008

Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sat on a chair next to Soeun's bed."how are you beautiful princess?"

She smiled."where did you...go?"

"I went to drive Taeyeon & your eomma to church,uh,is your appa sleeping? Why?"he was about to stand up that the girl caught his hand.

"Let him sleep a little,he...hasn't slept for two days...appa must...be tired."Soeun said.

"Oh~all right."Baekhyun sat down again & his eyes caught a note book next to her bed."what is this?"he took it."you draw?"

She nodded."since I was four...eomma's drawing is good,she taught me."

"Ah...let me see...oh! I know her! Is,is this girl Lee Jieun?"he pointed at one of her drawings."for a 7 year-old girl,this is a masterpiece."

"Yes,that's IU...I love her voice.she's awesome.do you...know her?"her eyes shined.

"Ok,don't be so excited,ok? But I know her & she's going to act in my new drama."he touched her soft hand.

"Really? It's my wish to meet her..."she whispered.

Baekhyun's heart broke."I take you to see her,but you must promise me to get better & become healthy again.promise?"he held his pinkie toward her.

"Promise."she moved her hand toward him & put her pinkie around his,with a smile."what can...I call you?"

"Ummm...is uncle ok?"he said after a second of thinking."call me uncle."

"Uncle...why don't you have a kid?"

Her innocent question made Baekhyun sigh."well,you know Soeun-ah...some people,I mean,some couples can't have babies...we,auntie Taeyeon & I,are like tho_"

"eomma says that kids are God's gifts...God doesn't love you?"

"I...No,God loves everyone...I,I need to go to the men's room,sorry."he stood up & walked out,because he couldn't control his tears anymore.

***

Three days passed so fast,Chaeyoung & Chanyeol were waiting impatiently for a donor,even though it was painful to wait for someone die.Chanyeol,had his own sorrows,he knew he wouldn't be able to pay for her surgery & that scared him,a lot.

Baekhyun & Taeyeon,were sitting outside that the couple which they had met before walked to them.Baekhyun stood up immediately."Hello Sir,ma'am."he bowed.

Taeyeon stood up after they came closer."Hello Seungwan."

"Hi,we...came to meet that girl you mentioned before..."Yoongi who was holding his wife's shoulders said."can we?"

"Yes,yes...here,this way..."the director led them in."Chanyeol,they are..."he stopped,because he wasn't sure about the thing in the couple's thoughts.

"Is she,your daughter?"Seungwan asked.

Chaeyoung looked at Taeyeon & Baekhyun in surprise."Yes,she is..."Chanyeol answered.

"She needs a heart donor?"

Chanyeol nodded."do you know a donor?"

"Well...what's your daughter's blood type?"Yoongi's question was a proof that they had accepted their son's fate.

"B+"Chaeyoung whispered,weakly which made the cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter