Part 12

Fanboy

After their fantastic trip, the daycare was reopened and mina and momo fell into a routine where mina would leave work in the morning with him and then catch the bus to take her home around four. 

By six, momo would come home and they would eat dinner and spend their evenings together. 

Life with him was utterly incredible, and tonight she was going to tell him she loved him. She had a fancy dinner planned, and just couldn't wait for six o'clock.

~

He was late, and mina was going to kill him. There was a lot to be done at the office, and he was struggling to get his head out of the papers he was drowning in. Plus, there was so much traffic this evening because it was a Friday night and everyone wants to party, or eat.

He unlocked his front door and took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of something delicious.

"You're late," mina pouted, walking into his embrace. 

He kissed her head, "I know, baby. I'm sorry, I got caught up in work." He bent down to kiss heradorable lips and took in her apparel of his sweatshirt and baggy pajamas. 

She took his overcoat from him, hanging it in the hallway closet. "I have some news, so I made us some fancy dinner that I'd like for us to eat in our pajamas, so go," she gave him a smile. "I don't want it to get any colder."

"Yes ma'am," he said saluting, going up the steps to put on his comfy clothes. Fancy dinner in comfy clothes sounded amazing. 

He sat down at the table where mina pouted him a glass of red wine. She sat his plate down infront of him, "It's baked dijon salmon with macaroni and green beans," she smiled, taking a seat across from him.

"It's really good. What's the occasion, love?" 

"I just wanted to tell you I love you," she blushed, peeking up at him through her lashes. 

He gave a big, toothy smile and and leant over the table to kiss her lips, "I love you so much, mina. I'm so glad you came into my office that day."

"Me too, my five seconds of confidence," she smiled. "I thought you were the handsomest man I had ever seen, until I saw those Italian men," she teased playfully, stacking their finished plates. 

"You hurt my soul," he said, faking sadness. He helped her gather and clean the dishes, stopping just before they were done so he could sweep her off of her feet and carry her to their sofa where he intended to watch a movie.As they were watching some superhero movie, he could take it no longer. He pulled her into his lap and nuzzled her neck, "Let me love you please," he said gently, laying her down on her back and kissing her full, sweet lips. He pulled away, trailing the warm kisses down her neck. 

"Love me," she whispered, her eyes closing in euphoria.