One Better Day

I Like You The Best

 

Ki Kwang went out from the bathroom walking to the living room, he then noticed that Dong Woon wasn’t sitting next to Min anymore. *This is the best moment to ask her out, my brilliant idea might work now* he tought smirking.

-         Min , would you like to go out ? Asked Ki Kwang .

-         I’m not allowed to , you already have a girlfriend. Answered Min kidding.

-         Hahah .. laughed Ki Kwang. Don’t worry Hyo Sung is coming with us.

-         Really ? Hyo Sung is coming too ? Then I’m definitly going.

Suddenly the door bell rang , and Yoseob shouted :

-         I’ll open the door.

-         I bet it’s Hyo Sung and I’m not ready yet, she’s going to kill me. Said Ki Kwang to Min while running to his room.

-         Hahah , if I tell her that you’ve just woke up would it make the situation worst ? Teased Min.

-         Yaa Min .. then I’ll kill you too. Shouted Ki Kwang from his room.

-         Hahah .. laughed Min.

-         Min .. Min .. hide .. hide .. murmured Yoseob hiding her behind the couch

-         What are you doing ? Asked Min shocked.

-         Shuut .. Don’t talk loudly Hyo Sung can hear you.

-         Huh ?

-         Just stay at your place and be quiet , when you’ll hear me telling you to come out then do it. Said Yoseob while leaving toward the door.

Hyo Sung was still waiting next the door for Yoseob to come back , he told her to stay there because he has a surprise for her. *Which surprise is he talking about ? it isn’t my birthday nor our monthsary Ki Kwang and I. Then why would he have a surprise for me ? Aish .. this Yoseob* Was thinking Hyo Sung when Yoseob showed up.

-         The surprise is ready, said Yoseob smiling, but you should close your eyes.

-         Yaa Yoseob .. Shouted Hyo Sung

-         Just close your eyes and follow me. Said Yoseob while walking and letting Hyo Sung after him.

-         This pabo, how can I close my eyes and follow you ? Why are you so stupid ? Said Hyo Sung kidding with him.

-         Aish pabo me .. I’m sorry. Just close your eyes and I’ll lead you till the surprise. Answered Yoseob

They started walking, Yoseob holding Hyo Sung’s arm leading her till they arrived to the living room when Yoseob screamed :  

-         Surprise you can get out.

-         Huh ? Said Hyo Sung and Min at the same time. How can a surprise get out  by her own ? Asked Hyo Sung.

-         The surprise that’s hidding behind the couch you can get out now. Said Yoseob ignoring Hyo Sung’s question.

Min understood that he was talkin about her when he said surprise, so she got out. Then Yoseob asked Hyo Sung to open her eyes telling her that Min was the surprise. She was so happy when she saw Min, she runned to her and hugged her tight.

-         Miiin ... it was you the surprise. Said Hyo Sung happilly still hugging her.

-         Yeaah, Yoseob asked me to hide telling me that he’s preparing a surprise for you.

-         Yaay thank you Yoseob, said Hyo Sung smiling brightly.

-         You’re welcome Hyo Sung. Answered Yosoeb who was already going toward his room.

-         I missed you my Minnie. Said Hyo Sung turning toward Min.

-         I missed you too my Hyo Sungie. Replied Min smiling. But don’t worry today you’re going to get bored of me.

-         Why ? Asked Hyo Sung surprised.

-         I’m going out with you and Ki Kwang, if you don’t mind of course.

-         Yaaay I’m totally okay with it. I’m even so happy because we’re finally hanging out together.

-         That’s great. Answered Min smiling brightly. Since you’re here there’s a lot of things I want to tell you about. Here I have to show you something.

They sat on the couch and Min brought out her phone and start showing Hyo Sung some pictures. They were having fun since it’s been so long when they’ve met.

 

At that time, Ki Kwang went to his room and closed the door. He was happy, so happy. He’ve been imagining Min’s answer when he’ll ask her out for so long, but it wasn’t good as the real one. Min accepted easily and was pleased to go out with him. His brillant idea is working good. *Min accepted my request and she’s going out with me and Hyo Sung, just the three of us. We’re going to have so fun today plus Hyo Sung have to go early to her dorm since Secret have an interview the next day. This way I’m going to stay with Min, just the two of us, just like old days when we were in relation ship. I’m going to walk her home, in the way I’m going to buy ice cream for her, she’s going to thank me and she’ll feel good by my side. I’m too happy just thinking about it. It’s going to be this one better day* thought Ki Kwang smiling brithly, when he suddenly turned to see Hyun Seung watching him shocked.

-         Have you lost your mind ? Talking and smiling alone ? touch the wood.

-         None of your business. Replied Ki Kwang walking toward the locker.

-         Yaaa , How dare you talk to your hyung in this way ? Shouted Hyun Seung throwing Ki Kwang with a pillow.

-         Sorry Sorry. Mumbled Ki Kwang.

Ki Kwang opened his locker searching for something to wear, still thinking how great this day is going to be and smiling over again. He then went out to find Hyo Sung and Min sitting on the living room talking and laughing with each other. He walked toward them and said :

-         Ladies are you ready ?

-         Since so long, we’ve been waiting for you Oppa, what took you so long ?  Answered Hyo Sung.

-         Sorry, I’m ready now. Let’s go.

-         Where are you going ? Said a voice behind Ki Kwang.

-         We’re going out together. Replied Hyo Sung. Would you like to join us ?

-         I’d love to. Answered that voice who turned to be Dong Woon.

WHAT ? Said Ki Kwang shocked. 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I’m so so so so ... so sorry for the very late reply, it’s been 5 months since my last update, I’m so so so so so .. so so so sorry :/// I have to work hard this year, school is killing me >//< plus my laptop isn’t working -.- I wrote 3 chapters hoping that you’ll forgive me ;p

Anyway hope you like the story please leave a lot of comments , it cheers me on. If you have some remarks don’t hesitate to tell me ;D Hope you like this chapter and I’ll try my best to update the next chapter today or tomorrow. Thank you all for reading the fanfic <3