Min's visit

I Like You The Best

 

    -          Min …? Said Ki Kwang shocked.

-          Annyeong Ki Kwang. Replied Min smiling brightly.

Yoseob who was still waiting in the living room for Doo Joon and Ki Kwang to show up, thought that these two need some help. When he saw that it was Min who was standing in the entrance instead of Doo Joon.

-          Ow... Min, Annyeong. Said Yoseob smiling.

-          Annyeong Yoseob. Answered Min bowing.

-          Ki Kwang! How couldn’t you welcome Min? Shame on you! Said Yoseob teasing Ki Kwang. Min, come in.

-          I was going to. Replied Ki Kwang closing the door after that Min came in.  He was glad and pleased by Min’s visit. But still he was so curious about the reason that made her come to their dorm. *Maybe she’s here to hang out with us because she missed us, or maybe because she missed me* He thought smirking. But when suddenly he heard an answer that made him change his face’s expression.

-          Guys, its Min. Said Yoseob.

-          Ow... Annyeong Min... nice surprise. They answered.

-          Annyeong. Replied Min bowing.

-          So what’s made you come here? Asked Jun Hyung joking with her.

-          I was just wondering how you were doing, so I came to visit.

-          I doubt that it’s the only reason. Joked Hyun Seung.

After some seconds of silence, Min realized that Dong Woon wasn’t there.

-          Isn’t Dong Woon here? Asked Min looking down and blushing.

-          Told you that it wasn’t the only reason. Laughed Hyun Seung

Ki Kwang was standing there smiling brightly because of Min’s visit, when he became sad and cheerless in less than a second. *What were you thinking about? Min missed you? huh... she would never do because she’s not yours anymore!* Ki Kwang thought.

-          He’s still sleeping, should I wake him up? Replied Yoseob to Min’s question.

-          Aah... Really? No there’s no need to, I just came to give him this. Said Min while showing a plastic bag. I’ll just leave it with you and when he’ll get up give it to him.

-          Yeah sure. Answered Jun Hyung.

-          Now I have to go. Let’s meet another time. Said Min smiling.

-          Where are you going? I just brought breakfast. Said Doo Joon coming from behind carrying some things.

-          Doo Joon’s here. Said Yoseob happy.

-          Yaa! Stop thinking just about your stomach and help me. Shouted Doo Joon.

-          Min, Doo Joon is right. You have to stay at least to have breakfast with us. Said Jun Hung.

-          Yeah, didn’t you miss us? It’s been so long since our last assemble. And I’m not talking about the dinner because you went too early. Said Hyun Seung.

-          Okay, I’m staying. And you’re right, I really miss you guys, especially you Ki Kwang.

-          Huh... Replied Ki Kwang surprised.

-          Yeah, since when you started dating Hyo Sung we didn’t go out like we usually was doing. She must be so cruel for not letting you hanging out with friends. Joked Min.

-          You always miss just Ki Kwang, but you don’t miss me. Said Yoseob pouting.

-          Hahah, of course I do miss you too. Replied Min laughing. But you’re free we can hang out all the time, not like Ki Kwang.

-          Guys stop talking, and come here to help me. Shouted Doo Joon from the kitchen.

-          Arasso, I’m coming. Said Jun Hyung.

While Doo Joon and Jun Hyung were preparing the breakfast, the others were having a chat, and Ki Kwang was the most talkative and the happiest since he knew that Min missed him the most.  The breakfast was ready then everyone start eating. When suddenly Dong Woon showed up. He was still sleepy and was walking to the bathroom half awake. His hair was messed, his eyes half opened. He was a disaster. He continued walking without paying any attention to the others, when he realized that someone apart from the Beast members was also sitting with them. He suddenly turned toward the living room founding out that someone was Min. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry guys because I'm late, I was busy and my laptop is not working. I've writing the 10th and 11th chapter two weeks ago in a paper but I couldn't update it.  Hope you like it <3