First day

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

First day of the sem 

 

Yujin woke up from bed after hearing her phone ringing nonstop. It was Yena. Calling her since morning and disturbing her beautiful dream with a princess. Not sure which princess since the face have been change for thousand times. Yeah, she is a playgirl. But only one person knows her. At noon she might be a different person that she would be at night. And who is that person? Yes it is Yena, her ups and down bestfriend since highschool. Not even her stepsister knows about this. You might be wondering who is Yujin’s stepsister. Her name is Yuri. Yujin’s dad married to another woman as her biological mum ran away when she was 5. If you asked, there were not much happy memories she had with her mum. 

 

Back to the phone’s ringing. Yujin get up from bed and head to bathroom quickly. It’s not the first time that Yujin late for the class in the morning. Her dad already out since morning and maybe he is outstation again. Yuri? Probably already left for class. 

 

Yujin rush towards the kitchen downstairs to grab anything that she could. 

 

“Oh my god Yuri! Why didn’t you wake me up this morning. And why are you still here? Don’t you have class?”

 

“Good morning! Oh my morning class got canceled and I forgot that I have another sister.” Yuri winked and smile sheepishly. Yujin know that her sister just wanna . They are in a good relationship. Yujin accept her fate that she is gonna have a playful sister that have the same age as her. 

 

“Are you kidding me? Do you know how many times I was late for this subject since it is too early?” Yujin said while opening the fridge to get a milk before grab her car keys.

 

“That’s on not giving me your bestfriend’s phone number.” Yuri stick her tongue to Yujin.

 

“What? You know what? You won’t get it from me.” She run for her life, I mean towards her car while ignoring her sister’s scream. She could be a singer, yujin think.

 

She still have 2 minutes before the first class starts. Locked the car door and again, run for her life. Not her being late on the first class of the semester and all of her classmates already there. Even the professor that she knows very well, already arrived. Which means, she late.

 

“You in my class? Again? And late? I am not surprised, Yujin.” She just smile nervously. Usually in university, they don’t punished students like how they did in school. However, it depends on the lecturer. And yeah, this professor is gonna do the punishment for anyone who late. 

 

“I am sorry miss. The traffic is bad.” The excuse might not be accepted. But she tried.

 

“Do you think I am coming here by bicycle?” The students tried to hold their laughter with the awkward jokes, including Yujin. “As usual, you seems uninterested in my class, please stand outside and don’t try to do anything funny.” She nodded and head outside. This is not the first time. Only this professor don’t like when the students are late. The others just don’t care. 

 

Yujin just stand there quietly. Of course her eyes would be looking for someone to hook up. And that’s it. There is someone that really caught her eyes. Oh the girl run towards her class. Probably late too. Yujin’s right. As soon as the girl got into the class and stand in front of the professor apologizing, Yujin  bring her head near the door to listen.

 

“Oh my god girl, what’s your name? Why are you late on your first class?” The lecturer said while fixing her spectacle.

 

“I am sorry miss, my name is Kim Minju. I misplaced my phone this morning and lost track of times.” 

 

“Nice try. But I guess you should try standing outside of my class.” She nodded slowly and walked outside. ‘Why asked the reason in the first place huh?’ Minju thought. And this is the first time she is late and punished by the lecturer.

 

She already saw someone that stood outside since she came just now. Now here she is ‘accompanied’ the other girl. 

 

“I am Yujin. And you are?” Minju ignore the girl and continue to worried about the class that she missed. “Oh you’re Minju right? I heard you just now.” She turned her head to Yujin and continue to ignore the girl. ‘She look smart but not nerd I guess’ 

“Don’t worry much. My friend will take notes for me. Tell me if you want it.”

 

Minju quickly turned her head again to Yujin. Standing outside make it hard for Minju hear what is the professor teaching and also, she couldn’t take notes properly. “What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter