Brilliant Idea

I Like You The Best

 

He stood there for some seconds his eyes wide opened, shocked to see her. Then he turned toward the bathroom and ran to it. The others who saw the scene start laughing hard, but they stopped to hear Dong Woon calling Yoseob from the bathroom.

-          YOSEOOOB! shouted Dong Woon.

-          Okay … co … coming. Replied Yoseob still laughing.

As soon as Yoseob came in the bathroom and closed the door, Dong Woon grabbed him by his shoulder to face him.

-          YAA YOSEOB! How could you do this to me? Why didn’t you wake me up and told me that Min Young was here? Asked Dong Woon angrily.

-            She... she... Hahaha! Yoseob couldn’t hold back his laugh anymore.

-          YOSEOB! shouted Dong Woon.

-          Okay, sorry. Replied Yoseob as serious as he can. When she came here, she asked about you and we told her that you were sleeping and we can wake you up if she wants, but she said that there’s no need to.

-          Still, you should have waked me up. I can’t believe she saw me like this. Said Dong Woon while looking at the mirror.

-          You look handsome don’t worry. Teased Yoseob.

Dong Woon just gave him a death glare. Yoseob understood that he had to go before Dong Woon get angrier. Once at the living room he informed the others what Dong Woon told him, while the others were laughing. Then they heard Dong Woon shouting from the bathroom again.

-          YOSEOOOOB!

This time Yoseob knew that he better stop relating or Dong Woon will kill him. He made a sign to the others that he should shut up and they should too.

After 15 minutes, Dong Woon went out from the bathroom, and walked toward the kitchen preparing something to eat because the others had already done eating. Then he went to the living room and sat there with his breakfast in his hands. Jun Hyung made a sign to the other members to make them leave and let Dong Woon and Min together.

-          I have to go to the bathroom. Said Jun Hyung.

-          I’m thirsty. Said Yoseob.

-          I’m going out. Said Doo Joon.

-          I have to clean my room. Said Hyun Seung.

Everyone gave an excuse to leave and they were all waiting for Ki Kwang to do the same, but he didn’t. He was sitting there and not moving. So Hyun Seung gave an excuse for him, and grabbed his shoulder making him move toward their room.

-          And Ki Kwang has to help me. Added Hyun Seung.

Now that everyone went out; Dong Woon and Min were alone. Dong Woon was still embarrassed so he couldn’t look at Min neither talk to her. So Min made the first step and called him getting his attention:

-          Dong Woon-ah … Said Min softly.

-          Nae. Replied Dong Woon raising his head toward her.

-          About earlier … eeuh … it’s not Yoseob fault. I told him to not wake you up. Don’t be mad. Said Min looking down.

-          I’m not mad, I’m just annoyed a little. He replied smiling.

-          Sorry then, it’s my entire fault.

-          There’s no need to apology.  I’m not mad at you and I would never be.

They stopped talking and were looking at each other. Min was amazed by his words, she felt a slight blush on her face. While Dong Woon was looking at Min’s eyes and lips. He moved his head approaching hers and closed his eyes as she did the same .When suddenly they heard a phone ringing that made them stop from what they were planning to do.

-          Sorry that’s my bad.  Said Jun Hyung taking his phone that was on the table and returned to his room.

*Why are phones always disturbing us?* Dong Woon thought annoyed. He felt so ashamed and nervous and he bet that Min was feeling the same since she was blushing and looking down playing with her clothes. There was an awkward silence, but Min broke it: 

      -    By the way, I brought your coat. Said Min giving the plastic bag to him. Thank you.

      -    You’re welcome Min Young. Replied Dong Woon while taking the bag.

The awkward silence remained another time, Dong Woon continued eating while Min took her phone and start playing with it.

At that moment, Ki Kwang was laying on his bed thinking*What’s wrong with me ? Why can’t I stop thinking about Min? It’s frustrating*

-          Aaaaaaargh ! Shouted Ki Kwang while hitting his couch with his hands.

He then heard his phone playing his message tone.

 

From : Hyo Sung

Oppa , are you ready? I’m coming to the dorm in less than 30 minutes ^.^

I Love you

 

-          Aish , I forgot about our date. I better hurry up. Said Ki Kwang getting up from his bed.

He was walking to the bath room when he saw Min and Dong Woon sitting alone at the living room. He looked at Min who was uncomfortably playing with her phone. When suddenly a brilliant idea crossed his mind and a satisfied smile was showing on his face.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, it's me another time ^.^ Hope you like this chapter too *---* I really need to know what do you think about the fanfic, Can you please tell me how do you find it ? And I know that it's a MinKwang fanfic and you're waiting them to be together , don't worry MinKwang moments are going to start soon *----* 

Suscribe and comment and thanks for reading :)