Pain

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

Yujin ride her motorbike until the exact location. There are not many shops hear there. It must be hard to find the evidence. It’s not sure yet whether the shops put their cctv outside the premises or not. A try won’t hurt. 

 

“Excuse me, do you have cctv camera showing that road?” Yujin went to the small restaurant first. It is managed by a middle age man with his wife.

 

“You’re not the first person asking this. The policemen also came here earlier. We are really sorry but the cctv camera isn’t working. We just put it there to avoid unwanted situations.” They apologized. It’s not their fault but Yujin is amazed by that. The accident just happen to be there.

 

Yujin walked away after thanked them. She heading towards the second shops which is a convenience store. It is most likely to have the evidence. 

 

“I am sorry for disturbing you, can I ask you something?” Yujin asked the guy who is checking the products. He is the only one inside the place, so he probably the worker here.

 

“Yes.” His reply made Yujin annoyed.

 

“Do the outside cctv functioning well?” She just being polite.

 

“I don’t know.” The guy is basically ignoring Yujin there. 

 

“Can I look at the recording?” She must give the guy one last chance before she decides to take it more seriously. 

 

“Show me the warrant then.” Yujin didn’t wait too long. She look around to make sure that there is no one inside the convenience store. Then, she quickly grab his hand, twisting it and put it on his back. Yujin pushed the guys onto the rack.

 

“I am not here to play. Show me the video or you lose your job.” She whispered.

 

“Why am I going to lose my job? You gonna tell my manager to fired me?” The man smirk but still endure the pain that Yujin give him 

 

“No. I will break your hand.” Yujin put more pressure on his hand and probably gonna put him in pain even after this.

 

“Okay stop. Fine. Please, let me go first.” He begged. “I will show you.” Yujin released the guy and keep her face straight. 

 

They both go to the counter to where the desktop for cctv is. He asked Yujin for the exact location and time. It’s not that hard to just show it from the start. Yujin understand that it might against the rules but who cares. 

 

 

Yujin watch the cctv from the store to see the culprit. She want to see the motorcycle plate number first. The person in charge trying to zoom in so it could be seen clearly. 

 

“Wait. I have seen this before.” Yujin said as she thought the bike was familiar at first. The plate number is same with someone that she know. “What the .”

 

“Why? Do you know the person?” Yujin didn’t realised the question and stand still. “Hello? Are you okay? If yes, then could you please get out from here.”

 

“Uh- oh, I am sorry. Thank you for your help.” Yujin said and rushed to her motorbike. She is on her way to meet the culprit. She know the person well. She knows. 

 

It takes only 10 minutes to Yujin arrived at the place. She saw the motorbike was parked exactly in front of the shop. She rushed inside. Thankfully the cafe is closing so there is no customer inside. 

 

Yujin pushed the door harshly and run to the counter. 

 

“Uh Yujin sorry but we are clos-“ The person couldn’t finished the sentences as Yujin punch directly at her face. “What-“. One more time. Hey chill. What is wrong with you?”

 

“Chaeyeon ah. Where were you just now?” One the worker is blocking Yujin from do something worse and another one checking on Chaeyeon’s face. It’s quite bad. She just got bruises at the corner of and right eye.

 

“I? I... I was in the cafe all the time. Someone borrowed my motorbike.” Chaeyeon said while holding her pain.

 

“Wait. I never said anything about motorcycle .” Yujin could see the other girl gulping. The two workers earlier have left them. They probably have more things to do.

 

“Yujin I can explain.” It’s so obvious. Yujin knew that Chaeyeon have some kind of problems with her family. She just pretended to play dumb and give her friend, some times to finally tell her. She never did. However, Yujin managed to find out about the problems. 

 

Chaeyeon’s dad have a large sum of debt with Mr Park. Recently, the business kept getting slow as the economy was not stable too. So her dad borrowed more and more. Until this time, he couldn’t pay his debt and end up being in trouble. That’s why Chaeyeon needs to get a job. At least she could help her dad by support herself.

 

As we know, Soobin is also helping his dad finding Yujin and Chaewon. When Mr Choi realised that Chaewon got help from Yujin, he finally can use another dirty trick. They trapped Chaeyeon to backstab Yujin. There must be something that they offered to Chaeyeon. Maybe it’s money. 

 

“Chaeyeon ah, stay out of it. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

“How about you then? What’s our difference?” 

 

“Let’s talk later. For now, please don’t ever involve with Soobin.” Yujin is making her way to walk out from the shop. She didn’t planned to make any scene here. 

 

“No, talk now. I want to know why did you hide such activities from us.” Chaeyeon grabbed Yujin arm.

 

“Let’s talk with the others too later. Not now, I have something to do.” She politely refuse and remove the hand.

 

“What are you gonna do? Hurt someone? Or kill someone?” That was mean. Yujin tried to stay calm since Chaeyeon is her friend. If she is someone else, Yujin could have started a fight and bring the person to herbig boss.

 

“At least I didn’t hurt innocent people like you did.” Yujin pat her hand onto the girl’s shoulder. “I didn’t hurt my friend’s girlfriend. That’s worse.” Yujin pushed the girl lightly before heading out which Chaeyeon just zone out after Yujin’s words. 

 

 

Yujin ride her motorbike until she reached the bridge. She stopped to take a breath. She needs fresh air. The thought about everything that happened today keep pop out in her head. Was she just got backstabbed? Or she is the one that stabbed her friends because keep all of these to herself? 

 

It took a while for Yujin to realize this. She is still in a deep thought when her phone ringing. Chaewon called her.

 

“She has gain her conscious. Come here.” Chaewon quickly said. 

 

“She is? That’s good.” Realizing that she couldn’t be there made her mad at herself. 

 

“That’s all you have to say?” The girl on the phone said disbelief. Yujin should get excited.

 

“Can you look out for her? I don’t think I should go there.” 

 

“Where are you going? Yuj-“ Yujin hang up. She felt relieved to hear that. 

 

Yujin just keep smiling but nothing she really can do. Her friend did that to Minju. What else she could think of? This makes her feel hopeless. She started the motorbike and heading to nowhere. 

 

Yujin stopped at the traffic lights but she didn’t realized the car at the back quite fast which it doesn’t show any sign for stopping. It’s only 10 meters away when Yujin saw that and she quickly jumped from her bike and fell on the road. 

 

She groaned in pain. Her head felt dizzy and tried to stand up but suddenly out. 

 

///

 

After make the call to Yujin, Chaewon went back to the waiting area. Minju is awake but they still couldn’t enter the room. They have to wait until the nurses transfer the girl into another room.

 

Chaewon grab Wonyoung’s hand and pull her far away from other people.

 

“Do you want to stay here? You should go and rest at home first.”  Chaewon said. 

 

“No I want to stay here.” The tall girl answered.

 

“At least change your clothes.” Wonyoung still have blood stains on her clothes. And it’s quite a lot. 

 

“Minju.. she doesn’t have her mom by her side. I should at least stay here for her.” She is right. 

 

“Alright then. I will go and take your clothes for you. Have you eaten? Do you want anything else?” Chaewon suggested. There is no way Wonyoung should just wear her clothes.

 

“I am good.”

 

“Take care.” Chaewon go away and heading to the car. Daniel is still wait there. She get into the car. “Let’s go. We will go to Wonyoung’s unit first. Then we will find Yujin.” 

 

“What? Why we can’t just find Yujin now? Are you actually worried about Yujin or Wonyoung?” Daniel asked but still drive away anyway.

 

“Think before you say anything. I have called Yujin just now. She was fine and didn’t do anything crazy.”

 

“She never tell us anything. Do you think she is really fine?”

 

“If you’re really car, could you please just drive faster. For God’s sake this car could reach 60 mph in 3.4 seconds.” There’s not much car on the road since it’s quite late. Not gonna lie Chaewon starting to get worried as well. She took her phone out and finding Yujin whereabouts. 

 

//

 

After giving Wonyoung her clothes, Chaewon keep on tracking Yujin using her phone. It’s weird that Yujin is heading to an unknown place.

 

“Yah, there is something wrong.” Chaewon said to the guy who is in the driver seat.

 

“What why?”

 

“It’s weird. There is no road in the map but this shows that Yujin make a turn there.”

 

“I belive you’re not that slow. I will call the other to come with us. We should go there. I think there will be more people there and they are not going to go easy on us.” It’s obvious that Yujin got kidnapped. Again. 

 

“Wait. Tell them to wait about one or two kilometers away. If we didn’t come out for 30 minutes, let them come in.”

 

///

 

Yujin wake up as the lights is straight to her face. Her eyes couldn’t see properly for quite some times. 

 

“Whare am I?” She asked. Her hands are tied by the chair as well as her legs. 

 

“Thankfully you are awake? It will be no fun if you die too early.” A man voice was heard.

 

“Do you finally having balls to confront me, Mr Park?” Yujin said boldly. Exactly, there is nothing to be afraid of. He even become brave only because Yujin is tied. Plus, his bodyguards are all over the room.

 

“Enough of talking. How are you Yujin ssi? Is your girlfriend is still alive?” 

 

“She is good thanks to you because you used someone who barely could slap a person to do the job.” The guy laugh. Did he find it funny?

 

“Is that so?” He lift her eyebrows and keep smiling. “You, go find Mr Choi and his son. Make them couldn’t walk.” He said to one of his guy. The guy bowed and go away.

 

“Finally show your true colors didn’t you?” 

 

“Right?” He just laugh. He likes it that Yujin talk back. Mr Park finds it fun.

 

All of them quite shocked when someone barged into the place.

 

“Park Hae Soo!” The woman’s voice was heard.

 

“Yes babe? Glad to see you here.” He answered sweetly which makes Yujin wanna puke.

 

“How many times I have to tell you? Don’t touch my daughter.” The woman walked straight to Mr Park which make Yujin shocked.

 

“I didn’t touch her. The other guys did.” He said and smile creepily.

 

“What is wrong with you?” Ms Ko pushed the guy hardly.

 

“Right? What is wrong with me? You wanna know why? Your daughter have been messing with me!” Soyoung take a peek at Yujin.

 

“I am not her daughter. Just do what you want.” Yujin said which make them stunned for a while. The man then laugh loudly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter