Stay With Me

The Last Wish

A/N: Hello everyone! ual assault is mentioned in this chapter, so I would like to inform everyone that I don't have any intentions of insulting the individuals who had been through this kind of unfortunate event. Everything that is written in this chapter is purely fictional. Happy reading and keep safe guys!

 

 

 

Weekend was supposed to be the time where Eye could take a rest from school, but she was stuck at her home reviewing her notes for their examination. She wasn't studying alone though, because Samantha was there with her. She and her friends decided to come over at Eye's house to study. But it was almost noon, and Ice and Becca weren't there yet.

"Eye, where are Becca and Ice now?" Samantha asked who's sitting on Eye's bed while having some refreshments prepared by Eye's mother.

"They are on their way now." Said Eye.

Samantha glanced at her friend who was lying on her chest while reading a book. It was not that long when she found out about Eye and her novel who's currently happening to her own brother, so she decided to open up to Eye about it.

"Oh, Eye... have you already figured out on how to help your brother get out from your story?"

The sudden brought up about the novel made Eye to slowly lift her head and look at her friend. She turned silent for a while and her gaze wandered around like she was searching for an answer to that question. "Not yet."

"Then... how about deleting the story? I watch some dramas about this and the solution is to delete the story."

"You're... You're asking me to delete my story?"

"Not asking, but it's like a suggestion you know."

"I work hard in writing that story and I'll just delete it? That's my first boys love story, I can't delete that." She sadly stated.

"Just write another one and don't ever go to Trimurti shrine and wish something like that again. Our goal here is to bring everything back to normal."

But Eye didn't say anything. She was just staring at a corner while putting on a sad look on her face. Seeing Eye with that face, Samantha let out a sigh.

"Okay, how is the story going now?"

"Well... everything that I've written actually happened."

"Really? Then how about this, let's delete one upcoming chapter and let's see if it will happen or not. If not, then we might need to really erase your work."

Eye contemplated at first. But thinking about it, her brother is more important than the story that she had written. Samantha was right. She could just write another story. And so, she sat on her bed and grabbed her laptop on the night stand table.

She looked at Samantha and said. "There is this chapter where War attended a company party. Their new manager was eyeing on him, and so he tried to drug War's drink."

"That scene is terrible. Wait, the War in your story is P'Gulf?" Samantha asked.

"Yes. And Yin is my brother."

"Woah Eye, how can you include that kind of scene in your story? Let's try deleting that one. But... what happens next?"

Eye's face distorted when her friend asked the next scene. She rolled her eyes and just continued telling her the story as she opened her laptop and went to the platform where she published her story. "War was successfully drugged, but Yin came right on time and saved him."

"Ohh~ knight in shining armor." Samantha cooed with a silly smile on her face, but she dropped it right away and said. "That's sweet, but you need to delete it. We can't let that happen to P'Gulf."

And without any words, Eye followed what Samantha said. She unpublished the whole story and deleted that chapter. She showed it to Samantha, and Samantha showed her thumbs up for bravely deleting one chapter from her story.

"Now let's just hope that this won't happen."

 

 

 

 

That day was really clear to Eye. She remembered that she deleted it and even showed it to Samantha. But it was still happening. Deleting the story wouldn't end everything, she realized.

After checking her laptop, Eye put the phone back to her ear and said. "P'Mew, you need to leave now."

"Wait, what leave?"

"You need to go to P'Gulf."

"But why?" Mew asked on the line. "Wait, Eye, what are you talking about? Why do I need to go to Gulf?"

"I'll explain it later Pi. But this time, you need to leave and save Gulf because he's in danger!"

 

 

 

"Cheers!" The employees cheered as they all lifted their glasses with alcohol in it, making a toast for the interns’ new journey after they had finished their internship.

"It's a bit sad that we don't have interns anymore starting next week." One employee expressed.

"Right! Our interns this year are very hard working. I will surely miss working with them." Another one added.

"Well..." Mr. Nan, the newest director in their department, said after placing his arm around Gulf who was standing beside him. Well... everywhere Gulf went, he's always there following the younger. "Especially Gulf, he's such a very hard working intern. Right, Gulf?"

Gulf didn't say anything as he just put on a shy smile to everyone whose attention was on him. Gulf's friends, Hiter and Mawin stared at how Mr. Nan's hand behaved. They could see him being so touchy to their friend. But the naive Gulf didn't care much about it and just have fun. They wanted to grab Gulf away from him, but he always got Gulf first before they could even laid a hand on their friend.

"He's not only hard working, but he's also handsome."

"Yes, that's why many girls at the company are crazy over him."

Hearing compliments from the employees made Gulf to become even shyer. When everyone was showering him with compliments, on the other hand, Mr. Nan was staring at him with wicked eyes and he was even smirking. The look on his eyes was like a cue that something interesting would happen to him.

Mr. Nan then lifted his wine glass and asked for another toast. Everyone obliged as well as Gulf and his co-interns. The party continued with the employees singing and dancing inside the karaoke room while Mr. Nan was busy being touchy with Gulf and sticking to the younger’s side.

 

 

 

Mew didn't know why, but as soon as Eye told him that Gulf was in danger, he instantly hanged up the phone and grabbed his bag as well as his car keys before running out from his office. Because he was in a hurry, he even forgot to turn off the lights and close the door of his office.

His heart was pounding in fear knowing that his husband was in danger. And on top of that, he didn't know where exactly Gulf was. He just got back in Thailand after how many years and he's not familiar with the establishments around the city. While driving, Mew decided to give her sister a call.

On the other hand, Eye was on her way to meet Samantha. After talking to her brother, Eye called Samantha to tell her that the chapter they deleted was happening and that she needed her to help her brother save Gulf.

While she's driving on her way to meet her friend, she received a phone call from her brother and she was quick to answer it after knowing who the caller was.

"Pi?"

"Eye, I don't know Gulf's location."

"Ha?”

“I don’t know where he is.”

“Wait..." She pulled over her car at the side of the road and tried to think about where Gulf was. Since they deleted that chapter she couldn't check her novel for the location.

"Damn, I can't remember." Eye whispered with a curse.

"Eye?"

She whined in frustration, but stops when she spotted a road sign. As soon as she read it, Eye was able to remember the location that she wrote on her novel. "Oh! Pi, I remember now."

"Okay, where is it?"

"Hip Hotel at Ratchadapisek road."

"Ratchadapisek?" Mew quickly searched the road on his phone and luckily he found the hotel that Eye mentioned. "I found it. It's about 20 minutes from where I am."

"We don’t have much time. Just take some shortcuts if there are, Pi."

"I will." Mew ended the call afterwards. Thankfully, the road wasn't congested since it was already a bit late. So Mew drove as fast as he could to reach the place where he could find his husband.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Eye finally met her friend Samantha. When Eye stopped by where her friend waited for her, Samantha quickly got inside the car and asked Eye about what was happening. While driving going to the hotel that she mentioned to Mew, she kept on answering Samantha's question as well. Not only that, because Eye had called the police and reported what was going to happen.

"I honestly didn't expect that this day would come."

"Same here. We deleted this chapter, so I thought this wasn't going to happen."

"Then that means..." Eye glanced at her friend sitting at the passenger seat, and then she sighed. "Deleting the whole story doesn't work. It won't turn everything back to normal."

It was Samantha’s suggestion to delete the chapter, hoping that the chapter they deleted won’t take place. But hearing her friend’s statement, Samantha kind of agreed to it, nodding her head as she plastered a sad look on her face.

 

 

 

Everyone in the room was already a bit tipsy and they get even wilder this time. They all sang to the song and even danced into it even though their vision was already spinning and blurry. The employees savored that moment as they continued singing to the song while dragging the interns to join them.

It would be rude if the interns rejected them, and so they stood up and danced with the employees as well, enjoying the party that was prepared for them. Thinking that everyone's attention was distracted with the karaoke systems that played their chosen song, Mr. Nan sneakily dropped a drug on Gulf's drink and waited for it to dissolve. When it did, Mr. Nan smirked before he called everyone for another toast.

They all obliged and grabbed their glasses from the table. Mr. Nan followed Gulf's action, making sure that he got the right glass where he dropped the drug. And when Gulf got it right and drank it right after the toast, Mr. Nan's lips formed into a smirk knowing that his plan of drugging the younger was a success.

A few minutes had passed and Gulf started to feel uncomfortable already. It was also getting late at night and so the employees started going home as well. Not really at their right state of mind because of drinking too much, Gulf's co-interns forgot to tag him along as they headed home with the employees who offered to give them a ride going home. Of course even if they wanted to bring Gulf, Mr. Nan would surely insist on sending the younger home by himself.

One employee came back inside the karaoke room because she forgot her phone. Inside, she saw Gulf still lying on the couch. She mentioned bringing Gulf with her, so that she could send her home together with the other interns. But Mr. Nan insisted, saying that they were already full in the car and he would just take Gulf with him. The employee nodded her head as she realized that Mr. Nan was right, and so she nodded her head and let Mr. Nan took care of Gulf. When everyone headed home, it was only Mr. Nan and Gulf left inside the karaoke bar.

"It's hot." Gulf said as he started ing his internship uniform.

Mr. Nan approached the younger with a big smile on his face and he took a video of the younger ing his upper clothes. But Gulf wasn't completely since he was wearing a white shirt underneath his uniform.

Getting so much excited for what's going to happen next, Mr. Nan helped Gulf to stand up from the couch. Since Gulf was small compared to him, it was just easy for him to help the younger walk going out of the karaoke room. From there, Mr. Nan held Gulf beside him and guided the younger going to the room that he booked the day before the party.

"It's hot." Gulf complained once again while trying to remove his uniform. Because of this, Gulf didn't notice that his nameplate that was pinned on his uniform dropped on the floor.

"I know my boy. I'll help you relax later on." Mr. Nan responded with a low voice.

They stopped in front of a door which seemed like a room that Mr. Nan booked for him and Gulf. He grabbed the key card from his suit and scanned it on the door before it successfully opened. He then entered the room with Gulf. And as soon as they got in, he approached the bed and laid the younger there.

Inside the room, there were three cameras that were already and obviously set up by Mr. Nan. One was at the edge of the bed, one was at the left side near the window, and the other one was on the nightstand table. All the cameras that were set up were facing only one direction, the bed. After laying the younger on the bed, he approached the cameras and turned them on. Mr. Nan started filming the bed where Gulf was lying and this time, he continued to take off his clothes, removing his uniform as well as the white shirt underneath it. The upper part of the younger's body was completely , revealing Gulf's bare skin.

 

 

 

Searching the hotel wasn't really that difficult for Mew, thanks to the modern technology that made it easy for him. And as soon as he reached the hotel that Eye told him, he parked his car right away, got inside the elegant hotel and stopped at the front desk.

"Welcome, how may I help you?" The receptionist greeted with a wai.

"Hi, may I know what floor is your karaoke club?"

"Do you have any reservations sir?"

"Ahm... y-yes. I am here for a company party." Mew lied.

"Ohh, I see. You may take the elevator sir and just ask the lift man to stop you at the karaoke club."

"Thank you."

 

Without any questions, Mew hastily walked towards the elevator where he was warmly welcomed by the lift man. He got inside and informed the lift man to stop him at the floor where the karaoke club was. The lift man closed the elevator doors and pressed the floor number where Mew was going. And when he reached at that floor, the doors opened only for him to see another front desk area.

He thanked the lift man before going out of the elevator. Even though he was still walking towards the front desk, the receptionist already plastered a smile on her face. She made a wai at Mew before asking.

"Hello, do you have a reservation sir?"

"Yes."

"Under what name sir?"

"I... I actually forgot, but it's a company party."

"Ohh that one." The receptionist said and checked her computer for it. "I regret to inform you sir that they had checked out already. Just about a few minutes ago. The karaoke room that they used is being cleaned by our staff now."

"They have left already?"

"Yes, sir. The last one who left the room was Mr. Nan which is the one who made the reservation. He was with a young employee."

"A young employee?" Mew repeated.

The one that Eye mentioned to him brought back to his mind. In which his sister said that Gulf would be in danger. He wasn't really sure what kind of danger Gulf would be involved. But he had a feeling that the guy Mr. Nan was part of it as well. And so he pulled his phone from his pocket. He scrolled on his gallery, searching for a photo of Gulf on their wedding and he showed it to the receptionist.

"Is this the young employee you're talking about?"

The receptionist furrowed her brows as she looked at the photo that Mew showed to her. When she successfully remembered the face of the employee that she was talking about, she looked at Mew and eagerly nodded her head. "Yes, sir. That's him. I think he's really drunk since Mr. Nan tightly wrapped his arms around him as they walked going to the elevator."

"Elevator? Do you know where did they go afterwards?"

She tilted her head as she answered. "I'm not really sure sir, but I saw that the elevator stopped at the 2nd floor."

"Second floor?" He muttered. He was confused as to why Mr. Nan stopped at the second floor when everyone already left. If that guy, Mr. Nan, planned to take Gulf home, he should have stopped at the ground floor and not at the second floor. He felt a bit suspicious. Then, he thanked the receptionist before heading back to the elevator.

He took the lift and asked for the lift man to stop at the second floor. And when he reached the said floor, lots of rooms greeted him and he didn't know how to find Gulf in that case. He couldn't just shout Gulf's name along the hallway as it could disturb the people staying at the hotel. Knocking each room would be possible, but it would take a long time before he could finish knocking all the rooms.

Without any other options left, Mew started taking his steps along the hallway. He looked left and right, looking at the room numbers on the wall. He was just letting his hunch to guess where Gulf was. But as he was walking, he aciidentally stepped on something on the floor. His gaze shifted on the floor as he lifted his foot to check on what was it. And he found a nameplate. He crouched down and picked up the nameplate that was placed in an upside down position on the floor. When he checked whose nameplate it was, his heart almost stopped beating to see Gulf's name written on it.

 

 

 

Seeing the sight of Gulf being half on the bed made Mr. Nan even more excited to film and make love with the younger. But before he could start touching Gulf's bare skin, Mr. Nan went to his cameras and checked if the angle was just perfect. He wanted to make his video with Gulf like a masterpiece.

When everything was finally settled, he stood up at the edge of the bed and started removing his upper clothes, dropping his suit on the floor. He then slowly climbed on the bed and hovered the younger. Mr. Nan smiled wickedly and ran his fingers on Gulf's body.

"What are you doing?" Gulf weakly asked as he flinched at the sudden contact of Mr. Nan's fingers on his skin.

"I'm trying to make you feel relax my baby." Mr. Nan answered.

But Gulf managed to push his hands away even though he feels so weak. "No, get off of me."

"No. Baby, let me make you feel better."

The younger shook his head and weakly said. "My husband..."

"Yes, baby. I'm your husband."

"No!" Gulf yelled and pushed Mr. Nan away from him. "Stay away from me."

The older unintentionally dropped himself to the other side of the bed after he was pushed. He pursed his lips as his anger started to grow. He needed to move and do the thing that he wanted to do with the younger before Gulf could completely regain his senses.

"P'Mew..."

Mr. Nan didn't care who the person Gulf was calling as he hovered on top of the younger again and this time, he became more aggressive. He held both of Gulf's hands and pinned them on the bed. "Tonight, you're going to be mine. Only mine."

And that's how Mr. Nan leaned closer to Gulf and attempted to plant kisses on the younger's neck. Even though he was weak, Gulf tried his best to fight back.

 

Mew held the nameplate tightly in his hand and stood up. His eyes glowed with anger as he clenched his teeth. The nameplate was dropped in front of a hotel room, so he stood up in front of that door. He could strongly feel that the person he was looking for was behind that door. Mew the held the door knob and attempted to open it. When he failed, he started knocking on the door. But he was more like banging his fist on it.

Several knocks on the door echoed inside the room which made Mr. Nan to stop. He looked at the direction of the main door and furrowed his brows when someone couldn't stop knocking on the door.

Mr. Nan chose to ignore the consecutive knocks and proceeded on what he was doing. He pinned Gulf's hands once again and started dropping kisses on the younger's chest only to be pushed by Gulf.

"No! Stop!" Gulf begged, as his tears started escaping from his eyes.

Being constantly pushed by Gulf and the unstoppable knocks on the door, Mr. Nan annoyingly got off from the bed and went to the closet where the bathrobes were hanged. He took one of the bathrobes and wore it while staring at Gulf who was curled up at the side of the bed, facing Mr. Nan's direction.

"We're not yet done sweetie. I'll get back to you later. And this time, you can't resist me anymore." That's what Mr. Nan said before he went to the main door and checked who was knocking on it non-stop.

Mew continued knocking on the door even if no one opened it for him. Other guests heard the commotion and went out from their rooms to check what was happening. But they were just staring at Mew, not only the guests but as well as the staffs. He took a few steps back and lifted his foot before he started kicking on the door, attempting to break the door if he could. But still, nothing happened. He then resumed on knocking on the door until a man on his bathrobe slightly opened the door.
"Who are you? Why are you knocking in my room?" Mr. Nan asked as soon as he opened the door and faced Mew.

But instead of an answer, Mew ignored him and pushed Mr. Nan away from him before pushing the door wide open. Inside, he saw his husband, lying on the bed and half . He looked around the room and found cameras all over the place. Mew's heart sank after seeing Gulf at that state.

He angrily glared at Mr. Nan and asked. "What did you do to him?!"

"Who are you?! I am his boyfriend, so I can do anything to him." He smugly replied.

"Boyfriend? Oh boyfriend..."

Mew gave Mr. Nan a hard punch on the face, scratching the edge of Gulf's nameplate on Mr. Nan's cheek, making it bleed. The older dropped himself on the floor and he placed his hand on his cheek where Mew landed his punch. He glanced at his hand only to see blood on it.

"Gulf is not your boyfriend because we're married. I am his husband!"

Mr. Nan looked at Mew’s hand, only to see a ring that Gulf was wearing as well. Mew then grabbed Mr. Nan's suit scattered on the floor and strongly slapped it at the older, and then he said. "I'll sue you for this." Followed by another punch from him, hitting the same side of Mr. Nan's face. And this made the older to temporarily lose his consciousness.

"P'Mew..."

Hearing his name mumbled by Gulf for the very first time made Mew to instantly look at the younger on the bed. He quickly went near to his husband. Mew didn't know what to do first as soon as he was already sitting beside his husband. He worriedly stared at Gulf while his hand was contemplating whether to touch the younger or not. He could see how vulnerable Gulf was and he was afraid that he might hurt with just a touch.

"Gulf..."

"P'Mew..." Gulf called while curling up on the bed with eyes were closed.

"Yes, it's me." He slowly placed his hand on the younger's head and caressed it.

"No, don't touch me!" Gulf begged. His voice sounded so scared and it broke Mew's heart hearing it. He also saw tears escaping from the younger's eyes.

"I won't hurt you." He reassured.

"I need P'Mew."

"Gulf, it's me." Mew softly said it.

This time, Gulf slowly opened his eyes and stared at the person's face in front of him. His vision was clouded by his tears, so he took time recognizing his husband. He stared at him with his brows furrowed until his vision became clear. And seeing that it was really Mew, Gulf slowly sat up on the bed with the help of Mew and launched himself to the older, wrapping his arms around Mew's body as he hugged him.

"You're here." He burst out crying.

Meanwhile, Mew was completely surprised when Gulf didn't hesitate to hug him. He wasn't able to move and was just frozen on his place. But after he slowly got back to his senses, he gradually lifted his hands and hugged the younger back not really caring that he was touching Gulf's bare skin. All he was thinking was to give Gulf the assurance that he’s already safe.

"I'm... I'm a bit late, I'm sorry."

"You still came. It's fine."

Mew smiled. Ever since their marriage, it was the first time they talked without shouting or arguing at each other. He caressed his husband's face, wiped his tears before asking. "Are you okay?"

Gulf quickly shook his head. "I feel uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable?"

"I feel hot, P'Mew."

"Hot?" Mew paused for a while and tried sinking all the things that Gulf said. Then, he realized that Gulf was drugged. "Let's get you home now."

He grabbed Gulf's clothes on the bed and wore it on him. He helped his husband stood up from the bed, wrapping his arm around Gulf's waist. Then Gulf saw Mr. Nan unconsciously lying on the floor and there was even blood on his face. Despite of having that uncomfortable feeling, Gulf still managed to ask his husband. "Did you kill him?"

"No, I just punched him twice."

"But why not?"

Mew's face changed after hearing Gulf's question. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "We'll talk about it at home. Let's just leave this place first."

"But what about him?"

 

Mew halted as he thought about what to do with Mr. Nan. Then someone suddenly arrived at the door that could help them deal with Mr. Nan. It was Eye and she was with Samantha.

"Pi!" She called as soon as she saw her brother inside the hotel room. Then her attention shifted to Gulf. "P'Gulf!"

"Eye? How did you know the room number?" Mew asked when he clearly remembered that he forgot to messaged her sister about it.

"We... actually didn't know as well, Pi." Samantha answered which was actually true.

"Yes, Pi. When we arrived here, we heard a hotel staff talking to the receptionist. He said there is someone from this floor, banging on the door and shouting as well." Eye explained.

"That's why. Anyway, Eye, Gulf isn't feeling well."

"Yeah I know."

"Y-you know?"

"Ah, no! I didn't know that." Eye immediately replied. "I just thought because... Pi Gulf's face doesn't look good."

"Ohh, yes and I want to take him home right now, but..." Mew paused and he turned to look at Mr. Nan lying on the floor, still unconscious. Eye and Samantha followed Mew's gaze and they saw the old man on the floor.

"Don't worry P'Mew. Samantha and I will take care of him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we called the cops as we were on our way here, so they'll be here in a few moments." Samantha added.

"P'Mew..." Gulf started to cry once again as he felt really uncomfortable already.

Both Eye and Samantha stared at Gulf with a worried look on their faces, since they actually knew that Gulf was under the influence of drug and that he needed to relieve himself.

"Pi, you should take him home now. Don't worry, Samantha and I know what to do. We'll take care of everything."

"Okay, thank you sis. Take care the two of you."

"Yes, Pi." The two said in unison and they both followed Mew and Gulf with their gazes as the two trudged towards the elevator.

"Woah~ I didn’t expect that that's the effect of aphrodisiac." Eye murmured, loud enough for Samantha to hear it.

"Why do I feel like you're even amazed at it?"

"No, it's not like that. I just can't believe that this scene really happened for real."

"Yes and this is all your fault dear." Said Samantha.

"Aw! Why me?" Eye pointed herself as she shifted her attention at her friend.

"I really want to knock off your head for writing this kind of scene in your story."

"I'm writing a fiction novel, right? Then that means there's no limitation when it comes to my imagination. I can just write anything that I want to happen. And besides, I didn't know that my story would turn into a reality."

Samantha pursed her lips as she listened to her friend who's defending herself on why she wrote that scene on her novel. Then, Samantha noticed that Mr. Nan started to move. She nervously and quickly poked Eye's arm with her forefinger which grabbed the attention of her friend.

Eye looked at her friend's face that was freaked out. She furrowed her brows as she followed her gaze and she found out the reason why Samantha was acting like that. Mr. Nan was awake. She then quickly looked outside to ask for help and thankfully, the police that they had called before reaching the hotel, finally arrived and they were heading to their room accompanied by hotel staffs.

Eye called the police to come quick and informed them to arrest Mr. Nan. Samantha helped Eye to collate the cameras set up around the room. She told the police that Mr. Nan planned to take advantage of her brother-in-law and filmed the enter scene using the cameras set up inside the room.

The police got the cameras used for the filming as well as the memory cards. They informed Eye that they were going to interrogate Mr. Nan and review the video. They would just be calling Eye to report their findings about the case and they may need to talk to Gulf as well once he's okay. Eye nodded her head as she agreed at the police’s statement, then they took Mr. Nan out of the hotel room and brought him to the police station.

 

 

 

The trip going home wasn't that easy as Gulf kept complaining about being hot and he was feeling totally uncomfortable. Mew comforted his husband by telling him that they would get home soon because that was the only that he could do. He was speeding up the car as he drove just to reach their house as soon as possible. While driving, Mew glanced at Gulf from time to time and he saw how the younger suffered from being under the influence of a drug.

Once they finally reached the villa, Mew carried his husband in a bridal style while Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew’s neck. Mew quickly headed to the younger’s room and he laid Gulf on the bed where the younger started ing his clothes as soon as he felt the soft mattress beneath him.

"I'll fill the bathtub for you." Mew said before leaving his husband and went to the bathroom. He then turned the faucet on and waited for the tub to be filled with cold water.

While waiting for it, he went back to Gulf where he saw him already half and his belt were already unbuckled. He was surprised and wasn’t able to continue taking steps to the younger. Even though he is a doctor, and seeing someone isn’t really that new to him, but when it comes to his husband, it’s different. Pushing that thought at the back of his head, Mew approached the younger on the bed and helped him to stand up.

"P'Mew..." Gulf called.

"Mmm?"

"It's hot."

"I know, that's why I'm filling the tub with water." He softly answered. "Now, let me help get to the bathroom."

The tub was almost full when they entered the bathroom. And soon as Gulf got in there, he quickly got into the bathtub while Mew placed his hand at the edge of the tub for the younger not to hit his head as he lay in there.

Feeling the cold water, Gulf started caressing himself, caressing his body as well as his erected manhood. Mew, who was watching his husband at that state, could clearly understand that it was a common reaction for someone who has been drugged. Their ual desire increases.

Not really wanting to watch his husband doing it the whole time, Mew then crouched down, leveling himself with Gulf. He carefully placed his hand on Gulf's head, caressing the younger's hair as he said. "Call me when you're done. I'll be waiting outside."

That's the only thing that he said to the younger before he stood up and get ready to leave the place, giving Gulf some privacy. Even before Mew could leave the place, he suddenly stopped and remained standing on his place. He abruptly stopped when Gulf quickly held his wrist using his free hand. This made Mew to look at Gulf once again.

"Help me."

Gulf's statement made Mew to feel even more nervous. The younger's words lingered in his ear and it sent shivers down his spine. Mew couldn't utter any words and he gulped as he was staring at Gulf who didn't stop running his hand all over his body and to . He could see lust all over the younger's face.

"I need you." Gulf added with his seductive voice.

Mew slowly went back to the younger's side, like he was just drawn at the vulnerable sight of the younger. He held Gulf's hand and said. "No, I can't."

"Why?" Biting his lips as he asked.

"Right now, you're not aware of what you're thinking or saying. You just don't know what is happening." Mew calmly said, explaining to the younger though he knew that Gulf wouldn't even understand.

"You don't want to do it with me?"

"Yes. I don't want to do it with you... especially when you're not sober. I don't want you to regret something that you're not even aware of."

Gulf didn't fight back as he was too weak to do that anyway. He just let go of Mew's hand and this was a cue for Mew to leave the place.

"I'll just be here outside."

Even without hearing a response from the younger, Mew completely left the place and he closed the bathroom door afterwards. He went to the younger's bed and sat on it. His gazes were at the bathroom. His mind were still thinking of Gulf and how his face looked like when he asked Mew to help him relieved himself.

If Mew could just be honest to himself, he was completely while staring at Gulf touching himself. For him, it was y and totally seductive that he wanted to run his fingers on Gulf's body.

But he then shook his head, erasing those thoughts from his mind. Even though they're husbands and being intimate to each other is a normal thing to do, Mew didn't want to take advantage of the younger's weakness. It's enough that Gulf didn't like him and their marriage. If something happened to them just because Gulf was under the influence of a drug, Gulf would totally hate him for it.