Cautious

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

Yujin drive everywhere including all the places that Minju might be there. This is the last option that she have now. At home. That one actually Yujin scared the most. Minju’s dad must be mad at her for making his daughter like that. 

 

It took Yujin a while to enter Minju’s house. After seeing that there is an empty garage, Mr Kim must not be at home yet. 

 

She walked into the house only to see that no one is home accept for the maid. She started to become worried. Where else she could be at this time. It is nearly midnight and the whether is not good too. It’s getting colder. She’s really clueless right now. 

 

After waiting in her car for a while, a text come in. Again, it’s not Minju. Why all of this happening in one night tho. The message is from Yena. What else would happen at this hour.

 

‘Yujin ah, Yuri and I found Minju alone while we take a walk . I’ll give you the location. Did you guys fight?’

 

She is glad that at least someone spill it. Yujin is sure Minju doesn’t want Yena to tell her about it. But seeing her condition, Yena thought that she should at least told Yujin that the girl is there. She rushed there.

 

Yena and Yuri just watch Minju from afar. She just want to be alone. They understand it. After Yujin arrived, they slowly leave them alone. 

 

“What could be the issue?” Yena asked Yuri who is walking beside her after left the two. 

 

“Hmm since Minju is the one who is crying, maybe Yujin did something horrible?”

 

“Horrible? Like what?”

 

“Cheating?”

 

“Yah, you cannot just accused Yujin like that. She would never do that.”

 

“Yeah sure. I heard that she was a player before.” 

 

“Exactly, she was. Not now.”

 

While Yujin is walking towards Minju, the other girl seems not to notice her presence. She is afraid. Both of them might not be in their right mind. What if they say something that could hurt any of them.

 

“Minju ya.” Yujin coming from the back of the bench. Instead of response to Yujin, she stand up and walked away. “Yah. Wait wait. Let me explain.” Yujin grab her arm.

 

“Let me go.”

 

“No. I said that I wanna explain it to you. Can’t you listen to me first?”

 

“Fine.” She said that as she already done crying.

 

“Okay let’s take a seat first alright.” Yujin believes that sitting down could reduces her anger and calm her down . “I never think of Wonyoung the same way that I do to you. You know I only love you right? Why didn’t you trust me? Why did you think that I might have feelings to your bestfriend?”

 

“That’s all? In your words, there are three questions. Do you called that an explanation? Let me ask you then. Don’t I have the rights to be jealous? I don’t have the rights to be mad at you? So my feelings are not important in this case, am I right?”

 

“What are you talking about? Of course your feelings matter to me.”

 

“It doesn’t seems like it.” She smile bitterly.

 

“You are not in your right mind. Don’t say as if you’re the only one that hurting in this. Think about Wonyoung. She must be lonely now.” Minju sigh disbelief.

 

“I know right. You should go to her then. Why did you bother to come here.” Minju replied sarcastically.

 

“Yah. What’s wrong with you?”

 

“Yeah what’s wrong with me? Yujin ah, I think I wanna be alone now. You can go.”

 

“I brought you out, so I will send you home. Do you like it or not, I don’t care.” Yujin dragged the other girl to her car forcefully.

 

“Yah Ahn Yujin! Do you think you could do whatever you want? Let me go now.” Minju don’t have the strength to escape from Yujin.

 

“Get in. Your dad will be so worried of you.” She hop into the car as soon as she heard that her dad waited for her. 

 

The journey was quiet and no one dares to talk. Not even the talkative Yujin. She is not in a good mood. If she keep talking, more hurtful words would come out from . She doesn’t want that.

 

When arrived, Yujin didn’t have a chance to say anything nor open the door for Minju. The girl just rushed inside without even looking at her. Yujin heavily sigh and just going home. Now she is confused. Since they are not in a good terms, she keep thinking if she should pick Minju up her house tomorrow or just leave the girl. 

 

Yujin pick the first option. She is still going to pick up her girl. If she doesn’t show up tomorrow, it will just make everything worse.

 

///

 

Wonyoung woke up with her head is still hurting. She cannot remember how much she drank. Her face frown when trying to throwback what happened last night. Who sent her home? Yujin? Or Minju? No. She is sure they still didn’t make up.

 

Wonyoung went to the kitchen and realized something. She is in her pajamas. The tall girl widing her eyes in shocked. She never changed her clothes if she come home drunk. 

 

“It can’t be...” She took her phone planning to text Yujin to ask. But suddenly remember that the other girl might not know about that and wonder if she is still fought with Minju. She sighed in frustration. Wonyoung planned not to try remember anything. It’s better that way.

 

“Yah! You, what are you doing here?!” Wonyoung suddenly shouted when she saw Chaewon is still sleeping on the couch.

 

“Oh Wonyoung? Are you awake?”

 

“You... we didn’t do anything right? Or did I do something stupid?” Chaewon chuckled and nearly laugh seeing the girl’s reaction.

 

“We have a really good night. Don’t you remember.” 

 

“Don’t lie to me. Then, why are you sleeping here and I am in my room?” Right. Wonyoung at least still can think that.

 

“Wah, I really disappointed. Don’t you remember that...”

 

“Don’t say it. You should go now.” Not gonna lie that her face is brick red right now. 

 

“Yah, is this what I got after sending you home safely?”

 

“What? Safely? You shouldn’t do anything to me even though I am drunk but you did.”

 

“What are you talking about?” Chaewon really holds her laugh right now.

 

“You just said that we have a good night together. What is that? You do something bad to me right?”

 

“What something bad? We just have a drink together in your house but you’re the only one that drunk. What are you thinking about Wonyoung-ssi?” The tall girl really wanna throw anything near her to the other girl right now. She is too embarrassed to look her in the eyes now. “But, I did changed your clothes. It’s not like I never saw it.” 

 

“Yah! Who asked you to do that? That was unnecessary. You actually thinking of-“

 

“What again? Why do you accused me on everything. Do you really want it to happen?” Chaewon stand up and walked slowly towards the girl. She smirk upon seeing Wonyoung froze and blushing. “Goodbye Wonyoung ah.” Chaewon chuckled before grabbing her car keys and just left the house. 

 

“What is that. Didn’t she just say that I should make her a breakfast?” Wonyoung came to her sense after slapping her own face lightly. “Why is Chaewon doing this again.” She touches her heart beat that is beating loudly. 

 

///

 

Minju arrived in the school early in the morning. She wanted to avoid meeting the other girl. A morning ride to the campus with Yujin today is not a good choice. As usual, she went to the toilet first before going to the class. 

 

“Kim Minju. You are alone today.” She expect it would be her friend but no. She doesn’t even know who is that after seeing  the face.

 

“Sorry, who are you?” The girl smile which makes Minju look at her weirdly.

 

“Out of all Yujin exes, I am the most famous.” Minju just looking at her blankly. Why is she suddenly talk to Minju. What is her problem. “Yah, did you guys already break up? Right? See, you can’t trust Yujin. She is still being an . But usually, she will left as soon as she got-“ Minju just rushed to outside. It’s still early in the morning but someone already ruined her day. It’s already ruined in the first place.

 

“So annoying.” Minju walked quickly into her first class. Even though there are still times, she just wanna calm down.

 

Yujin on the other hand just arrived at the campus from Minju’s house. She already expected that the girl would not waited for her. But she still went there. Yujin didn’t think to go to Minju’s class this morning. It would just making it worse.

 

///

 

Chaewon called Yujin to meet her before go into the class. She want to give her the pendrive. What should she do now. I mean, she already took the pendrive from Hitomi. So does that means that she have to show up every weekend for the date? Let’s just hope she could wrap up earlier.

 

“Haish this Yujin also still didn’t come.” They promised to meet at a nearest cafe for both. 

 

Not long after that, Yujin arrived. “Sorry I am late. So where is the pendrive?”

 

“Yah, can you please sit first? I am in trouble.” Chaewon said. There are still time before she needs to go to work.

 

“Yes sure. I have something to say to you too.” Yujin take a seat in front of the girl.

 

“Someone knows about me.”

 

“What? How?” 

 

“You also never thought that one of my colleagues could be a hacker don’t you?”

 

“Oh . So did you tell her to keep quite? Or should I make a move?”

 

“You couldn’t do anything about it. I have make a deal with her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter