A better ending

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanha: Silence in the hall!!!! Our great Emperor is entering!!!!

I got inside the hall and sat on the throne in front of everyone. Silence fell over everyone as they all stared at me, waiting for my announcement.

Jahoon: I have an important announcement to make. From today's date, I will be appointing Kim Minju as my second main wife!

Random man: But you can't be doing that! First of all, it is against the rules of the kingdom and second of all, the people of the kingdom won't agree to it!

I slammed my hand at the table in front of me and gritted my teeth. I glared at him and could feel myself getting hotter.

Winter & Minju: Jahoon~

Both Winter and Minju, who sat at my right side, whispered to me and tried to calm me down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before taking a glance over everyone.

Jahoon: Are you sure that the people aren't supporting this? I have people investigating that and it seems like no one is against it. Also, I will be changing the rule using my power. End of discussion.

I stood up and walked out of the room, not thinking twice about my decision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina: Daddy! Daddy is back home!

My daughter ran over to me as soon as I entered the Palace. I kneeled down as I took her up in my arms with a smile.

Jahoon: Did you really miss me that much? Although that I have only been gone for on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter