Feeling

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Feeling

 

“Oh ” Yujin curse under her breath. The place is so public. The driver parked their car a bit far. They can’t just attacked the lawyer since he is currently at the restaurant. Need to wait until he settle everything first. There are quite many people there. It would be dangerous for them if anyone saw.

 

“No we cannot wait anymore. Come on come up with a plan.” After thinking for a while, she smirked. Got an idea.

 

After getting ready, she get out of the car. With a hoodie, glasses on and snowcap, she walked confidently towards the restaurant. Don’t want to look suspicious. 

 

She hold a bottle of juice that don’t have the cap on. She aim the table that the lawyer sit alone. His colleagues probably went home already sonce he is alone now. She continues her plan. Walked beside the table confidently. Suddenly she tripped and fell exactly at the lawyer seat. Not forget to spill the drinks on purpose.

 

“Oh my god. What are doing?!” He shouted out of anger and also a bit drunk she guess.

 

“Oh I am sorry, I tripped and make your clothes dirty.” Yujin said in ‘guilt’. She really looks like a nerd right now and the lawyer maybe would calm down a bit especially she is a girl.

 

“It’s fine but do you know how much my clothes are?” Said the man while trying to dry the shirt.

 

“I am so sorry, I have a spare clothes in my car. Should we go take it now?” 

 

“Are you sure you want me to go with you, young lady?” He said while smirking. He might don’t know what would happen to him after this. ‘Smile all you want .’ 

 

“Yes yes sure. Let’s go.” Yujin lead the way. She knew what the man might think right now. ‘Men are the same’ Yujin thought. Don’t get her wrong. She didn’t mean ‘all’ but if the shoes fit you, wear it. 

 

As soon as they reached the car, two men quickly grab the lawyer and bring him in the car. “What the- Who are y-&;!/&/“ They put the man to sleep so he won’t know where is he heading at.

 

////////

 

“Good job. You can go now.” The masked man is already like a father to Yujin. Firstly because Yujin is a tough girl that capable of doing her job properly, and also Yujin is his friend’s daughter. I mean, Yujin’s dad is also one of the ‘businessman’ that deal with him. 

 

“Thanks. But I am thinking if I could stay here for an hour or two.” As expected, the girl usually gonna have some fun before going home. Luckily, her class start at noon tomorrow. She’ll get some time to sleep before that.

 

“Sure. So whatever you want.” The man said and stand up. The lawyer have been locekd up in a room somewhere in the bar. And he is headed there. 

 

“You are not going to kill him right?” Yujin asked makes the old man stop from walking. 

 

“Not sure. Don’t worry, I won’t if he doesn’t cross the line.” Yujin nodded. She is quite worried. However if the big boss said that, she understands it. Her identity won’t be reveal by the lawyer or else something bad is gonna happen to him, or to his family. Basically that’s what the leader mean by saying that just now. “By the way, you can choose whoever you want tonight. “ He winked but forgot that he is still in a mask and no one saw that. 

 

“Okay sir.” Most of the group follow the boss. Yujin left alone and decided to take a seat first. She sip a drink before a girl coming to her.

 

“So what’s your name?” The girl who is wearing a short dress asked.

 

“Is it important?” Yujin won’t tell anyone about her name when hook up in case her identity got reveal. Even though she knows that every girls here cannot go outside without any guards, still unsafe. This job require loyalty but anyone could be your enemy. 

 

Yujin is quite relieved that she could found the man faster, more time to spend before going home. It’s been a while since she could enjoy herself like this. “Do you want to..” Yujin smile and cut off the woman.

 

“Yes baby.” She stand up and dragging the other person to one of the room. (Okay guys I am leaving it to your imagination)

 

//While in the secret room (the room for their enemy)

 

“Do you know me? Curious about my looks? “ The old man laughed cynically before pulled the lawyer’s collar. “Why aren’t you answer me?!” He shouted making the man shocked. He is shivering while his hands and legs are tied. However, the silent from the man is not accepted by the boss. 

 

“Omo you have such a beautiful daugter.” Said the masked man. “Oh you have a son too.” Quickly, the man sit properly and begging.

 

“Please.. don’t do anything to me. Don’t kill me please..” He is crying. Hearing that the person in front of him know about his family is worried him. 

 

The masked man laugh again. “Your daughter is going a to be a doctor soon right? Should I make you as her first patient?” He whispered and smirk.

 

“I am sorry.. Please don’t do anything to my family. What do you want? I would do anything. Please I am begging you.”

 

“Do I have to tell you what to do? You know exactly what is this about.” With one more slap, the old man walked towards the door as he finished what he wanted to do. “Oh one more thing, spill the tea, your family will suffer.” It’s not direct but everyone can understand it. The lawyer should not tell anyone about this even the part that Yujin bring him to the car. 

 

They put him in sleep again and bring him back to the restaurant. Since it’s already closed, they leave him outside. Almost no people left on street since it’s late already. They can’t keep him overnight at their secret hideout since his family must be waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter