Memories

I Like You The Best

  At Beast Dorm : 

Nan niga jeil joha niga jeil yeoppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeoki da heulreo
Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Kaseume saegyeo dweo niga sesangeseo jeil sojonghae

Ki Kwang was sleeping when his phone start ringing and woke him up . 

- Nae , Yobesoyo . Said Ki Kwang sleepy .

- Oppa , I miss you . Said a familiar voice .

- Hein ? It's you , Hyo Sung ? Asked Ki Kwang still sleepy .

- Nae Oppa . Did i wake you up ?

- Gwenchana . How are u ?

- I'm awesome Oppa . Hmm .. do you want to go out today ?

- Nae , of course . Answered Ki Kwang smiling .

- Yaay , Gomawo Oppa . Said Hyo Sung happily . Ahh , by the way , mian , i couldn't answer your call phone yesterday , i was sleeping .

- Ani , Gwenchana . It's my fault , it's was late .

- Hmm .. but why did u call me ? Asked Hyo Sung

- Nothing important .

- Ah Okaay . I'm coming to your dorm . See you in 30 min .

- Nae , see you .

He hanged up and looked at his watch . 

- Omo , it's already 10 a.m

He got up , took a shower and went to the living room . All the members were watching TV except Dong Woon . 

- Waah , finally you're up . Said Doo Joon

- Nae , good morning . Smirked Ki Kwang . Where's Dong Woon ? 

- Still sleeping . Answered Yoseob .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At that time , while Dong Woon was sleeping .

The sun was shining high on the blue sky . A boy and a girl were holding hands , walking on the road in the middle of the woods . Around them big trees , birds singing , rabbits running . The boy suddenly cut a red rose and gave it to the girl .

- Oppa , Gomawoyo . Said the girl while smiling brightly .

- Cheonmayo . Answered the boy and kissed her cheek .

The girl blushed and looked at the boy and said :

- Oppa , I Lo ... 

She coudn't finish her sentence when suddenly her voice changed from cute and tender to a boy's voice . 

- WAKE UP !

The boy kept looking at her surprised . And he realised that he was just dreaming and the boy's voice was actually Yoseob's voice .

- Yaa , Dong Woon wake up ! screamed Yoseob

- Hein ? So it was just a dream . Min Young was about to say something . Yaa Yoseob I hate you . whispered Dong Woon

- What are you saying ? 

- Nevermind . 

He got up and walked to the bathroom , while Yoseob went to the living room still wondering what's wrong with Dong Woon .

- Heey Guys , Jinja , what's wrong with Dong Woon . Since yesterday , he's acting weirdly . Said Yoseob .

- Waeyo ? Asked a girl who's standing behind Yoseob . 

- Aaah , Hyo Sung . You're here , annyeongaseyo . Said Yoseob while bowing .

- Annyeongaseyo , Yoseob . Bowed Hyo Sung back .

All of sudden , Dong Woon came out of his room running . 

- Yaa guys , why aren't you ready yet ? Shouted Dong Woon 

- Huh ? Ready for what ? Asked Jun Hyun weirdly .

- Aish .. i didn't tell you guys yet . Said Dong Woon while patting his head . Tonight we have dinner with Miss A .

- What ? When did you invite them ? Asked Yoseob shocked .

- And why didn't you ask us before ? Asked Hyun Seung .

- I called Min Young yestarday . And i didn't tell you because it was late , you were sleeping . And Yaa guys it's not a big deal . It's just a dinner . Said Dong Woon

- Aaah , you called Min . Teased Hyun Seung

- Yeaah , i called her . Waht's the problem with that ?  Said Dong Woon nervously .

- Nothing , but you could ask Yoseob or Ki Kwang , they know her better , and u know it . Smirked Doo Joon

- And why did you call her and not Suzy or Jia or Fei ? Asked Jun Hyun .

- Yaa Guys . Now we're sure . He likes her . Said Hyun Seung .

- What Dong Woon likes Min ? Yaay . Said Hyo Sung while smiling . We're friends , u know , since Oh My School , so if ..

Hyo Sung was talking when Dong Woon interrupted her .

- Yaa guys stop ! Shouted Dong Woon while blushing . Okaay , Okaay , you won . I do like her ! 

- Heey Dong Woon . Don't be mad , we're just kidding . Said Yoseob and patted Dong Woon's back .

Ki Kwang who was standing there couldn't believe his eyes . * Does Dong Woon really like Min ? Yaa Ki Kwang , why do you care , you already have a girlfriend , that you love , you love . Stop thinking about Min * thought Ki Kwang . But even after that , he couldn't help but think about ther first time he saw her .

 

*flashback

Ki Kwang was searching for some songs on Youtube. When he suddenly found out Miss A new song Bad Girl Good Girl (  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeeJvcBdLA )*Aaah Miss A debut MV has been released these morning * he thought . He cliked on the link and started watching it .

When the song finshed , he was really surprised and amazed . He had never thought that they can be that amazing , powerful , y and beautiful . The four girls were just incredible . The song , the dance , the outfits and even the lyrics were awesome . Suddenly he remembered that he knew some of the girls before the debut , they were trainees together in JYP Entrainement . He replayed the song searching for Min Young and Suzy . He recognised Suzy at first sight . She didn’t change , her skin , her hair are the same . *Aaah , it’s Suzy . She didn’t  change at all , I recognised her fastly . But Min Young , I can’t find her , where is she ? *  he thought. After some seconds , he finally recognised her . * Really ? Is this Min Young ? The little girl with tall black hair. She changed to be a grown up women *  Ki Kwang thought .

-          Ki Kwang ? What are you doing ? Shouted Dong Woon from the living room .

-          Guys , Guys ! Come Here ! You must see this . Said Ki Kwang .

-          What ? Asked Doo Joon after being in his room .

-          It’s Miss A debut MV . Said Ki Kwang .

-          Miss A ? Miss A ? It sounds familiar . Said Dong Woon trying to remember who are they .

-          Yaah ! You already forget ? The girl band , the members are Suzy , Jia and Fei . Said Hyun Seung while knocking Dong Woon’s head . They already did a song for " Samsung Anycall " and now there’s Min Young with them .

-          Waah ! You still remember all this ! Said Jun Hyung surprised .

-          Yaah ! We were trainees together at JYP Entrainement . And Min , I just can’t forget her , because even that she was too young she was a great dancer ! Said Hyun Seung .

-          Hahah ! Hyun Seung , I don’t think that you’ll recognise her now . She did change a lot . Smirked Ki Kwang .

-          Yaa ! Ki Kwang ! Of course I will recognise her easily . She’s my little sister , don’t you remember the training days ? Winked Hyun Seung .

-          Hahah ! Laughed Ki Kwang . Even so , we were more closer and I didn’t recognize her at first sight .

-          STOP ! Guys ! I’m dying to watch the MV . Let’s just watch and be quiet . Shouted Yoseob .

-          Okaay . Answered Ki Kwang .

Ki Kwang went to his computer and replayed the song . Everyone was concentrated and amazed .

-          Did you recognise Min ? Asked Ki Kwang smirking after that the song finished.

-          Aniyaa , I didn’t . Said Hyun Seung laughing .

Ki Kwang replayed the song another time and showed her to them .

-          Jinja ? Is this Min ? Said Hyun Seung surprised .

-          Yeaah , it’s her . She changed . She was always y while dancing . But now I can’t take my eyes over her . Said Ki Kwang staring at her dancing on the song .

-          Waah ! Guys , did you heard this ? Said Yoseob while pounting at Ki Kwang . He’s in Love .

 

 

 

Guys , I'm really really really sorry because i didn't update soon :/  I have a problem with the connexion . So please Forgive me because i made you wait for the third chapter . 

And to forgive me , i'll update 3 chapters now . Mianhe onther time .