'Ugly Girl'~

I Like You the Best

 

'Oh~ so IU is her name..' I said to my mind.

 

 

"Let's go, girls! I'm so hungry! Let's buy some healthy food first!" IU said with a loud voice.

 

 

Gi Kwang, Junhyung and I were just watching and listening to their conversation. When suddenly...

 

 

"Excuse me." someone rush and came in our room.

 

 

"Wae?" Gi Kwang asked.

 

 

"Who's Lee.. uhmm... Lee.... what is it... ah! Lee Gi Kwang! Who's Lee Gi Kwang here?" the guy asked.

 

 

"It's me. Why?" Gi Kwang answered.

 

 

"Oh~ my classmate is waiting for you in the café at the canteen." the guy answered while breathing heavily.

 

 

"Your classmate?" Gi Kwang asked again.

 

 

"Yes! My classmate. His name is Yos... seob... Yoseob... uhmm... Yoseob... uuhhh.... ah! Yos...." the guy cutted on what he was saying when suddenly, Gi Kwang in.

 

 

"It's Yang Yoseob, right?" Gi Kwang asked.

 

 

"Oh~ yah! It's Yang Yoseob! He's waiting for you there at the café with Dujun. Just go there ok. Bye." the guy said as he run along the corridor.

 

 

"Yah! Gi Kwang! Is that Yang Yoseob the guy I was asking a while ago?" I asked.

 

 

"Yeah~ he is. Oh! Bye~ got to go! See you again later." Gi Kwang said as he exited.

 

 

"Bye!" Junhyung and I said.

 

 

After Gi Kwang go, I listen again to IU and her friends' conversation.

 

 

"HEY!! What are you waiting for? LET'S GO!" IU said.

 

 

"Oh~ wait, IU. I'm just going to clean my desk first." IU's friend said politely.

 

 

"WHAT? You are going to what? Clean your desk first? Tsss. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" IU said angrily.

 

 

Junhyung and I was shocked with her reaction. 'Why is an innocent-looking girl like her acted like that? Wow~ I can't believe it!!'

 

 

"IU just wait~ I'm almost done with it." Her friend said with an apologetic voice.

 

 

"Hmmm! FASTER! Do it as fast as you can! Aish~" IU shouted. "Did you know that my health, figure and my body is more important than your ing desk!" IU added.

 

 

"Wow~ I can't believe on what I just saw~" I whispered.

 

 

"Yeah~ me too.." Junhyung agreed.

 

 

We are still watching them when suddenly...

 

 

"HEY!! You there! The two of you!" IU shout while pointing at us.

 

 

"Uhmmm.. W-w-why?" I asked..

 

 

She walks towards us.

 

 

"Oh~ hi! Nice to meet you." IU said.

 

 

She's looking at me from head to toe and from toe to head.

 

 

Junhyung's POV

 

 

What? You are nice to meet us? Tss.. Well, it isn't nice to meet you! And why the hell are you looking at ______-ah like that?

 

 

"W-w-w-wae? I-is there something w-wrong with m-m-me?" ______-ah asked as if she was afraid.

 

 

"Yah!! Why are you looking at ______-ah like that!" I asked the 'ugly' girl.

 

 

"Oh? So, ______-ah is your name? Wow~ so beautiful!~ tss.. " IU said.

 

 

"Yeah~______-ah is the name of this beautiful girl! Why? Is there a problem? Huh, 'ugly' girl?" I asked IU prankly.

 

 

IU's POV

 

 

M-m-mwo? What does this guy just said? 'ugly' girl? Tsss. Yah! You think you're handsome? Duh! What the hell! And what again? This girl *looks to ______-ah from head to toe (again ^^)* is BEAUTIFUL?!

 

 

"Y-yah~! G-g-gwaen~ ch-chana~yo?" ______ asked.