My Hero

I Like You The Best

 

 

Suddenly the door was opened , Min get out with her georgous look . Dong Woon and Ki Kwang were amazed , they couldn’t take their eyes over her .

* She looks so pretty *thought Dong Woon .

* Min is too beautiful here , she’s even wearing a dress * thought Ki Kwang .

Min while getting down on the stairs , she raised her head and saw Hyo Sung .

-          Hyo Sung ! Shouted Min happily .

She accelerated her moves trying to get down faster to meet Hyo Sung . When Suddenly she splits and was going to fall down . Ki Kwang who was standing there hurried up trying to hold her , but Dong Woon was faster . He pushed Ki Kwang and hlod Min before falling down from the stairs .

-          Aaah ! Min Screamed

She was expecting to fall down but suddenly she felt that someone was holding her tighly in his arms . She opened her eyes and found that it was Dong Woon . She kept looking at him , she was fascinated by his charm .

*Waah ! He’s handsome and I don’t believe that right now he saved me from falling down and that i’m in his muscular arms * She thought .

-          Are you okay ? Said Dong Woon facing Min waking her up from her dream .

-          Huh .. n .. ae .. nae  ... I am okay . Answered Min while getting up .

Min hurried up and went to meet Hyo Sung , she was acting weirdly that she didn’t even put attention to Yoseob who was calling her trying to ask her if she’s okay . Her face was red like a tomatoes .

Ki Kwang who watched all the scene , stood still . He couldn’t believe his eyes . * Dong Woon , right now , was holding Min in his arms , and it seems like she likes it * he thought * I can’t believe that now , someone can touch Min like I used to*  He was shocked , surprised and jealous . * But Yaa ! Ki Kwang , why are you thinking about it . Min was your girlfriend , now you’re with Hyo Sung and you love her for sure . So you can’t be shocked . She’s free now to do what she wants and to be with who she wants , you can’t be jealous if someone holds her in his arms , even that this someone is your bestfriend *  he thought .

Yoseob saw Ki Kwang’s reaction and knew that something was wrong with him . He made  a move and pathed Ki Kwang’s shoulder , he was going to say something when Hyo Sung called them . Everyone was already on the van , exept Ki Kwang and Yoseob who were still outside .

At van , Min was sitting between Yoseob and Hyosong , in front of them Suzy , Jia and Fei were sitting next Hyun Seung . Doo Joon , Dong Woon and Hyun Jung were sitting on the chairs next the door . Everyone was talking and laughing , everyone exept Ki Kwang who was sitting next Hyo Sung and was looking at the sky from the window with a sad view . Yosoeb who was aware of Ki Kwang’s situation said getting his attention :

-          Ki Kwang do you remember when we all danceded breath in Oh My School ?

-          Huh ? ... euuh , yeaah yeah . Nodded Ki Kwang .

-          Aaah , I still remember it too . Said Hyo Sung smiling . And Min was amazing , she danced really well .

-          Anniya ! Don’t say that ,  I’m not that great . Answered Min blushing .

-          Of course you are . Said Dong Woon making Min blushing more and more.

-          By the way , girls chukkaae for your MV . It’s awesome . Said Hyun Seung looking at the girls and smiling brightly .

-          Gomawo . Said the miss A members at the same time .

-          Min ! The long hair looks perfect on you . Said Hyo Sung while playing with Min’s hair .

-          Hyo Sung , Don’t touch it . Shouted Min . It’s not my real hair , you’ll make it get down.

Everyone was staring at Min , they were all shocked . When suddenly Jia , Suzy and Fei explosed in laughs .

-          Yaa , don’t believe her . Jinja , it’s her real hair . Said Fei who was still laughing .

-          Min , stop lying . I was shocked . Said Hyo Sung knocking Min’s head .

-          I was more shocked than you , since Dong Woon said that he likes Min in  long hair , and now she said it’s not her real one . Said Hyun Seung looking at Dong Woon .

-          Jinja ? Dong Woon likes Min ? Smirked Suzy making Min and Dong Woon blushing .

-          Yeah , he really does . He had already confessed . Answered Doo Joon .

-          Guys Stop ! Shouted Dong Woon red .

-          You see , I told you so . Laughed Doo Joon .

Everyone start laughing , even Ki Kwang who was in bad mood , he started having fun after hearing Yoseob , Hyo Sung and Min talking about their days together in Oh My School .

When finally they arrived to the restaurent , one by one , everyone got out from the van , but when Min was getting down , Dong Woon gave her his hand . Min looked surprisly at him , she stood some seconds still , then she took his hand and get down letting a little bright smile showing on her face .

The other girls who saw all the scene , get closer to Min then Jia said smirking :

-          I told you that he likes you .

Dong Woon showed up and said :

-          Told her what ?

-          Nevermind , we’re going . Said Suzy and winked Dong Woon .

All the others went to the restaurant fastly living Dong Woon and Min behind them . These two were walking  slowly and without saying a word . *Should I ask her now ? I really like her and I don’t want to wait anymore . But what if she refused ?Aaargh* Dong Woon thought . * What is he planning to do ? Is he going to ask me out now ? I hope he’ll ask , I like him* Min thought . They countinued walking till they arrived to the restaurent and they didn’t say a word . *I’ll ask her next time for sure*  he tought *aww , he didn’t ask me , I hope he’ll ask soon* she tought saddly .

The restaurent was empty , just one table was there . Min was arranging her sit when suddenly Dong Woon pushed Min’s chair helping her to get confortable , then he sat next her .

The dinner was great , they were talking and laughing , especially Min , Ki Kwang , Yoseob and Hyo Sung who were telling their adventures at Oh My School . Everything was okay . Suddenly Min received a message , that made her change her face from cheerful and bright to a sad face .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey , It's me another time :D I know i know , i didn't update that fast :// Mian Mian , I had a lot of exams , Mian ! But now i'm on vacations so i'll promise that i will update faster :D 
By the way , Thaanks to all the readers and suscribers for reading my fanfic , hope that u like it :D

P.S : Leave a lot of comments <3