Reveal

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

“Yah! Let’s go out now. I won’t tolerate if they smash my car too.” It’s quite dark because not many cars passed through the road and most of the the street lights are broken. They might just have to depend on the car’s.

 

The first man swing the metal bat that aiming Yujin’s head but she managed to dodge perfectly, took the metal bat after punched at the centre of his face and pushed him at the side. Another one came with an empty hand (surely have a death wish), she doesn’t have much to do, just swing the metal bat with her left hand. Expected the defense from the guy, she used her right leg to kick his rib which make him fell backwards and throw the metal bet to him. He most probably have a broken rib after this. 

 

Next, this one seems tough but Yujin easily used her spinning hook kick to knock him out. She didn’t expect it to be that easy. The next guy have a knife with him. He looks like an experienced guy by the way he hold the knife backwards. 

 

Instead of attacking the man, Yujin waited for him to make a move first. That will be easier since he might lose balance. He swing his hand which make Yujin unintentionally block herself by using her hand and left a cut on right her arm. As he move forward, Yujin took the chance to attack his throat. She then, hold his wrist strike his head and leg until she get him on the ground. She keep grabbing his wrist firmly to take control of the knife direction. The man used his leg and strength to kick Yujin which make her fall backwards. Another attack coming from her right which she just realized it so she rolled over to avoid it. 

 

Yujin quickly get up after managed to grab a wood by the roadside. This time she have to face two person at once. One of them holding the metal bat, and the other one with the knife earlier. He swing the metal bat at the head level and Yujin duck her head and it hit the other man with the knife. It was fast so that might be the reason the guy fall on the ground and his ear is bleeding. Yujin took the chance to kick hardly his weakest point and use the wood to hit his head which make him groaned and finally fell on the ground. 

 

Yujin take a quick look at Chaewon who is also still struggling. Without her realizing one of the man stand up and swing a knife and cut her same arm. He is holding a folding pocket knife so the bruise isn’t that deep. Luckily, the journalist who was hiding inside the car hop off while holding a gun. The men were shocked as well as Yujin and Chaewon. They thought their country don’t allowed an ordinary people to have gun? 

 

“Get lost now or I shoot you.” Mr Hwang said which make them scared and run away. Yujin and Chaewon just watching them go away with their van. They smile in disbelief.

 

“Yah, how do you have a gun? You should come out earlier. See what they did to my hand. That .” Yujin said with the other girl agreed.

 

“Actually, this is my son’s toy. I just found it at the backseat.” They laugh. That was clever actually. 

 

“Good job. It’s getting late, let’s go.” Chaewon said and walked towards her car.

 

“Yah, how do you not have bruises or scars?” Yujin asked while they already drive away.

 

“Are you crazy? Do you want to see my leg?” Her right leg actually hurt as well as her back. One of the guy earlier use a wooden bat and hit her right knee. After that she got kick at her leg which make her fell on the ground.

 

///

 

After sending the journalist home, they supposed to go to hospital. At least Chaewon need to check her knee if there might be something wrong with it. It’s better when you can see your bruises and cuts. However, they didn’t go there. 

 

Chaewon send Yujin home first.

 

“Yah, are you really fine?” Yujin worried since it would left inner injuries. 

 

“I am okay. I still can walk. How about your arm. Doesn’t it still bleeding?”

 

“It’s okay. This is nothing. Have a good rest.” She excused herself and walk into the house quietly. She doesn’t want to show everyone that she got hurt especially on her face.

 

She opened her room’s door and shocked for seeing a figure on her bed. It was quite dark at her first enter so she already think something ridiculous. Then, she switch on the light and startled again.

 

“ what are you doing here? I didn’t see any car out there.” Yuri must be the one that let the person came into her room. Minju fall asleep while waiting that’s why the lights was being turned off. And Wonyoung is the one who sent Minju there since they were met to make up earlier.

 

“Where were you? I called you several times but you didn’t pick up. Do you know how much I worried about you and look at you now. Are you getting into an accident or what?” Obviously, who didn’t worried seeing someone just come back late at night and got bruises all over her body.

 

“Minju I- I am sorry my phone was on silent.” The shorter girl actually started to tear up. “No no why are you crying. I am fine. Look I still can jump and run. And I still can hug you right now.” Yujin walked slowly towards the girl and pulled her into the embrace. “Are you worried about me baby?” She softly patted her back.

 

“How can your face and your arm be like this? Do you have first aid or anything in here? Or should I just go and buy some?” Minju hold the taller girl’s face and checked her wounded arm after released the hug. While Yujin wipe the tears then rolled on the girl’s cheeks.

 

“I have some in the drawer there.” Yujin keep them since she sometimes she needs to come home like today. It’s actually nothing but seeing how the other girl worried, it wake her up. Seeing people that she loves crying because of her, makes her feel terrible and feel appreciated. 

 

Minju rushed to said place to take a look. She found it and went back to Yujin who is sitting on the bedside. “Does it hurt a lot?” 

 

“It doesn’t.” Yujin smile while looking at the girl who treated her wound.

 

“Are you crazy? Your arm looks like you just got into a fight. Wait. Did you just got into a fight?” 

 

“Do you really wanna know?” She nods curiously. “I helped someone who was being harassed by some men. They have weapons so, that’s why I got hurt  a bit.”

 

“Do you call this a bit? Are you out of your mind.” Minju purposely rub the ointment roughly which make the girl groan.

 

“It didn’t hurt tho until you do that. Don’t talk too much. It scares me look at you like that.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Usually, you don’t say many things. But I like it better like this. It feels good to have someone that will nag at me.” Weird but that’s the truth. Yujin’s family is great but they never get mad or nag at her. She kind of wanting to feel that. There is another perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter