009

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon & Baekhyun sat on chairs in the hallway."Baekhyun,we need to talk about something..."

"What?"

"I...I went to Happy House."she said,a little uncertain.

"Happy House?"the director thought for some seconds,tilting his head."ah...the thing Dr.Oh talks about...what is Happy House?"

"Yeah,the one he said about,he's the founder & his wife is the manager..."Taeyeon took a deep breath."it's an...it's an orphanage."

Baekhyun gasped.it was a dream for him to hear that from his wife,if she was going to say the thing in his mind."o-orphanage? Really? What happened there?"

"I...I saw a little boy there...his name is Jaehyuk.he,he's eight years old."

His eyes shined."ok? You like him? How,how was he? He was cute? Huh? How did you see him? Why did you go there?"he asked rapid question.

"He's cute & likes singing...I'm so sorry,I must've told you about him sooner...you know,Lisa,orphanage's manager,is Chaeyoung's best friend,she suggested me to go there & I did so...Baekhyun,he's so polite...I love him,he's like the child we always wanted.I think we must adopt him..."

"WOW! So let's go & see him! Yeah,let's adopt him as soon as possible!"he stood up,but Taeyeon grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going hon?"

"To Happy House you said,milady."

The actress shook her head with a smile."not now,we are waiting for Soeun...you forgot her?"

"Oh..."he sat down."but let's go tomorrow,huh?"he was as excited as a child.

"Ok,tomorrow..."she bit her lower lip.

"I love you Taengo,I really really love you!"he moved forward to kiss her,though Taeyeon raised her hand.

"What are you doing?! Here? Stop this weird behavior..."she whispered.

"Taengo~~~"he pouted.

Meanwhile the younger couple were standing near operating room."I hope everything will go fine."she hugged bible tightly.

"Let's sit,it's better..."Chanyeol led his wife to seat."after this,Soeun will have a better life."

Chaeyoung nodded."yeah,she can laugh heartily & run,without pain."she smiled & looked at him."do you remember when I told you that I was pregnant?"she looked at him.

"Yeah...we were both scared,& at the same time,happy..."he smiled."I was scared of our future.I thought,how can I provide a good life for this baby...we were still studying,I didn't have a good job,still don't."he chuckled.

Chaeyoung did so."I wanted to have an abortion...it was the best way,but when I heard her heartbeats...I understood that I can't let go of her anymore"

"When I cuddled her for the first time,I decided to do anything so that she will have a great life...nothing less than other girls."Chanyeol wiped his eyes.

"Yes...do you remember when she said her first word?"

He nodded."appa."

"Appa! Appa!"Chaeyoung repeated."she kept saying that...appa.I thought she'd say eomma."she pouted,but it was obviously fake.

"Chaeng...if we didn't have Soeun,I really didn't know what to live for..."

"I'm worried...what if the surg_"

"Hey,hey..."Chanyeol caressed her hand."everything will be fine,got it?"

"Yes,everything will be fine."

Time passed & finally,Sehun walked out of operating room so four of them rushed to him."oppa,what happened?"

"Sehun,is she fine?"

Sehun took off his mask & smiled."surgery was successful,don't worry."

"Thanks God..."Taeyeon whispered."congratul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter