The Coat

I Like You The Best

 

Min went out from the shower , she put on her clothes and start packing some of her things on her bag . When suddenly she spot Dong Woon’s coat . She smiled and took it with her other things . Suzy saw that .

-          Min , why are you taking with you the coat ? Asked Suzy smirking .

-          Huh ? Which coat ? Said Min without paying attention to Suzy .

-          Dong Woon’s coat . Replied Suzy glaring at Min .

-          Aaah ! uh … uuh …. Mumbled Min searching for an answer . So .. that my grandmother can’t find it .

-          Aaah ! But I doubt that it’s the only reason . Smirked Suzy .

Min didn’t find what to say back so she just looked down and continued packing her things . She and Suzy went out after saying goodbye to Halmony . On their way to the dorm , Suzy suddenly remembered something so she asked Min :

-          Min , by the way , you didn’t told me what happened yesterday .

-          Let’s wait till we arrive at the dorm . Answered Min smiling .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

miss A dorm :

 

*Ring Ding Dong

The bell was ringing . Fei opened the door and was happy when she saw that it was Min .

-          Jia ! Jia ! Hurry , hurry . Min is here . Shouted Fei excited .

-          Yaaay , finally . Replied Jia who was coming running to the door .

She took Min by her wrist and led her to the couch and made her sit . Suzy and Fei followed them .

-          Okay , tell us what exactly happened yesterday with Dong Woon . Said Jia excited .

-          Hmm … Nothing . Replied Min smirking .

-          Yaaa ! Stop lying ! Shouted Fei while hitting her with a pillow .

-          Okay okay , I’ll tell you , just stop it , It hurts . Answered Min pouting . When we left the restaurant , we started walking without saying a word . It was quiet and I was just walking by my own …

-          Wasn’t he at your side ? Asked Suzy stopping Min .

-          Suzy ! Stop interrupting me , or I will not tell you the story . Said Min glaring at Suzy.

-          Okay , Mianhae . I won’t talk again . Replied Suzy while making a sign with her hand like if she close with a key and throw it .

Min start talking again , she was sitting in the middle of the couch while the girls were around her , paying attention to what she was saying . She continued :

-          Suzy by my own means that I was walking alone even if he was by my side we didn’t talk neither looked at each other or something like that , Aiish ! Do you understand ? Yelled Min at Suzy because she didn’t know how to explain what she wanted to say .

Suzy just nodded as she was shocked by Min’s reaction . Min kept on relating her story .

-          It was cold that night , and I was wearing just a dress , so he …

-          Did he give you his coat ? Suzy asked interrupting Min once again .

-          SUZYYYY ! Shouted Jia at Suzy glaring at her with her fierce look .

-          Okay , I’m sorry . Answered Suzy pouting .

-          Nae , he did . He took his coat and put it on my shoulders . Said Min while smiling .

-          Aww , cute . Replied the girls with an adorable expression on their faces .

-          I was surprised with his act , I was thinking how cute , adorable and sweet he is , when suddenly I realized that I was staring at him and he was too . I just SHOOK my head and continued walking , I was red of shameless . Then he start asking me about where do I live , and if we have a dorm or not . You know random questions , while I was waiting from him another question . pouted Min . We arrived to the house and he …

-          Which house ? Asked Fei

-          Fei , Seriously ? Halmony’s house . aish Pabo . Answered Min

-          Yaa , How dare you ? I’m your unnie . Shouted Fei .

-          I know , I’m just laughing . Replied Min grinning .

-          So , we arrived and he didn’t asked me out . Pouted Min . I was disappointed , so I just said Goodbye to him and left . But when I was climbing the stairs he called me and said …

-          Did he asked you out ? or said that he loves you ? Asked Suzy disturbing Min again .

-          SUZYYYY ! Shouted Jia and Fei at the same time .

Suzy just FROWN and mumbled that she was sorry .

-          He called me and he told me … Said Min with an excited look making the girls more excited waiting for what he told her … he told me “ good night “ .

-          WHAAT ? Yelled the girls at once .

-          Nae , when he told me so , I was even more frustrated and upset than you all . So I didn’t say a word and just opened the door getting in , when suddenly I felt a hand pulling me over someone and that someone kissed me . Said Min smiling cheerfully .

-          WHAT ? DONG WOON KISSED YOU ? Asked the girls surprised .

-          Did he really kiss you ? Said Suzy

-          Yaa Min , tell us the truth . Did he ? Said Jia

-          Aww , so sweet , so romantic . Said Fei

-          Nae , he did , I was shocked and amazed . Smirked Min . When suddenly the phone start ringing and made us stop . Said Min glaring at the girls . Really ? Did u find just that moment to call me ?

The girls giggled and looked at Min with a sorry look .

-          But however , it was the best day of my life . Said Min while getting up from the couch and turning over and over again around the room smiling and laughing .

-          Aish , this girl is deeply in love . Said Jia smiling looking with the others at Min .

-          So what are you planning to do ? Asked Fei Min who now sited again beside them .

-          To do about what ? Asked Min

-          About Dong Woon of course , who’s else ? Replied Fei

-          She’s going to give him back his coat . Smirked Suzy .

-          What ? You still have his coat with you ? Asked Jia

-          Nae , and it’s with her things in her bag . Answered Suzy .

-          Nae , Suzy is right . You’re going to Beast dorm and giving back to Dong Woon his coat . Grinned Fei .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Beast Dorm :

 

Yoseob was going out from the bath room , he went to the dining room to find all the members sitting there except Doo Joon and Dong Woon .

-          Guys , where are Doo Joon and Dong Woon ? Asked Yoseob

-          Doo Joon went out to bring breakfast and Dong Woon is still sleeping as always . Answered Hyun Seung watching TV .

Yoseob joined the others , when suddenly the bell rang .

-          Don Joon’s finally here , I’ll open . Said Ki Kwang .

Ki Kwang went to open the door when he found out that it wasn’t Doo Joon , it was …

-          Min ... ? Said Ki Kwang shocked .

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys , i know i'm late but in this 2 months a lot of things happened personnal things , i was really busy and i couldn't update , i'm really sorry /bows/

I promise from now on i'll try my best to update faster , hope u like this chapter . 

By the way , do u know that miss A comeback is next month ? Yaay finally ;DD