003

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really? Here Baek?"Taeyeon asked,looking at the apartment."this wasn't what I expected..."

"At least,she's a dress maker.just give her a chance,maybe her work is good,don't judge a book by its cover."Baekhyun rang the bell.

"How do you know her?"Taeyeon asked.

"I met her husband when I went to end our contracts."he explained fast so he finished before Chaeyoung opened the door.

"Hello,hello."she bowed."come in please."Taeyeon looked at her from Head to toe.what she saw was a young,beautiful lady,wearing simple clothes,with a not so high quality & a tape measure around her neck."welcome."Chaeyoung said,smiling.

After some seconds,the actress walked in & her husband followed."I've heard you're a dress maker."

"Yes,I am."

"But here's a house."Taeyeon said.

"Yes,I work here.there's my sewing machine."she pointed at the corner of the house.

Taeyeon took her mask off."so,can you sew any kind of clothes that I show you? I can give good money if you can."

"You're...you're Kim Taeyeon?!"her eyes widened."no way! I can't believe you're here!"

"Believe it or not,we are here.now can you or not?"Baekhyun got the photo from Taeyeon & showed it to her.

"Yes,I can make anything you want,this is my only ability."she smiled."but first,I must measure you for this dress."

"Ok."

"eomma! eomma! I finish_"seeing the couple,Soeun hid her face by her hands & walked to her mother shyly."eomma I finished my homework."she whispered

"Good,now you can play,but don't run...remember what uncle Hun said."she nodded & walked back to her room.

Taeyeon looked at the girl,remembering how much she wanted to have someone who could call her 'eomma'."Is she your daughter?"Chaeyoung nodded,busy measuring."is she sick?"

Chaeyoung sighed before taking her notebook to write the numbers in her mind."yes,she is."

"I'm,I'm sorry to hear that."Taeyeon whispered."is there anything I can do for her? Like if you need mone_"

"I'm not a beggar,"Chaeyoung said,seriously."don't look at my small house,my husband is working day & night for us."

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean that."Taeyeon said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter