006

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon took her bag."Baek,I'm going out with Chaeyoung...I'll be home in two hours."Baekhyun was busy reading Chanyeol's story,so he didn't answer,or to be more specific,he didn't even hear her voice."Byun Baekhyun!"

He jumped by her loud voice."Ye-Yes? What? Ok..."

"Ok what? What did I say?"she asked,Taeyeon was sure he hadn't heard her.

"Ok...what did you say? Sorry,I was deep in story that I didn't get what you said..."

She looked at the page he was reading."is it that interesting? Then I must read too..."

"Of course! I feel sorry for myself,because I wasn't aware of such a talented man!"he sighed."this is mixture of all emotions,sometimes I laugh,sometimes I cry,then I'm surprised,then smile,then scared,it is a full package!"

"Well,thanks God you've found him now."she whispered in his ear."I'm going out honey."

"Ok,take care."he answered."Taengo..."

"Yeah?"she looked back.

"I love you..."

"Ha,suddenly...I love you too dear,bye."

***

Taeyeon rang the doorbell & Chaeyoung opened the door immediately."hello! Come in!"

"Hi,how are you?"the actress took off her shoes."everything fine?"

"Yes,you can't imagine! Since your husband has told Chanyeol that he wants to work with him,Chan is on cloud nine! He has gone out now,searching for a job."

Taeyeon was over the moon,she loved herself for suggesting Chanyeol as a scriptwriter to her husband."Happy to hear that,but I think he doesn't need another job.when he sign a contract with S.M pictures,he just has to write & write! There's money in this job..."she said.

"I must really thank you...by the way,your dress is ready! Come here let's try it on."Chaeyoung brought her dress.

"This is beautiful! Exactly like what I wanted! & why you thank me?"Taeyeon asked looking at the dress,satisfied.

"I'm not fool unnie,you were the only one who knew about our situation...so you must have told your husband about it."she explained."we really owe you."

"You are just saying...but the truth is that I awe you.you reminded me that Baekhyun really loves me...I only needed to hear it from a person & you were that one...I also made a decision."Taeyeon said.

Chaeyoung smiled.she had always thought that celebrities have a quite easy life,though hearing Baekhyun & Taeyeon's story made her think again about it.she was ecstatic for having an effect on her favorite artists' life."decision?"

"Let's go to the orphanage you talked about before...I'm free today."she said,shyly.

"Really?"Chaeyoung's eyes shined."ok,ok...let me get ready!"she ran to bedroom.

***

When they arrived to the orphanage,Taeyeon looked up & read."Yena Happy House.Founded by Dr. Oh Sehun & Dr. Lalisa Manoban?"

"Yes,surprised,right? Dr. Oh's wife is also a doctor & my best friend since childhood.Yena...is their daughter & Soeun's classmate,she had cancer when she was younger...so when she miraculously survived,they decided to establish this orphanage & named it Yena."Chaeyoung gave all information her unnie was curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter