally arrived and saw Samantha standing outside their room. They dragged their friend going inside before their professor would come and see them loitering outside.

 

 

 

 

"Hello, everyone!" Greeted by the Marketing Director at the marketing department where Gulf was assigned. "I'll be introducing you our newest Marketing manager, Mr. Nan."

The person who's named Mr. Nam made a wai and introduced himself to everyone. "Hi, I'm Mr. Nan, your new manager. Please take good care of me and let's help each other. Thank you!"

Around of applaud was given to Mr. Nan after giving his short welcome speech. Mr. Nan roamed his eyes around to familiarize the faces of the people at the marketing department and he spotted one good looking man. It was Gulf. Gulf was giving him a warm smile as he clapped his hands for him.

"Mr. Nan if you need anything, you can always ask me." The director said.

"Oh, thank you so much."

"And we actually have interns here at our department."

"We do?"

"Yes. That young man..." The director pointed at Gulf's direction and said. "He's one of the interns. His name is Gulf. He's a very hardworking intern. If you need help, you can always ask him."

Mr. Nan nodded his head while staring at Gulf with a mysterious smile on his face. "Glad to know that you have that kind of worker here."

"Yes, but they're going to finish their internship in two weeks. We'll be having your welcome party and a farewell party for the interns together."

"That sounds fun, Director. I'll be waiting for that day to come."

 

 

 

What Eye said to Samantha before their class had been bothering Samantha for the whole day. They were friends for years and she knew that Eye never lie to them. And so Samantha decided to wait Eye outside the women's toilet during their free time.

"Oh! Samantha?" Eye exclaimed in surprise after seeing her friend standing outside the restroom. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Me? About what? Are you here to tell me that I'm talking nonsense again?"

Samantha pursed her lips after hearing her friend sulking over what happened that morning. "I know you never lie, so I tried to think about the things that you said earlier. These past few days, you're acting strange as well. It made me think that maybe what you said was true."

"It's actually true, Samantha."

"I know." Samantha nodded her head and held Eye's hand. "I'm here. You can tell me everything."

That was something that Eye wanted to hear. She has been carrying these facts alone and the least thing that she wanted to happen was to have someone who could listen to her frustration and worries. And thankfully, Samantha was sent to her.

Eye dropped her shoulders as she let out a loud sigh. She brought her phone in front of her and went through the gallery. She clicked on a collage photo of the will from her story and her grandmother's actual will. Without saying anything, Eye handed her phone to Samantha.

When Eye's phone was handed to her, Samantha was quite doubtful about what she's about to see. Since she had decided to listen to her friend and believe in her, she took the phone and looked at the photo on the screen.

Samantha slowly furrowed her brows while staring at the picture. And she couldn't utter any words to say. Even though Eye just simply handed the photo to her without saying anything, she perfectly knew what the photo was supposed to mean because when Eye was writing her story, Samantha usually read each chapter before Eye could even post it as an update.

"This is the will from your story, right?"

"Yes, and my grandmother's will. Everything is exactly the same."

"It’s really… true. So... what are you going to do now?"

Eye didn't respond.

"Do you want your brother to get out from this?"

Eye nodded her head with her face full of determination. "But, I don't know how. I was thinking of going back to Trimurti shrine and wish for it to stop."

"Maybe that won't work." Samantha concluded right away. "The shrine only granted wishes about finding the right one."

"So, that means my brother has found the right person for him? Becaus, my wish was just granted."

"Well, I can't say yes and I can't say no. But the fact that your wish has been granted, then it might be a… yes."

Hearing that from Samantha made Eye to feel even worried. She didn't know if she would be happy that her brother had found the right one or not. Showing that worried look on Eye's face, Samantha placed her hand on her friend's back and lightly tapped it.

"Come on, don't show me that kind of face. I promise to help you with this."

Now that she's not alone, Eye felt a bit relieved that she had someone to count on. She's thankful that Samantha believed her and tried to help her as well.

 

 

 

 

Wedding invitations were already disseminated. Suits for the nuptials were already tailored and prepared. Wedding giveaways were beautifully done as well. Foods to be served at the reception were already planned and chosen by Mew and Gulf’s parents while the cake was personally made by Fluke and Eye.

The day before the wedding, the two families were busy preparing for the said event. While Mew was still at the hospital, Gulf and his family were checking the things for their wedding the next day. Everything was already settled as soon as Gulf came at the Jongcheveevat's house after his mother called and asked him to come.

He clearly remembered that he wished for a simple wedding without a reception afterwards, but their parents came up with such idea and poured all their efforts for the event. Because of this, Gulf wasn't able to bring himself to complain.

"How was it P'Gulf? Do you like the cake? Or the design was just too simple and plain?" Eye asked after seeing his soon to be brother-in-law staring at the cake placed on the kitchen island while Eye and Fluke was away.

"Pi, I helped Eye in making your wedding cake." Fluke blurted out with a tone of excitement in his voice. "If you want to put on something, you can tell us."

"Oh... No. Everything is just... it's fine." Gulf commented with a stutter. "Both of you did a really great job. Thank you Nong Fluke and Nong Eye."

"It's just a small thing, my brother-in-law. Fluke and I were glad to contribute something on your wedding."

With that new title of Gulf, he suddenly got shy. He then composed himself and said. "Something? What something? Baking a cake is not an easy thing to do." He walked towards the newly baked cake and looked closer to it. "It was very detailed. The small pearls scattered around the cake looked so beautiful. Even me, I couldn't do it."

"Of course! We have here your little brother who's actually a pastry chef major. He really helped me a lot in baking your wedding cake."

"Yeah, I was wondering Eye, you love baking but you took business major. You could be in the same department with Nong Fluke."

"Ahh~ about that P'Gulf, baking is just actually my hobby and I just started learning it."

"Ohh, I see." Gulf cooed. "Then you and Fluke will make good tandem since he loves baking as well." Gulf said, wrapping his arm around his little brother's shoulder.

With that statement, Eye sensed that Gulf was like trying to pair his brother to her. She then put on a smirk and shook her head. "When it comes to baking, it will be a yes. But if it's about another story..." Eye sent Fluke a teasing smile before she continued. "It will be a no, because I think someone is already eyeing on Fluke."

Fluke then widened his eyes after hearing what Eye said. He then secretly and lightly pinched Eye on her arm and cued her to stay silent.

"Oh really? Who's that someone?"

"Ah, no Pi." Fluke defensively answered right away. Then, he kicked his brother out of the kitchen and asked him to go to their parents instead of bothering him. "You better go to mom and dad. Don't bother us here, we still need to put icing on the cupcakes. Now go!"

Gulf wanted to stay more and watched the two. But his brother was already kicking him out of the kitchen and even shut the glass door closed. Eye was just laughing at them before waving her hands at Gulf as well as Fluke. And that sight made Gulf to just leave the kitchen and find his parents.

 

 

 

After weeks of preparation, Mew and Gulf's wedding has finally come. It was a private and strictly attended by the families of Mew and Gulf as well their close friends. The wedding was held at a villa after Mew and Gulf chose a garden wedding.

Even on the day of Mew and Gulf's wedding, the two were still bickering and showing their disagreement to each other. Their parents had to talk to the two and told them to show a good relationship just only for a day. Just only for their wedding day. The two ended up listening to their parents and agreed into it. Mew and Gulf were in their respected rooms as they prepare themselves for their wedding.

Because the wedding was just a private event between the two families, the guests who came to witness the ceremony where only the Mew and Gulf’s families, relatives, as well as their close friends and co-workers.

Not only that, because Eye's friends were also present at her brother's wedding. After they found out that Eye's brother was getting married, Becca and Ice were totally broken hearted. The two were really a big fan of Mew and were hoping to get the older's attention one day. But that day wouldn't come anymore because he was already taken by someone.

But after learning that Mew was going to marry a man, their reactions completely changed. From sadness to complete excitement. They immediately agreed at Eye's invitation to attend her brother's wedding as they were eager to witness two handsome men getting married in front of their eyes.

Guests started to pour just less than an hour before the ceremony would officially begin. While Mew and Gulf's families were busy welcoming their guests at the entrance of the villa, Ohm and his family finally arrived at the place. And the first person that Ohm saw as he entered the villa was Fluke, smiling as he stood up beside his parents and welcomed the guests coming in. Ohm put on a smile on his face right away after seeing the younger and he instantly walked towards Fluke.

"Hi!" Ohm greeted.

When Fluke heard someone saying 'hi', he turned to look at the person next to him, ready to welcome that person. But as soon as he turned around, Fluke's smile suddenly dropped.

"What are you doing here?" Fluke annoyingly asked.

"Aw! It's my cousin's wedding, of course, my presence is a must."

Fluke's upper lip formed into a sneer as he listened at Ohm's statement. Then, he responded. "You shouldn't have come, you're going to ruin my day and this event."

"Aww~ Fluke, don't say that!" Fluke's mother restrained him after hearing her son saying such thing to their guest. She then shifted her attention at Ohm and smiled. "Please don't mind what he said. Are you Fluke's friend?"

"No he's not!" Fluke immediately exclaimed.

Ohm chuckled. "Hello aunty, I am Mew's cousin."

"Ohm!" Mew's parents called Ohm after they were talking to Ohm’s parents.

"Glad that you made it here. I thought you would be working on your cousin's wedding day." Mew's mother gladly said after seeing Ohm's presence.

"Oh no, aunty. It's Mew's wedding after all. I need to witness it."

"Yes, you're right. Oh! By the way, they are the parents of Mew's husband, Praew and Jao. And also, their youngest son, his name is Fl---"

"Fluke, right?" Ohm cut Mew's mother's statement, while his eyes were locked with Fluke's.

"You knew each other?" It was Mew's father.

"I met him several times, uncle."

"Ohh~ what a coincidence! Anyway, Praew and Jao, this is my brother and his wife." Mew's father said, introducing his brother to Gulf's parents. "And this is their son, Ohm."

"Hi, nice meeting you and congratulations." Ohm’s father said as he shook hands with Gulf and Fluke's parents.

"It was a pleasure to meet you as well."

"Yes, and thank you for coming." Praew added after her husband's statement.

"Okay! Let's get inside now." Ford declared.

"Yes, the wedding will start in a few minutes." Natthida agreed as well.

They all started trudging to where the wedding would be held. Before Fluke could even take a step, he saw Ohm approaching while wearing that silly smile on his face. He rolled his eyes at Ohm before he intentionally bumped Ohm's shoulder and walked away.

 

 

 

Before the ceremony started, everyone had settled down on their seats and waited for Mew and Gulf to walk down the aisle. All guests that Mew and Gulf’s parents welcomed a while ago were already excited to witness the two tie their knots. When the ceremony had started, Mew was the first one to walk down the aisle with his parents beside him. After Mew, few people had followed before it was Gulf's turn. When Gulf appeared, Mew couldn't help but to look at Gulf's direction and stared at his soon to be partner.

Gulf was handsome, but wearing that white tuxedo made him even more handsome. Unknowingly, Mew's lips curved into a small smile as he looked at Gulf walked down the aisle. Of course, Mew's parents didn't miss the chance to see their son smiling at Gulf. And at that moment, they had the thought that marrying the two wasn't a bad decision at all.

In a wedding ceremony, newlywed couples were asked to seal their wedding with a kiss. But for Mew and Gulf, they sealed it in a different way . After wearing their wedding rings and was announced to be husbands, Mew looked at Gulf who wasn't expecting for anything to happen. They both knew that it was already the time for them to show their affectionate for each other and in front of the crowd, but of course they didn’t have that one. They were just forced to marry each other, let alone kiss in front of many people when they didn't really have that kind of relationship in the first place.

With all those cheers from the crowd and to finally let the ceremony proceed, Mew took the initiative to take a step towards Gulf which made the younger to take a step back while looking at his partner. Mew's hands went around Gulf's waist to hold him in place as he continued leaning towards Gulf.

"Just stay still." Mew mumbled in his soft voice.

"W-what are you going to do?" Gulf panicked as he asked.

Without giving the younger a response, Mew closed the gap between them and planted a small and quick peck on Gulf's forehead, leaving Gulf completely speechless at what happened.

Everyone gave them a round of applaud as soon as they saw the couple kissed in front of them. While everyone was celebrating for a successful wedding ceremony, Gulf was still in a state of shock. He couldn't even look at Mew as soon as the older pulled away. He just turned around and looked at everyone's happy faces as they congratulate him and now his husband.