chapter 3: eunbi and her birkin

Missing In Action
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sighed dreamily as she stare at Hyewon who was taking pictures with Minju outside the cafe that they use to frequent to when they hold study sessions together. It was Chaeyeon's family that owns the Cafe. It was a quaint little place that the 12 of them liked. Just like Chaeyeon who emits warmth and love, the cafe also gives off that vibe. 

" Hyewon-unnie is so pretty. " Yuri gave a small wave outside when Hyewon happens  to look at them. " You think she's dating anyone? " 

Wonyoung eyebrows furrowed. Yuri was being weird again. Why can't Wonyoung stare at her pretty face in her phone's camera in peace. " Do you have a crush on her? You've been fawning over Hyewon-unnie lately. " 

Yuri shook Wonyoung's shoudler " Can't you see how attractive she is, Wonyoungie? She's usually quiet but like it's so hot when she gets assertive! " 

The taller but younger one grimaced. " I don't know about that. Just don't act too weird around her, unnie. You're kinda scary once you get excited. " 

Yuri rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. " Whatever. You're just a baby that's why you don't know anything about love. " 

Wonyoung put down her phone when she saw Yujin, Yena and Chaewon entered the cafe. " Self love is more important that what you grandmas obssess about. " 

" Okay, Miss Narcissist. " 

Wonyoung made a face at Yuri and ran her fingers through her hair. When Yujin and the others approached their table, Wonyoung immediately grabbed Yujin's hands and made her sit next to her in the sofa. Yujin tensed at Wonyoung's touch but she kept her usual smiling face. Yena sat between Yuri and Chaewon. Minju and Hyewon entered the cafe and joined them as well. 

Yena eyed Yujin suspiciously. Yujin and Wonyoung started to talk recently and Yena assumed that they may have worked out things between them but there's still awkwardness between the younger girls. Wonyoung seemed fine talking to Yujin but the latter, however, always looked like she's a popping  a vein in her head trying to keep her calm when Wonyoung is around. 

Chaeyeon, Sakura, Nako and Hitomi came with snack and pastries that they ordered. Yujin can't help but to let out a giggle whenever they see the four of them together. 

" What are your giggling about, Yujin? " Hitomi glared at the puppy. 

" It's just that you, Nako-unnie are like Chaeyeon-unnie and Sakura-unnie's children. Not only that, your height is also-" Yujin stopped her sentence midway when Hitomi got a hold her fork for her pastry. Yujin suddenly felt the pain in her stomach when Hitomi kneed her once. 

" Ha, that's what I thought, Yujin. That's what I thought. " Hitomi smugly said. 

" Well, aren't we lucky with Nako and Hitomi as our daughters, Saku-chan. " Chaeyeon joked and put her arms around Sakura who was taking picures of their food. 

" Yeah, cute little kids we have, darling. " Sakura joined in. 

" You guys like playing house too much. " Nako said but Chaeyeon just cooed at the girl like she was her own daughter. 

All of them laughed, except for Yujin. " How can they say things like that without getting embarassed? "  She stole a glance at Wonyoung who was laughing along with the rest of them when Minju accidentally dropped her croffle on the floor. Minju looked like she was close to crying her eyes out. As much as Yujin wanted to act normal around Wonyoung, there are times when she can't help but look at the girl and feel those stupid annoying butterflies in her stomach. Things were even harder when Wonyoung always clings around her when they made up last week. 

But Yujin still tries to act like she was not affected by Wonyoung's presence in general. After all, she covinced herself that the stupid butterflies will go away eventually. She blamed puberty for everything that is happening to her. 

" Hey girls! Missed me? " 

Chaewon pinched Yena's arm and pointed a finger to the girl who appeared before them. 

" Am I dreaming? " Chaewon asked herself, a hand resting on her cheek.

" Seriously, Chaewon?! " Yena whined. 

" Oh my god, Eunbi-unnie you look so pretty! " said Yuri this time and pinched Yena's arm too. 

" Goddamit. " the duck pouted. Though, she can't help but to smile seeing their Eunibi-unnie again. 

Hyewon stood up and hugged Eunbi. She pulled Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter