005

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was setting the table that Baekhyun came home."woah! Where's this delicious smell coming from?"he said,walking in dining room.

"I made dinner..."Taeyeon said."your favorite!"she giggled.

"Oh...really? What's up milady?"he wanted to pick a little of the dish that Taeyeon caught his red-handed while smiling,hearing the word,milady.

"Ya! Go wash your hands & change your clothes first!"she said,making him pout."Byun Baekhyun don't make me repeat my sentence!"

"Ok..."he pecked her cheek."I love you..."

"I love you too."she smiled."take a bath too."

"Taeyeon-ah..."he cried."I'm hungry,please."

"I can't hear you..."

"Fine,I'll take a bath too."he accepted.well,people knew Baekhyun as a serious & workaholic director,though in front of his wife he was anything but serious & workaholic.

"Good boy."

After half an hour,they were sitting in front of each other,eating dinner peacefully."you didn't say,what is this dinner for?"

"Must there be a reason,dear husband? I was just...I wanted to make you happy.you know,today someone made me understand how much you love me."

"Well,I thank that person."he whispered."because it made you cook for me...even though you haven't cook for long,it's still delicious."

Taeyeon smiled."I...by the way,Chaeyoung's husband have gotten fired...poor her,she didn't know..."

"Chaeyoung?! Who's Chaeyoung,darling?"he asked while eating.

"That dressmaker..."

"Uh...you mean...Chanyeol got fired?! Damn it!"he cursed immediately.

"Language,my man."

"But it's really sad,their daughter is sick,am I right?"

"Yeah,today I drove them to the hospital,they wanted to see a doctor named Oh Sehun? Yes,Oh Sehun.If I've guessed right,she's suffering from heart disease.Baekhyun,we must help them."

Baekhyun nodded."Chanyeol is a scriptwriter,I must call him & say that I want to read his scripts...maybe we can work together.is that a good idea love?"he asked.

"Yeah,it's great babe! I love you!"she answered happily."I really wanted to help them."she smiled.

"Today you smile a lot,I like it...it's like our first months of marriage.always be like this Taengo."he stood up."I'll do the dishes..."

"Let's do it together."

"No,I'll do it myself...you go wait for me in our bed."he winked.

"Hey,your naughty plans!"

"I miss that,it has been a long time since we did it last time,please Taeyeon-ah~"he showed her his cute puppy eyes.

"Ok,ok,I'll be waiting."she gave in.

"That's it milady!"

The secret about milady was for years ago.when Baekhyun first saw her,he was a new director in the age of 23.the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter