Getting Ready

I Like You The Best

 

She looked at him and set beside him facing him .

-          Oppa , molla ! These two days , I don’t know what’s wrong with you . You’re always daydreaming , you don’t pay anymore attention to me . Is it me the problem ? Said Hyo Sung worried .

She was looking sad , and her eyes were teary .

Hyo Sung was a sensitive girl , she would cry because of nothing . The smallest problem or worry can make her cry . That’s why Ki Kwang can’t hurt her .

He looked at her and smiled .

-          Aniyaa . Don’t say that . It’s not because of you . If you weren’t at my side I would get worst . It’s you the reason of my smile . So don’t dare to say things like this again .

He wiped her tears and hugged her . But even if he said so , he knew that these days nothing was alright .

At that time Dong Woon was in his room . He was standing in front of the mirror , trying to find which outfit sweets him the most . He was over existed for the dinner .

Suddenly Yoseob went in his room , finding all Dong Woon’s clothes on his bed .

-          Huh ? Dong Woon , what are you doing ? Said Yoseob surprised .

-          Nothing , just trying to find what sould I wear for the dinner . Answered Dong Woon while tooking some other clothes from the locker .

-          Yaa ! Dong Woon , just wear a jean and T-shirt . Shouted Yoseob . You’re handsome anything will look good at you . Smirked Yoseob .

-          Jinja ? Arasso , arasso . Smiled Dong Woon . By the way , why are you here at my room ?

-          Aah ! The pizza is here , it’s lunch time .

-          Arasso , I’m coming .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 At Miss A Dorm :

 

Miss A was entring the dorm . They just arrived from there photoshoot . It was a tyring day for them , since it’s their second day after their comeback . It was already 6:30 pm and they weren’t ready yet for the dinner . Suddenly Min’s phone start ringing .

-          Yoboseyo ? Said Min .

-          Yoboseyo , It’s Dong Woon .

-          Aaah ! How are you Dong Woon ?

When the other girls heard that it was Dong Woon , they run and stand beside her , putting there ears next the phone , trying to listen what’s Min and Dong Woon were saying .

-          I’m really fine . Answered Dong Woon . What about you ?

-          I’m fine too .

-          Hmm .. Aaah .. for the dinner .. Do you want us to take you and the girls with us ? We have a van , so we can go together to the restaurant .

Min was going to answer when Jia shouted on the phone :

-          Yeaah ! of course .

Min looked at Jia shocked , when Dong Woon answered on the phone :

-          hmm .. Okaay then . Said Dong Woon happily and hanged up .

Min turned to face Jia and screamed :

-          Yaa ! Jia ! Why did you answer ?

-          Because I was sure and certain that you’ll refuse . Smirked Jia

-          Yes , I was going to refuse . It’s okay , we can go by ourselfs . Answered Min .

-          Yaa ! Don’t be stupid . It’s obvious that he likes you . Said Jia .

-          If you said no , you would hurt him . Said Fei

-          Jinja ? Said Min confused .

-          Yeah , jinja . Smiled Suzy .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Beast Dorm :

 

Dong Woon hanged up smiling brightly and said to Yoseob who was standing beside him :

-          Yaay . She accepted .

-          Really ? Happy for you . Said Yoseob smiling .

-          Where are the other guys ? We must hurry . The girls are waiting .

-          What are you saying ? It’s just 6:45 pm . We still have plenty time .

-          Aaah ! Arasso . By the way , where are Ki Kwang and Hyosung ?

-          There are in Secret Dorm . Hyo Sung is changing her clothes .

*Ring Ring

Someone was ringing the bell , Dong Woon and Yoseob went to the living room , Ki Kwang and Hyo Sung were back .

-          Hyo Sung , you look beautiful . Said Doo Joon

-          Oh , Jinja ? Gomawo . Smiled Hyo Sung . Uuh ? Why aren’t you guys ready yet ?

-          You see , I told them so , but they don’t listen to me . Said Dong Woon .

-          Hahah ! Laughed Jun Hyung . Arasso , don’t get angry , I’ll wear my clothers right now .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Miss A Dorm :

 

-          Yaa Min ! Are you ready ? It’s already 7:30 pm . Beast will be here in a seconde . Said Fei .

-          Nae , I’m ready . Answered Min who was showinp from her room .

She was wearing a jean , T-shirt and converse . She was without makeup .

-          MIIIIIN ! Screamed Suzy socked .

-          Are you going to the dinner with these clothes ? Said Jia looking at Min from head to toe .

-          Nae , I’am . Said Min weirdly .

-          Jinja ? What’s wrong with you ? Said Fei while pushing Min inside her room .

-          It’s Min after all , she does never care about her look . Said Suzy .

Jia and Suzy were following them , they openned the locker and took a black dress from it and a pair of black sandals to wear them . After that , Jia made her sit on the chare anf start doing her makeup . Min who couldn’t do a move just kept still till they finished . Then she stood in front of the mirror . She was looking georgous , the black dress sweeted her perfectly.

-          Now , you can go to the dinner . Smiled Fei .

-          But what I was wearing before is not that bad . Said Min .

-          Nae , if u were going to a picnic . Answered Jia . But now , you’re invited to a dinner , and not any dinner . It’s a boy that likes you who asked you .

-          Yaa ! Jia . Shouted Min . Dong Woon doesn’t like me .

-          Nae Nae , he doesn’t . Keep dreaming . Smirked Suzy .

* I love the way you put you’re lips on me

Min’s phone start ringing .

-          Yoboseyo Min Young . It’s Dong Woon . Are you ready ?

-          Nae we are ready .Why , are you guys waiting for us ? Asked Min .

-          Nae we are in front of the dorm .

-          Okay , we’re getting down .

Min hanged up and looked at the watch * Waah , it’s alredy 8pm *

The girl took their handbacks , phones and went out .

 

At that time Dong Woon , Ki Kwang , Yoseob and Hyo Sung were standing in front of the main door while the others stayed at the van . Dong Woon was over exited , he has been waiting this dinner for too long , he was happy just thinking that he’ll meet Min . But he wasn’t the only one who was that happy , exited and nervous , Ki Kwang who wasn’t standing far from the door , was more nervous than Dong Woon himself . He hasn’t went out with Min since their break up , he hasn’t talk with her exept in shows and it’s the first time that he’ll see her in long hair since the trainy days , 5 years ago . * But why are you that nervous , it’s just Min , you don’t have to be exited because you don’t like her anymore , just calm down and stop thinking about her * he thouhgt .

Suddenly the door was opened , Min get out with her georgous look .