Part 10

Fanboy

"No way," she breathed as they parked at the indoor, special long-term parking at the airport. "Moguri, where are we going?"

"That's not something you need to worry about," he said lightly, an excited, y smile on his face. 

She hesitatently followed him, staying glued to his side as throngs of people surrounded them. Her chest rose and fell quicker as she started to panic.

Momo wrapped his arm around her shoulder tightly, "You're okay. The first flight is always overwhelming, love. I won't leave your side."

A few hours later and mina was strapped in her seat, barely containing her excitement for they were going to Italy. She knew this plan was last minute, but she didn't care. He saw her longing, and he did something about it.

It was an eleven hour flight with a layover in Spain. She couldn't contain herself, and she giggled happily.

Momo took her hand in his, smiling as she radiated happiness. He was so glad he had a chance to spoil his one and only. 

When they got the chance to take off their seatbelts, mina stretched out and put her head on momo's chest.

"Thank you for doing this for me, moguri," she mumbled sweetly.

He took a deep breath, "My name isn't moguri," he whispered.

"I know," said mina. "You probably chose moguri to give yourself some privacy."

"Sort of," his voice got even quieter. "Nothing good was ever associated with my name. But now that I have you..." he trailed off.

"What is your real name?" 

"Momo," he murmured, leaning down closer to her ear. 

She shivered as his breath tickled her skin. "Thank you for trusting me, momo," she said so sweetly that momo could no longer refrain from kissing her sweet lips. He groaned at their touch.  

Her lips were so soft and warm, everything he had every dreamed of. It finally felt like the piece in his life, the part of him that dreamt of his girl, was fully complete. He no longer had to spend hours fantasizing about the girl he needed to sweep off of their feet, he just needed to do it, with mina. 

There wasn't anything else to it, nothing but lips touching as an expression of love and happiness.

Momo pulled back when he could no longer breathe, leaning back down to peck her lips oncequickly before moving his cheek to rest on her head allowing him to move his arms around her in a warm, intimate shell of an embrace. 

"You've discovered the weapon to silence me," she laughed playfully into his chest. 

"It's not a weapon if you enjoy it," he said cheekily, closing his eyes. He was finally, so so happy. They were both so comfortable that they fell asleep wrapped in each  arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N happy Birthday to our dancing machine momo