007

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol ran in hospital's hallway."Chaeng."he called,seeing his wife."what's wrong? What has happened to Soeun?"

Chaeyoung who was crying,walked to him."I don't know,I haven't seen Dr.Oh yet."she answered."they called me from school & told that she passed out in school yard."

He sighed & touched his hair."God..."his eyes caught Sehun walking out of room."Sehun,Sehun! What's wrong? What has happened to my daughter?"

"Well,I'm so sorry to say this,but our dear Soeun needs a heart transplant surgery as soon as possible."Sehun said with a sad intonation.

Chanyeol broke inside,he had lots of problems.the money for surgery,for hospital & above all,the heart donor in his daughter's age & that person must have the same blood type."Heart? Where can I find a heart for her? How? The donor..."

"She's in list,urgent list...don't worry about that,but..."he put his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder & led him afar,so that Chaeyoung wouldn't be able to hear them."hyung,I know you're worried about the money,I...you know I regularly pay for patients,though the manager here is really mean.he made a rule which says every doctor can pay for 2 patients monthly & I've used my chances for this month.I'm really sorry hyung."

"No problem Sehunnie,I'll provide the money...just save my daughter."

Sehun nodded."yes,hyung...if we find a donor,I'll do my best."

Meanwhile,Chaeyoung was crying her eyes out."Chaeyoung,don't worry...he said everything will be all right.Soeun just needs a surgery."Taeyeon told her.

"Unnie,there must be a donor!"she shook her head."how can I pray to God that a child in her age die so my daughter can survive? God,why do you put me in this dilemma? Stop testing me,I'm done!"

"Chaeyoung,that's stupid! you must not talk like that...once,a person told me that miracle is not impossible..."

"Miracle...yeah,I must pray for a miracle."she whispered weakly.

"That's i_Baekhyun!"the actress stood up.

"Hello dear,what's wrong?"Taeyeon told his hand & they walked toward the elevator."what is it? It's about their daughter,right?"

She nodded,before stepping in the elevator."Baekhyun,we must help them...they don't have enough money,you know what I mean? Even if there's a donor,they can't pay for surgery."

"Donor? She needs a heart donor?"Taeyeon nodded."oh,God...this is..."they walked out when the elevator stopped."is really sad.what do you mean by help?"

"Pay for the surgery."she said."please Baek...please.you said you love Soeun.so save her li_"a loud argument distracted Taeyeon.

"What do you mean? My son is still breathing! He is alive!"a woman shouted.

"But ma'am,you can save around 10 child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter