Together

Twist of Fate

 

Byul came out of the shower, she dried her hair and she helped her mom to prepare dinner. 

"Don't you need to work on your thesis? Just do your work I can do this alone, hurry" Mrs. Moon said

-- "We need to show it to our professor for revisions, we're still waiting for his email. I'm not busy today mom, let me help you" 

"Your dad's coming home tonight"

-- "Really?!" 

"He needs to check on your grandfather so he will be home earlier than usual" 

The room became silent.

"What is it Byul-ah?" her mom asked

-- "Nothing"

"I know you, what do you need?"

-- "I need to-"

Before she can even speak, her father came home, together with her grandfather.

"Your grandfather needs to stay with us for a bit, his doctor recommended that It would be better if he will stay with a relative until he recovers"

-- "Where is he gonna stay?" Byul asked

"Yesol and Seulgi with share a room for the meantime, I will talk to the kids" Mr. Moon replied

-- "Dad, Mom. Can I ask you something?"

"Is it important? I'm tired from work and-"

-- "It is" Byul replied in monotone

Her Mom and Dad sat on the dining table, facing her

"Speak, it seems really important. Did you and Yongsun have a problem? Or is it about school?"

-- "Mom, Yongsun and I have talked about this, Uhm, I'm wondering if it's okay to you if I will move with her"

Her parents looked at each other in surprise

"Byul-ah, are you sure? I'm worried you might give Yongsun a hard time, you can't even cook" Mrs. Moon said in concerned tone

-- "I can learn!" Byul said in defense

"How long will you live with Yongsun? Are you gonna rent a new one?" Her dad asked

-- "We still haven't talked about that... maybe after I settled and actually knew what I want after I graduate?"

"Aren't you going to Seoul after? It's been your plan since you were highschool, don't tell me you're not going to Seoul because of Yongsun" Mrs. Moon said 

-- "NO! It's not about that" 

"Be sure to make up your mind! I won't ask you anymore about this, I trust you" her mom uttered

-- "So? Is it okay to you if I move with Yong?"

"i don't really worry about you, I'm just worried about Yongsun, you might just become a burden to her since you never lived alone before"

-- "She's the one who initiated this plan" Byul replied

"Okay then, I don't see any problem to say no except for that, maybe it's time for you to be independent"

Byul rose from her seat and she hugged her Mom and proceeded to hug her dad

"When are you gonna leave?"

-- "Next week?" 

"Okay, your dad and I will help you"

 

-----

"Is this all you need Byul?" Her mom asked

-- "Yup, just the necessities"

Byul and her parents drove all the way to Yongsun's apartment 

Once they arrived at the parking lot, they are welcomed by Yongsun.

Byul ran to Yongsun and gave her a kiss. 

"Hey! your parents are here" Yongsun whispered, lightly hitting her shoulder

They began to move Byul's stuff to Yongsun's apartment

When everyone is busy Yongsun went to order some foods.

"Mrs. Moon, are you tired? take a break for a bit Mrs. Moon, Byul and I can handle the rest, what drinks would you like?" Yongsun asked

-- "Water is fine"

Mrs. Moon looked at her daughter, when she noticed that Byul is busy, she grabbed Yongsun to the kitchen

"Yongsun can we talk?"

-- "What is it? Mrs. Moon?"

"About Byul... she's a bit stubborn but reliable, if something happens you can call me huh? She doesn't know how to cook, if you're both hungry and you don't have time to cook you can ask me. Byul has a low blood pressure, she has a habit of sleeping really late at night, please scold her whenever she does that. Our daughter maybe 21 but she's still a baby to me Yongsun-ah. Sorry if I have a lot of requests, all of this is new to her, she will take a lot of time to adjust"

-- "Don't worry Mrs. Moon, I'm sure she will be fine "

"Ah, are you going to share the same bed?"

-- "Yes" Yongsun laughed nervously "-but I can buy another bed for Byul if you-"

"No need. I trust you Yongsun-ah" Mrs. Moon cutted her 

 

"Yong! You have a delivery" Byul shouted 

-- "Just take it Byul, it's already paid'

Once they're finished eating, Byul sent her parents home.

"Byul-ah, don't skip your meals huh? Call me everyday!" her mom said 

-- "Mom, don't worry about me,I still have two younger sisters waiting at home, go home now I'll call you" 

She hugged her parents and she waved goodbye

 

The couple went to clean the area, and re-arranged the furnitures in accordance to Byul's liking. 

Byul and Yongsun have their own study table. Yongsun's table is far from the bed, and Byul's is near the window.

They also bought toys and bed for Yongkeey.

It took them a good three days to be satisfied with their new set up.

 

-----

Byul woke up early to continue her thesis, she watched Yongsun as she sleeps, She combed Yongsun's hair with her own fingers, she was interrupted when she heard her stomach growled. She went to the kitchen to cook their breakfast, she decided to cook an omelette. 

Yongsun woke up to the smell. She cleaned her face and she went to the kitchen. 

"Oh, you're cooking?" Yongsun asked as she hugged the younger from behind and showering her with kisses

-- "Yeah, I'm hungry and I don't want to wake you up so I tried"

"That looks tasty"

 

Byul prepared the omelette, and they both sat on the table. Yongsun took a portion of the egg and she put it in . 

