I'm Falling For You

I Like You The Best

 

*That’s great. After all what I’ve done to make this plan work, Dong Woon needed to say 4 words ”I’d love to” to make it fail and make this day which was supposed to be a great day the worst one of my life* Thought Ki Kwang who was now sitting next to the van’s window.

 

*Flashback

Ki Kwang went out from his room and walked toward Min and Hyo Sung who were sitting in the living room having a chat, then he asked them :  

-         Ladies are you ready ?

-         Since so long, we’ve been waiting for you Oppa, what took you so long ?  Answered Hyo Sung.

-         Sorry, I’m ready now. Let’s go.

-         Where are you going ? Said a voice behind Ki Kwang.

-         We’re going out together. Replied Hyo Sung. Would you like to join us ?

-         I’d love to. Answered that voice who turned to be Dong Woon.

-         WHAT ? Said Ki Kwang shocked.

-         Huh ? what’s wrong Oppa ? Asked Hyo Sung surprised.

-         Euuh .. nothing nothing, I just thought that Dong Woon was busy today. That’s all. Replied Ki Kwang frustrated.

-         Anyway, are you ready Dong Woon ? Asked Hyo Sung.

-         Can you wait for me, I’ll change my clothes quieckly. Replied Dong Woon walking to his room.

When Hyo Sung was sure that Dong Woon was in his room and wasn’t able to hear them, she turned toward Ki Kwang and said :

-         Oppa ..

-         Nae , Replied Ki Kwang.

-         Is it okay for Dong Woon to accompagny us, you weren’t happy when he said he’s going.

-         I’m okay with it, I was just surprised a little .. Nevermind. Answered Ki Kwang frocing a smile.

-         Plus Min is going to, she can’t just stay with a couple she needs a date too. Smirked Hyo Sung.

-         Yaaa .. Hyo Sung. Shouted Min blushing.

Hyo Sung giggled to Min’s answer. Dong Woon went out from his room, they were all ready now. Hyo Sung held Ki Kwang’s arm and start walking out. Ki Kwang who was surprised by Hyo Sung’s move, even though it was a normal thing they do when they’re walking with each other, thought *Ki Kwang just relax and calm down, you’re girlfriend is holding your arm, why are you so surprised ?* He then stopped for a moment and turned toward Min to see that Dong Woon lend his hand to Min’s one and hold it while Min was smiling to him. *He held my hand. Aww .. Dong Woon .. why are you so good to me ? why are you so handsome, so good looking ? you make me smile in a special kind of way .. you make me fall deeper for you everyday ..* Thought Min blushing lightly and smiling while walking next Dong Woon.

-         Aren’t they cute ? Said Hyo Sung smiling watching them.

Ki Kwang just nodded as an aswer and continued walking. *Why does Min enjoy it ? It’s not like he’s her boyfriend. They aren’t even dating. Why should they hold hands ?* Thought Ki Kwang annoyed.

While they were waiting for the elevator, Yoseob went out from the house and runned to them.

-         I was searching for you guys. Where are you going ?

-         We’re going out. Replied Dong Woon.

-         Where ? Asked Yosoeb ?

-         We don’t know where yet. It’s Hyo Sung who’s taking us, she said it’s a surprise. Answered Min.

-         How could you ? Why haven’t you told me ? I want to go too. Pouted Yosoeb.

-         You can’t go with us. Said Dong Woon.

-         Why ? Asked Yoseob surprised.

-         As you can see, it’s a double date, there’s no place for you. Answered Dong Woon smirking.

-         What ? shouted Min, Yoseob and Ki Kwang at the same time shocked.

-         Are you both dating ? Asked Yoseob shocked pointing at Min and Dong Woon. 

-         We’ll start NOW. Replied Dong Woon blushing.

He then turned toward Min, held her hand with his, and looked at her eyes while smiling.

                -         Would you like to be my girlfriend ?