Everything Is Wrong

I Like You The Best

 

-          Yeaah , it’s her . She changed . She was always y while dancing . But now I can’t take my eyes over her . Said Ki Kwang staring at her dancing on the song .

-          Waah ! Guys , did you heard this ? Said Yoseob while pounting at Ki Kwang . He’s in Love .

*End of flashback

 

-          Yaa ! Ki Kwang wake up . Said Yoseob while waving his hand in front of Ki Kwang’s eyes .

-          Huh ? Said Ki Kwang and shacked his head .

-          What were you thinking of ? Asked Doo Joon

-          Nevermind . What were you saying guys ? Said Ki Kwang trying to understand what’s going on .

-          Hyo Sung want to go with us to the dinner , is it okay ? Said Dong Woon .

Ki Kwang turned to find Hyo Sung looking at him with her cute puppy eyes .

* Aaw , she’s sweet . Ki Kwang , you have such girlfriend and you’re still thinking about Min ? *  he thought .

-          Nae , of course . If Dong Woon is okay with it , then I’m too . Smiled Ki Kwang .

-          Yaay . Gomawo . Said Hyo Sung smiling happily and kissed Ki Kwang’s cheek .

Ki Kwang blushed  a little seeing all the members looking at them .

After that , Doo Joon asked to have lunch together and they agreed . Jun Hyung commebded Pizza . At  that time Dong Woon went to his room , Ki Kwang and Hyo Sung to Ki Kwang’s room and the others stayed at the living room watching TV .

Ki Kwang laid on his bed and start thinking . Even that he know that Dong Woon likes Min and that him himself has a girlfriend , he just can’t stop thinking about her . * Do I still like her ? * he thought .

-          Oppa . Said Hyo Sung waking him up from his daydreaming .

-          Huh ?

-          Are you okay ?

-          Yeah , I’m okay . Said Ki Kwang surprised . Why are you asking ?

She looked at him and set beside him facing him .

-          Oppa , molla ! The two days , I don’t know what’s wrong with you . You’re always daydreaming , you don’t pay anymore attention to me . Is it me the problem ? Said Hyo Sung worried . 

 

 

 

Mian it's a short chapter . Hope you enjoy the ff and make sure you leave a lot of comments :D