She was speechless, she knew the younger can't cook, she felt like crying.

'How could an egg taste like this? It's too salty' she thought

She still ate the egg because she doesn't want to disappoint the younger. She did it with a small portion of egg with a large portion of rice to balance the taste.

"How is it?" Byul asked

-- "Good" Yongsun genuinely smiled

Byul tasted her cooking and she choked

"Yong! Stop eating that! It's too salty, you will get sick"

-- "but you really put an effort for this"

"Let's just order some food"Byul sighed

-- "Next time, you can ask when it's about the cooking. Your mom mentioned that you can't cook, but I'm not aware that it's this worse"

-----

Their weekdays is always busy. Yongsun and Byul will go to university as early as 8am, they will come home very late too.

At weekends, they will spend their time together, sometimes Yongsun will teach Byul how to cook, They will play with Yongkeey, they watch movies and series together too. At span of a short time, they made a lot of fun memories, they discovered something new about each other too. 

Yongsun noticed that Byul is a bit of obsessive with organizing things, her clothes, stationaries, and even her underwears are organized by colors. She also found out that Byul is a heavy sleeper, and she can't sleep without hugging something. Byul also likes to wake up early to study. As she observes her partner from afar, she felt like they were closer and more intimate now that they live together. Must it be? The law of proximity?

Byul also noticed that Yongsun is a night owl, she's always awake at night, studying. She noticed that Yongsun is the opposite of her personality, Yongsun doesn't plan her days ahead, she's go with the flow type of person. Yongsun likes her things being neat but she doesn't care about the organization. Yongsun speaks in her sleep whenever she's tired, she also sings in the shower, and she likes walking around with underwears only. 

 

Byul is about to sleep, she kept rolling in the bed, finding the best position. Yongsun is in the shower.

When Yongsun came from the shower, she laid in the bed beside Byul. The younger only looked at her in the eyes and initiated a kiss. 

Yongsun was surprised, but she also kissed her back. She was tired from all the studying she did, she felt like they needed to feel each other.

The kiss was getting deeper, Byul moved on top of her, she flinched when she felt Byul's warm hands inside her shirt. 

She moved her lips aways and she pushed Byul. 

"What are you doing?" Yongsun said in her intimidating tone

-- "Yong let's do it" Byul replied, pouting

"Do what?" Yongsun pretended not to know 

-- "that" Byul replied, feeling embarassed

Yongsun looked at Yongkeey who is currently playing inside their room 

"Your child is still awake" Yongsun replied, thinking that Byul is only messing around 

"Yongsun unnie" Byul whined

Yongsun was flustered, since they started dating, Byul never called her unnie again

"Byul-ah, you must be tired, go to sleep already" she said, as she kissed the younger's forehead and she went to her study table.

-- "Yong" Byul whined

"Moon Byulyi!" Yongsun replied in a serious tone

-- "Why? Are you not attracted to me ually? That's why you don't like to do it with me?"

Yongsun remained silent

-- "I see" Byul replied, feeling defeated and hurt

"Byul it's not like that" Yongsun sat on the bed, worried about the younger

-- "My friends told me it's impossible for a 3-year-old couple not to have so now I'm wondering, what am I really to you? I'm not even a teenager! You're not gonna get me pregnant anyway so what's stopping you?"

"Byulyi!" Yongsun shouted, she's angry, her neck is turning red and Byul felt that 

Byul was shocked, she can't speak any words.

Yongsun felt that Byul was intimidated, so she spoke softly

"Byul, don't compare our relationship with others, it's different. And it's not about you getting pregnant, it's not about me not being attracted to you. It's about the trust Byul" 

Byul felt guilty, she was being reckless, she hurted and doubted Yongsun. She was silent

Yongsun sighed "Your parents allowed you to move with me because they trust us. They trust me. I respect your parents Byul-ah, and I respect you too"

-- "Yong are you waiting for marriage?" Byul asked 

"If I can, I will"

-- "Yong can we wait until I graduate at least?"

"Fine by me" she kissed Byul in the cheek

-- "I want it as my birhday gift next year" 

Yongsun laughed "You're such a naugty girl" she kissed the younger in the lips

As they devour each other's mouth, Byul moaned unconciously. Yongsun moved back from the kiss.

"I think you should go to the bathroom Byul-ah"

-- "What am I gonna do in the bathroom?" 

Yongsun understood that the younger doesn't have a habit of doing 'that' 

"Take a cold shower to ease your.... heat"

Byul nodded, feeling embarassed

 

Byul already fell asleep, Yongsun is already done studying and she joined Byul in the bed. 

She hugged the younger, suddenly she felt that Byul's hair is still wet.

She looked for the hair dryer and she woke her up.

Byul sat on the bed, scratching her eyes, still dozing off.

"Why did you forget to dry your hair? You will get sick" Yongsun said as she brush the younger's hair while drying it

-- "I did?"

Yongsun laughed "You're really like a baby Byul-ah, your mom was right"

 

That night, they fell asleep. Both tired and restless. 

 


Uhmmm. This is fluff so don't expect any scene here skskskskksks. By the way, I'm planning to cut this in two parts so expect that this story will have a season 2 skskskks. Once the story is done I will explain to you guys why 

Enjoyyyy!