001

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can I help you?"the Secretary asked.

"Well,I'm Park Chanyeol,a scriptwriter.I was hoping that you read my screenplay & if you lik_"

"Look Mr.Park,we have majority of scriptwriters in this company,so actually...we don't need another.uh,sorry to disappoint you."he answered.

Chanyeol's heart sank,he took a deep breath."No,It's fine...you know,here was my last hope."he took his papers & wanted to leave that the sound of an argument took his attention.

"I won't be working with you anymore! With those stupid scripts! & that rude CEO! How dare he said that?"the man shouted.

"Byun Baekhyun?"Chanyeol whispered.Byun Baekhyun was a famous & genius director who had directed a lot of successful movies & Kdramas,there were only a few people who didn't know him in S.Korea.

"But Mr.Byun that's a misunderstanding...I'll make everything all right,don't worry."

"Misunderstanding? Don't worry? Really? Let me,do you know what your hyung has told my wife? Even if I want to work which is impossible,she doesn't want to even walk in this building! & you know that I won't be working with anyone except her!"he left angrily.

"Mr.Park?"the Secretary said.

"Y-yes?"he looked at him.

"If you say that we're the last hope,you can come & meet our CEO on Wednesday."he said.

"Ok,ok.thanks."he bowed & left happily.

***

"I can't do this!"the little girl pouted.

Chaeyoung stopped sewing."Let me see,give your notebook.Soeun-ah,this is simply...Minho has 5 apples,his mother gives him 2 other apples.how many apples does he have now?"she looked at her daughter."use your fingers Soeun,you are good at math.don't give up!"

"One,two,three,four,five...six,seven.seven?"

"Right my daughter! Now let eomma make this dress ready,ok? Do the rest by yourself."she caressed her hair.

"Yes eomma."the bell rang."I'll open the door."

"First ask who is that person..."

"Ok."Soeun walked to the door."who are you?"

"I'm a wolf that wants to eat you!"

She giggled before opening the door."appa~"

"Or maybe I'm father of a princess named Park Soeun!"he hugged her & moved in after closing the door."how are you lovely girl?"

"I'm fine appa."she said & held Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter