Mission

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Minju wake up after felt someone hugging her from behind. She is already cursed herself because she knew it must be embarrassing when she is drunk. But she is really curious who is the person even though it is obvious. Firstly, she check if her clothes is still on. She needs to be calm.

 

Then she removed the person’s hand. “Yah. Ahn Yujin. You better wake up now or else..”

 

“Or else what?” Yujin actually have woke up but didn’t want to disturb the girl. “Good morning baby.”

 

“Who is your baby? You better tell me there is nothing happened last night right?” She panicked. Yujin smirked and rest her hand behind her head.

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember a thing?” Yujin bring her face closer and whisper. “You ask for it.” Minju start getting more panicked when she realized that she is in her pyjamas. Who change her clothes?

 

“Yah. I-I asked w-what? Don’t tell me we did that?” 

 

“You asked for.. accompany you to sleep.” Yujin laugh after seeing Minju’s face changed after hearing that. “What did you think about? Do you really want it?” The brunette then hit Yujin with pillow. 

 

“You know what? You should go home now. Just stay away from me.” She pushed Yujin which make her to fall from the bed. Then suddenly a knock was heard. She just stay there.

 

“Minju ya are you awake? Can I come in?” Her dad is home. Yujin thought her dad might be away for a business trip or something like that. 

 

“Y-yes dad.” Minju shouted. And then she whisper to Yujin. “Yah, stay there, you don’t wanna get caught by my dad, trust me.”

 

“But we didn’t do anything.” She whispered back. And the door opened.

 

“Good morning princess. Do you have a good sleep?” Minju just nodded and smile widely to her dad. “But I wanna ask you about something.” Minju gulped. “Do you know whose car that is parked in front of our house?” 

 

“Oh what car? I am not sure about that.” She answered tried to be as calm as possible.

 

“Alright then.” Her dad going to close the door but he opened it again. “By the way, don’t forget to invite ‘your friend’ to join us for breakfast.” Her dad smirk and left Minju who is shocked.

 

“H-how did he know.” 

 

“Can’t you tell? It is obvious from the front door. Do you think I hide my shoes or what?” Yujin just laugh looking at the other girl. 

 

“Shut up.” 

 

Then both of them just get ready and  heading downstairs. Yujin not sure what to feel. Before this, she never met her ex girlfriends family, so this is the first time. Is she supposed to be nervous or just cool. She chose the second option.

 

“Good morning dad.” Minju said nervously.

 

“Good morning Mr Kim.” Yujin bowed and smile.

 

“Sit down both of you.”

 

“So, what’s your name?” 

 

“Ahn Yujin sir.”

 

“What is your relationship with my daughter?”

 

“Dad, she is my friend alright” Minju interfered in the conversation.

 

“I am not asking you. Plus, if she is your friend, you don’t have to lie to me in the first place.”

 

“I am her girlfriend sir.” Minju widened her eyes.

 

“Yah, what are you saying.” Minju said.

 

“What were you guys doing last night?” Her dad continue the interrogation.

 

“Nothing. We didn’t do anything I promise.” Minju is burning right now.

 

“No, I mean, when you guys were out.” Of course her dad won’t ask something personal like that. It’s their privacy. Yujin want to laugh so bad when she saw Minju is lowering her head. Yujin actually understand the question but she just want to answer like that.

 

“Ah we were eating and I brought her to the karaoke.” The man just nodded and smile.

 

“You guys can eat. This is not a formal interview. Sorry for asking so many questions in the morning. And one more thing, don’t call me sir, just uncle is fine.” 

 

After the breakfast, Yujin excused herself. 

 

///

 

Yujin was called by her boss to come at the usual place. Since it is the weekend, she needs to come now. Not during the night. It must be important.

 

“Sit down. This gonna be a long explanation.” The old man said to Yujin who is just arrived.

 

“Yes sir.” 

 

“Warehouse B is getting an inspection by the police this evening. I want you to be there. I smell something fishy about this. Do everything that you can. You know that this warehouse is important right. I don’t want the fake news to effect anything.”

 

Basically the old man own many warehouse around the country. It have its own function. For warehouse B, they store many basic needs like rice, sugar, salts and many more things. What did they do? They provide them to the needy, orphanage and many more. Oh don’t ask about other warehouses. 

 

Why warehouse B? Because it is located near Seoul and everyone can see it. For others, it remain secret. It must be his enemy that report it to the police.

 

Yujin with three other guys headed to warehouses B which only take about 30 minutes if the traffic is not bad. And luckily it is not. They arrived quite early before the police. 

 

Yujin with one of the guy named Daniel will be checking the back area. All the worker usually just do their work even Yujin came. 

 

“Is there anything suspicious?” Daniel ask Yujin. She look at her watch.

 

Yujin eyeing two men who are suspiciously put the boxes of flour. Daniel understand right away. Both of them walking towards the workers.

 

“Sorry, can you two help us bring the boxes to the back? The van has arrived but others are busy doing something else.” Yujin said. Both of the workers nodded and Yujin lead the way. Daniel stay there to ready with any other situations that might occur.

 

“Put them here.” Yujin said. 

 

“Where is the van?” One of them asked. 

 

“It was here just now.” Yujin then open the boxes which make the two shocked. She tear one of the packet. She taste it a bit. She smile. She is right.

 

“Ahh you got us. Yah little girl, just stay there. You don’t wanna mess with us.” The bigger man said.

 

“Try me.” It is just happened in a blink. Both were knocked out by Yujin. “Yeah sure I am just a little girl. Tell me how many boxes have you put in there.” She say it nicely. One of them already fainted she guess, left the bigger man. Yujin only got a small wound on the cheek.

 

“I don’t know maybe 10? Oh the police will come in 5 minutes. Goodluck.” Even though he already laying on the ground with a bleed nose and face, he still have the audacity to talk like that.

 

“So you wanna play with me? How fun.” Yujin stand up and step on his injured leg. “Daniel, please get rid of the flour boxes that don’t have a barcodes under it. Wait a minute.” She said through earpiece. Yujin step harder. “You tell me the right amount now or you won’t be walking tonight.”

 

“Arghh wait wait. There are 18 boxes altogether not inclu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter