Part 11

Fanboy

"What's on the agenda today, momo?" Mina asked from where she was rested on his bare chest, her fingertips running across every dip and curve of his skin. 

They were staying in a cute hotel called Santa Chiara, with view of the canal that split Venice. They had traveled to Rome to see the Colloseum, and then went to go see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. 

It was their third day in Italy, and she just wanted to walk, wander the streets until night came and she could no longer move her legs. However, if momo had plans, she wasn't going to go screw them up. 

"You look like you have an idea," he said, stopping his fingers that were running through her blonde hair. 

She hesitated, but further encouragement allowed her to voice her thoughts, "Can we just walk today? Maybe do some shopping?" 

"There's a nice market called Rialto. We can walk towards there," he kissed her forehead, before climbing out of bed, wiggling his when he saw mina staring at it. 

She threw a pillow at his face, "Get out of here,"she laughed. "I'm allowed to look at your . You're my boyfriend," she emphasized. Besides, he was wearing boxer briefs.

"Can I look at your ?"

"No, that's not allowed," she teased, curling up around his pillow. 

He pouted like a baby, pausing from where he was headed to shower to jump on top of her tiny frame.

"You're crushing me," she groaned.

"You wouldn't let me look at your ," he said, smacking it causing her to squeal. 

"Go shower so we can get on with our day. I showered last night like a smart person."

"Fine, fine. I'm hurrying."

~

It was their last day in Italy and mina couldn't have been more thankful for the amazing time she had.

The flight was long and uncomfortable, but having momo with her made everything all the better. 

As they set out for home in momo's car, in seemed they were both lost in thought.

"Mo, now that my daycare is done, do I have to leave?" she whispered.He slammed on his breaks, pulling the car over into some gravel. "Absolutely not, I'm not letting you leave me. We're together now, and I'm not letting you go."

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. 

Momo grabbed her chin gently so she was looking at him. "Why would you think that? Don't you want to stay with me?" 

"I do. I just had never been in a relationship like this before," she muttered. 

"Neither have I, but I'm not letting you go," he said determinedly.