Good Night

I Like You The Best

 

Min made some moves and was about to take the stairs , when suddenly Dong Woon shouted:

-          Min Young .. !!

Min turned surprised and start looking at him with her wide opened eyes . *Is he going to ask me ? now ? Finally ?* she tought .

-          Euuh , Mi..Min Young ... euuh .. Good Night . Said finally Dong Woon .

He hadn’t the courage to say what he was planing to say . He looked disappointed . But Min was even more upset and frustrated than him . She thought that finally Dong Woon was going to say what she’s been waiting for to hear . But it was just” Good Night “

-          Nae . She said turning her head and getting up the stairs .

Min was about to open the main door of the apartment , when suddenly Dong Woon got up the stairs , took her by her wrist , pulled her over him, and kissed her .

Min was totally surprised , she didn’t expect that a thing like this is going to happen . But she didn’t stop it on the contrary , she kissed him back . Their lips were against each other , when suddenly Min’s phone start ringing and made them stop . They start looking at each other while the phone was still ringing .

-          I … answer . Said Min confused while showing her phone .

-          Na .. ae sure ! See you . Replied Dong Woon while coming downstairs .

Min smiled and went into the apartment  .

*Did we just kiss?* Thought Min still stunned . Suddenly she realized that her phone is still ringing .

      -     Nae Suzy ! Said Min

      -     What happened tell us ?  Screamed Suzy excited .

      -     Nothing . Replied Min while getting into the house .

      -     Yaaa . Stop lying .. We know that something happened . Yelled Jia

      -     Min , is this you ? Asked Min’s grandmother as she was coming out from her room

      -     Nae Halmony . Answered Min . Girls let’s talk tomorrow , I need to sleep now .

      -     Okaay , Let’s meet at the dorm . Replied Fei .

      -     Good Night , have sweet dreams . Smirked Jia .

      -     Yaaa ! Stop it , I’m not going to dream about him . Answered Min while blushing and hanged up .

      -     Min , are they the girls ? Asked Min’s grandmother

      -     Nae . By the way , why aren’t u sleeping yet ? Said Min while putting her handbag .

      -     I was waiting for you . Replied Min’s grandmother when suddenly she noticed that Min is wearing a man’s jacket .

      -    Min , why are you wearing a man’s coat ? Asked surprised .

Min suddenly realized that Dong Woon’s coat was still on her shoulders . She smiled and answered her grandmother :

-          Halmony , We were having dinner with BEAST , the girls and I . And when I was going they gave me the jacket because it’s cold and I’m wearing just a dress .

-          Aaah , arasso .

-          I need to sleep , I’m tired . Good night . Smiled Min .

-          Good night . Answered Min’s grandmother and went to her room .

Min as her turn went to her room , she took the coat while smiling and put it down on the couch . She laid on her bed and start thinking about what just happened . She was delighted and excited . She had never thought that one day she’ll like Dong Woon or even be that happy for just kissing him . She kept smiling and closed her eyes wondering what will happen from now on .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  BEAST Dorm :

 

Dong Woon was going on the dorm . He was more excited and happier that Min . He was dreaming of this day for too long . He couldn’t believe what just happened . Min was not his first crush , but this times it was different . He couldn’t know why but the feelings he has for her were much different . He opened the door with a big smile showing on his face , and when he turned he found that the guys were still waiting for him .

-          He’s back , he’s back . Shouted Yoseob . What’s happened ? Tell us .

Dong Woon just kept smiling and continued his way to his room .

-          Yaa ! Dong Woon ! What’s wrong with you , just tell us . Yelled Hyun Seung .

-          By the way , why aren’t you wearing you’re coat ? Asked Doo Joon .

-          By any chance , did you give it to Min ? Asked Jun Hyung teasing Dong Woon .

Dong Woon suddenly remembered that he leaved the coat with Min . Then he just nodded as a answer for Jun Hyung question . He was standing in the middle of the living room , looking down and smiling .

-          Yaaa ! Just tell us , it’s not a big deal . Stop it and tell us . Shouted Yoseob annoyed .

-          We kissed . Replied Dong Woon joyful and then went to his room and closed the door.

The others couldn’t believe what they heard , they kept looking at each other shocked .

-          Did .. did you .. heard what he just said ? Asked Yosoeb glaring at the other , his eyes wide opened .

The guys just nodded , then suddenly they stood up and ran to Dong Woon’s room trying to open it , but it was locked .

-          Yaa ! Dong Woon , how did it happen ? Shouted Yoseob hitting the door .

-          Let us know . Said Doo Joon .

-          He won’t tell anything now , let’s just wait till tomorrow morning . Answered Jun Hyung .

-          Anyway , I need to sleep . Good night guys . Said Hyun Seung as he was walking to his room .

-          Good night . Replied the others and start walking each one to his room . Everyone except Ki Kwang .

He was still sitting on the couch , he didn’t even bother to run with others and ask Dong Woon what happened , because he didn’t want to know . He was stunned , totally in shock , he knew that he had already a girlfriend but he just can’t accept that someone have to kiss Min . *Did Dong Woon and Min kissed ? But why do I care ?  I already have Hyo Sung*  He was sad and heartbreaking . Yoseob who was going to his room saw him , he already know that Ki Kwang had always feelings for Min . Yoseob was miserable for saying his best friend suffering , but he couldn’t do anything because Dong Woon is his best friend too .

-          Ki Kwang , are you okay ? Asked Yoseob worried.

-          Huh ? Nae .. nae I am . Replied Ki Kwang forcing himself to smile but failed .

-          I know that you’re worried about Min .

-          Huh ? Ani .. ani .. I don’t ! Said Ki Kwang surprised .

-          Don’t lie to me , I know you very well .

Ki Kwang sighed then looked at Yoseob :

-          Nae , I am . But I don’t know why ? I already have a girlfriend .

-          Don’t worry . It’s normal . I am bothered too , I don’t want to see Min suffering , because I care about her , she’s like my little sister . And that is similar with you too . So let’s stop this , and just be happy for her and Dong Woon .

When Ki Kwang heard his words , he calmed down . Finally he knew why did he cared that much . He was relaxed . *I think that Yoseob is right , nae he’s totally right . I’m worried about her just because I care about her , we were in relationship and now we are real friends . It’s normal that I have such feelings when she’s with Dong Woon .* He thought . He smiled to Yoseob and went to his room .

-          I’m sorry , I am really sorry . I lied to you , I know that you still love her , but what I did is the best thing for you , her , Dong Woon and Hyo Sung . Yoseob mumbled sadly then went to his room .

Everyone was already sleeping in his own room . Ki Kwang was now relaxed , and Dong Woon was dreaming over and over about the best day of his life .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  Min’s Room :

 

-          Yaa ! Min , Wake up .

-          Huh ? what’s going on ? Said Min while opening her eyes looking for the source of this strong voice .

-          Min .. Min . Enough sleeping . Wake up . Yelled Suzy .

-          Suzy ! What are you doing at this hour ? It’s still early . Replied Min getting up still sleepy .

-          Early ? Said Suzy shocked . It’s 9:30 am .

-          Arasso . But why are you here ? We decided that we’ll meet at the dorm .

-          I was passing by here . So I thought that we can go together .

-          Okay . Replied Min getting up from her bed and walking to the bathroom .

Suzy got up and start tidying up Min’s bed when suddenly she found Dong Woon’s coat .

-          Miiin . Shouted Suzy to Min who was taking a shower . Is this Dong Woon’s coat ?

-          Yaaa Suzy ! Stop looking for things that aren’t yours . Screamed Min and went out from the bathroom putting a towel around her . On her hair there was still shampoo , she glared at Suzy and took the coat from her hand then went inside the bathroom to continue her shower .

Suzy stood speechless then just start laughing while mumbling :

-          Just confess you like him back . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey , it's me onther time :D Yaay , I finally I update , I'm too happy because this time I didn't make u guys wait too much ;P So How do u find it ? Hope that you like it , Suscribe and leave comments <3 

 

Btw , it's Min Birthday right ? I made a video for her as a present XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbfnXJPUsx0&feature=youtu.be Hope that u like it ~ Love u *-*