Part5

Fanboy

(Tell me what you think please.)

"Welcome to my humble abode," he told her cheekily, guiding her through his home.

"It's nice," she genuinely told him. It was a cute, not so masculine, two story home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It wasn't a cheesy mansion in the woods or an expensive sleek apartment in the city. It was a quaint family home in the suburbs.

"Thanks. Let me show you your room," momo said, guiding her up the stairs and to the right where a nice bedroom sat. "Across the hall is the bathroom. My bedroom is on the other side of the staircase," he told her, setting down the boxes he was carrying for her.

"Awesome. Thank you for doing this. I really appreciate it," she whispered, looking up at him. It was then she noticed how y he was, with a cute smile when he smiled and dark brown twinkling eyes.

Momo pulled her in for an expected hug, sighing quietly to himself with content. He was falling for her. He would let nobody hurt her. She was hisand he was never letting go.

 Mina squeaked when he wrapped his arms around her, but couldn't resist snuggling closer. He was so safe and warm. She knew she had made the right choice of staying with him.

He pulled back just to kiss her forehead. He was going to take her out for a nice dinner.

She knew over time they'd be more then friends. It was a gut feeling telling her to never let this man go no matter what.