Fine

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Fine

 

Yujin picked out the white shirt with black jacket. She look at the clock to make sure she is not late. She have one hour before the meeting. Not sure why the big boss want to meet her tonight. It must be important.

 

At the usual place, a man in a black suit open the door for Yujin and then she sit across the old man. 

 

“So what should I do tonight?” Yujin asked don’t wanna waste time.

 

“I just need your opinion. I think it’s better if we meet.” Said the man. 

 

“Okay so what is it about.”

 

“I never told you before but..” Let’s not interrupt their discussion. It is confidential but you guys will know later (wink).

 

///

 

Yujin woke up as the alarm still ringing for several times already. She immediately get up and ready for class. 

 

It’s not early in the morning as her class start at noon. So not many people in the parking lot. She just walked towards the class quietly because she is not really in the mood. And suddenly saw Yena who is also on her way. 

 

“You good?” Yena put her hand around Yujin’s neck which make her need to bend her body a bit. 

 

“I guess.” She said while push Yena’s hand.

 

“Spill. I know you are not alright.”

 

“Ugh fine. I just keep thinking about my boss words since last night.”

 

“Why? I mean, why it bother you?”

 

“He just said that..” Yujin words is cut off by someone yelling from the hallway. Not just a person. But many voices. “What is that?”

 

Both rushed towards the scene and saw many other girls were running outside the toilet.

 

“What happened?” Yena asked one of the girl there. 

 

“Just.. in the toilet..” the girl want to finish the sentence but then they screaming again. Both of them looking at where their eyes focus on. Damn. It’s a big cockroach.

 

Without even thinking for a second, Yujin step on the insect and go away. All of them just look at her shockingly. First, it is because Yujin is not afraid of that kind of thing. And secondly because Yujin literally kill the cockroach like it was nothing. I mean, who want to step on the insect with their own shoe? At least get something else or bring the animal somewhere else.

 

Well for Yujin, at least everyone stop screaming and have a nice day. 

 

“Yujin are you ing serious.” Yena said disbelief. She don’t blame Yujin to be like that. She just said to her bestfriend to not kill people by her own but not animals. “Whatever, but can you continue what you wanna say just now?”

 

“Oh my god, we are already late.” Yena check the time and cursed. Both rumning for their life. Not Yujin gonna be late for a class again.

 

Thankfully the lecturer gave permission for them to be in class. They survived the two hours lectured without sleeping. However, her mind is actually thinking about something else. 

 

They both excuse themselves before going on their own way. Yujin walked towards the parking lot alone and suddenly saw a familiar girl also walking in front of her.

 

“Hey, whats up” Yujin put her hand around the girl’s neck.

 

“What the- what do you want?” Minju said.

 

“Can you be nice to me for at least 10 seconds?”

 

“Okay so Yujin ah, why are you here? Do you want something from me?” The shorter girl speak nicely. “End of 10 seconds. Get lost.”

 

“That’s harsh. Do you want to know what I want from you?” Minju just glare at the other girl. “Can I get a... kiss.” 

 

“What the . Oh my god just-“ Minju pushes her away.

 

“I am just kidding okay. I want to ask you out. Come one, make times for me.” Yujin begging after laughing looking at the girl’s reaction.

 

Minju just ignored her but Yujin still following her. Not long after that, Yujin just grab her hand and run towards her car. 

 

“I am sorry but please.” Yujin open the door for Minju. Feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter