Part 8

Fanboy

"Look! Mini doughnuts, moguri! They're so cute," she laughed with glee, clapping her hands and lifting the lid of the machine to peek at them. 

"You better stop checking on them. You're letting all the heat out, and I don't like raw doughnuts," he pouted, stepping closer to her form to wrap his arms around her waist. 

She turned around so she was tucked into his chest, "I'm so glad I met you. You make me so happy," she mumbled, giggling awkwardly. 

"You're everything I've ever dreamed of," he whispered without a thought, blushing madly at his own words. 

"Aww," she laughed with happiness, wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest. "My little personal fanboy."

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend? Being a personal fanboy is not something I do for everyone," he teased, brushing her blonde hair away from her soft, beautiful face. 

She turned around to pull out the mini doughnuts from the machine, "Hmm.. I guess so." Her smile never faded from her lips. "Can we eat the doughnuts now?"The doughnuts were absolutely disgusting. They both ending up gagging and spitting out their first bite. He would have eaten it for her, but when she spit it out he took that as his cue that it was okay to not eat it. 

"They're not bad," he whispered politely, trying not to puke as his mouth was invaded by salt and spices for savory foods.

"I was trying to be intricate and different," she pouted before bubbling over with laughter. 

"They're definitely different," he laughed with her. "Let me just clean up, and I'll attempt the doughnut making tomorrow," he leaned over to kiss her head sweetly, shooing her off to go shower as he cleaned for her. He couldn't believe how completely in love he was with the girl that was currently bathing in his shower. He would never let her go. She was literally everything he had ever hoped for. 

"If you keep daydreaming, you'll be doing dishes all night," she said lightly from behind him, her hair damp and her body clad in one of his shirts. "And I figured since your such a fanboy, you would mind me wearing your shirts," her grin was infectious. 

"I don't think I have a choice in the matter." 

"No, not really. I was just informing you," she helped him put the last of the dishes into the dishwasher, drinking a glass of water before walking up to his bedroom. "I guess you wouldn't mind if I cuddle with you from now on either," she concluded, fluttering her long eyelashes.He rolled his eyes playfully, urging her into his room by pushing lightly on her back, "I don't have a choice in this either. "

"Nope," she popped the 'p' with her full lips, laying down in the cool sheets. The smile hadn't faded from her face all evening. It had been one of the best days of her life. 

He got into bed too, the bed dipping with his weight as pulled the blankets over them, flicking off the bedside lamp. 

"You owe me doughnuts," she mumbled as she curled into his chest, drifting into slumber.