Issues

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Before ordering the food, Yujin felt somthing was off. She feels that there is something not alright. Which make her worried. 

 

“Yah. I am going to Wonyoung’s house. Not gonna take too long, don’t do anything weird.” She told Yena.

 

“Yah! What weird? Do you think I am a child?” Yujin laugh before grab her car keys. 

 

She just bought something to eat before going there. Thankfully it doesn’t take too long because she has been feeling anxious. She drives faster than usual. So that she could make it before any bad things happen. 

 

Yujin take the elevator and going up to the exact floor. At the hallway. She saw someone ringing a bell. ‘It’s Wonyoung’s. But why did a guy came? I didn’t think I have ordered anything yet.’ Yujin thought. She was worried because the guy look suspicious. However, he couldn’t make it. The guy hurried inside and the door is left open. 

 

Yujin rushed to look what happened inside. Turns out, Minju was the one getting hurt right now. She dropped the food properly before run towards them.

 

“Get your dirty hand off of my girlfriend’s now.” Yujin pulled the guy before said it.

 

“What is this? That’s your girlfriend?” Soobin pointing at Minju. “She is pretty tho. What if we change partner?” Without even thinking, Yujin punched his face hard. After that, he couldn’t even stand properly. 

 

“Listen, I could make you cannot move after this. So, gett lost.” Yujin said in a serious tone.

 

“Do you think I am afraid of you.” Soobin trying to punch Yujin’s face but she managed to dodge. She then, kick his leg which make him fall on his back. Yujin punched his face several times before Minju pulled her.

 

“Yah, he could die.” Yujin then realized it and turning her head to Minju. 

 

“Are you okay? Did it hurt?” Yujin checked the girl’s face. And then Yujin asking Wonyoung. “Wonyoung, are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere? You guys should tell me about this. Your life could be in danger because of this trash.” 

 

“Yujin ah, why he didn’t move?” Minju said. Yujin walk towards him and check his pulse. 

 

“He is still alive.” They relieved. “I’ll come back later, I am just going to bring him to the hospital.” Both of them just nodded at Yujin. 

 

Yujin lift the man and heading towards her car. She put him at the backseat and drive away. Do she want to bring him to the hospital? No. Of course Yujin have to lie about that. She will bring him to the dark street where no one could find him. It means that not many people there. Don’t worry, Yujin don’t do anything towards him, she just leave him there and going back to the apartment.

 

Yujin ring the bell and Minju open it for her.

 

“Are you okay? I bought some medicine for you guys.” Yujin said as soon as she come in. 

 

“I am fine just a little.” Minju answered

 

“I am okay too. He just chocked me but don’t worry I am okay now. Thank you for saving us.” Wonyoung said. She is so grateful that someone came.

 

“Glad you guys are fine. Whoever left the door open, you did a great job.” 

 

“I did.” Yujin smile proudly. 

 

“Oh by the way, I don’t think I should leave you guys here. Let’s go to my house. My parents aren’t home.” 

 

///

 

Yena open the door after she heard the bell ring for several times and saw Yujin with Minju and Wonyoung.

 

“Why you.. uh hi everyone.” She said awkwardly. Never knew that Yujin would bring them over there. 

 

“Yah! Who’s that?” Yuri walked from the kitchen. “Oh hi! You don’t say that you would bring anyone ?”

 

“I should tell you? Whatever, I don’t think I have to introduce them. Come in.” Yujin said and invite both of them inside of the house. “Did you guys eat yet?” Yuri and Yena shaked their head. They probably waited for Yujin to have dinner together. “Alright so now. Let’s eat!” Thankfully their housekeeper already prepare their dinner before going home.

 

“But hmm can I ask you a question? Nevermind, I’ll ask you later.” Yena said and smile. She want to know about what happened at Wonyoung house. But she just realized that that’s not the best time to ask. 

 

“It’s good that so many people tonight! We are gonna watch a movie tonight? Wanna join?” Yuri asked Minju and Wonyoung. Both just looking at each other. Minju wait for Wonyoung to answer since she worried if the girl want to rest tonight. So many things happened might make her tired.

 

“I am fine. You guys should enjoy the movie. You too, Minju. Don’t have to worry about me.” Wonyoung speak and smile. 

 

“But will you be fi-“ Minju’s words got cut off.

 

“I am fine. Serious. I already thankful to be here.” 

 

“I will show you the room after this.”

 

// 

They finished eating. Wonyoung felt a bit happy because of her surroundings. It was great knowing them evem she just met everyone. 

 

“Come on I’ll show you your room, Miss Wonyoung.” Yujin said with the playful tone. Minju also followed them.

 

“Your house is nice. The decorations is so great!” Wonyoung said on their way.

 

“Thanks! My mum design this herself. I mean she own the company.” 

 

“Oh what is the name of the company?”

 

“Uh it’s Joy Design. Do you know it?”

 

“Oh my gosh, seriously? My parents’ house was design by them!” 

 

“Oh really! That’s cool.” 

 

Here they are. Arrived at the room that was held at the same line with Yujin and Yuri’s room. 

 

“You can stay here.” Wonyoung smile and nodded. The room is still nice and clean. Actually Yujin already asked the housekeeper to clean it before going home. “Not you, you gonna sleep with me.” She whispered to Minju.

 

“Who said I want to?”

 

“Who said you can choose?” Wonyoung just looking at them frustrated. 

 

“Hello? I am still here.” Wonyoung said. They are so cute actually. She just wanna teased them. No. Yujin didn’t care if someone tease them. But Minju does care. She blushed easily. 

 

“Oh sorry miss. We are gonna let you rest. Please call us if you need anything.” Yujin said and pulled Minju with her.

 

// 

 

Yujin bring Minju to the theatre room where Yena and Yuri at. They didn’t talk a word while walking. So at the hallway where it is already near the theatre room, Yujin start a conversation.

 

“Are you always this quiet? Do you have something to say to me?” The taller girl asked.

 

“You are the only one that always talked a lot. Not me.” That’s true. Yujin don’t deny it. 

 

“Let me see. Your lips. Does it hurt? What a stupid question, of course it does, right?” Yujin stopped walking and grab Minju’s face to see it. “I should beat that guy harder for making you like this.”

 

“You don’t have to overreact. Soobin got his lessons I guess. You never say you’re good at fighting. Did you learn that in school? Did you get hurt anywhere?” That was the first time (if Yujin not mistaken) that Minju asked so many questions at once. The brunette then pulled Yujin’s hand to see if she got hurt. It did. Her knuckles seems bad. 

 

“I am asking you first. Does it still hurt? Did he do any oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter