You should~

I Like You the Best

"Hyung! I'm fine too! *smiles* " Dongwoon said as he hugged Junhyung.

 

"It's good to hear that you're fine~ *smiles*" Junhyung said.

 

"Ya! Dongwoonie! Opp..." I said as I bit my lips to stop myself from calling my bestfriend 'Oppa' again. " *laughs* I mean Junhyung. *giggles* " I said.

 

"Aigoo~ ______-ah, you're starting it again! Aish~" Junhyung said.

 

"Ya! I said 'Junhyung', right?" I protested.

 

"Hm! Whatever!" he replied as I laugh.

 

"Ya! Noona! Hyung! Stop that! We might get late!? Let's go at the school now!" Dongwoon said.

 

"Oh~ yeah. Let's go." I said as we headed to our school.

 

As we get from school, I notice a paper that says 'ATTENTION EVERYBODY!'. I stopped and read what it's all about. The banner says:

 

"ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Our school will be having a singing contest that will be held on Saturday, June 18 at exactly 8:00am at the auditorium of Anyang Art High School of this building.

 

PRICE: The winner in men and women division will be having a trip to the famous resort here in South Korea during summer, The Kyongp'o and Hwanjinpo Resort!

 

So what are you waiting for? Choose now your winning piece and if you have the guts to win in this contest... JOIN NOW!

 

Deadline of registration is until June 16(Thursday).

 

by: Jang Hyunseung, the student council's president."

 

'WOW! A trip to resort! Yay!!' I thought. 'But... but... I can't join. >.< I'm too shy to sing in front of many people. *sigh*' I said to myself.

 

"Noona!" Dongwoon called.

 

"Ne?" I muttered.

 

"Join that contest!" Dongwoon requested.

 

"Yeah~ Dongwoon's right. You must join that contest!" Junhyung protested.

 

"But.." I cutted when Junhyung in.

 

"No more 'but-but'~ You have to join in that contest." Junhyung said.

 

"I have to? For what? Junhyung, you knew who I am... that I can't sing in front of many people." I explained.

 

"Noona~ please.. Join that contest~ Just for me.. can you?" Dongwoon begged as he pouted.

 

'Aish~ eotteokhae? My bestfriend and my lovely brother is telling me to join!! Eotteokhae??' I thought.

 

"ALRIGHT!" I said with a loud voice. "I'll join in that contest!" I added as I sighed.

 

"Yehey!" Dongwoon and Junhyung cheered.

 

"Aish~ Let's go our room now." I said as I walked fast.

 

"______-ah! Wait for us!" Junhyung said as they run after me.

 

'Aish~ what have I done?! Omo~' I whispered.

 

When we're walking along the corridor on the 3rd floor, Dongwoon bids goodbye.

 

"Noona, Hyung~ Gotta go now.. Bye." Dongwoon said.

 

"Ok. Bye~" I replied.

 

Dongwoon's POV:

As Junhyung hyung and my unnie already headed to their classroom, I immediately went to my room, too.

 

"Annyeong, Dongwoon-ah!" Mario, my bestfriend greeted. "*grins* Annyeong!" I said, greeting him back as I sit in my chair.

 

"Yah, Dongwoon-ah~" Mario suddenly whispered to me. "Dae?"

 

"There's a rumor that was spreading here in our school." Mario stated. "And what was it all about?" I curiously asked.

 

"Here it is. The rumor says that two girls are going totransfer here in our school." Mario said. "And??!" I said, paying interests on our topic.

 

"Haha! You're interested, huh!" Mario teased. "Yah! You continue now!" I commanded to my bestfriend.

 

"Ok. Let's continue. I heard that these two girls is related to each other. They are cousins!" Mario muttered. "Jeongmallo?"

 

"Yes. And I also heard that they are so beautiful and came from a wealthy family." Mario whispered.

 

"WHAT? 'Came from a wealthy family'? WOW!" I exclaimed from disbelief.

 

"Yup."

 

"They ar---" Mario didn't finished his sentence when their teacher came.

 

"Good morning class. Please go back to your proper seats now." Their teacher commanded.

 

"Later again, Woonie." Mario whispered as he went back to his seat.

 

"Okay, class. Listen. You have a new classmates. Hyo Jin and Hyoyeon, please come here and introduce yourselves." Our teacher said as she call out the names of our new classmates.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo *bow*, Kim Hyoyeon-imnida. Nice to meet you."

 

" *smiles* Annyeonghaseyo *bow*, Park Hyo Jin-imnida. Nice to meet you. And please take care of me. *smiles*"

 

'Wow! Hyo Jin's so pretty! I can't take my eyes off of her. She's so gorgeous.' I thought.

 

"Okay. Are there still a vacant seats?" Our teacher asked. "Ma'am, here!" one of my classmates said. "Good. Hyoyeon, you sit there." My teacher commanded. "And... Hyo Jin, you sit there." My teacher said, pointing in a vacant seat.... and... and... OMO!! It's the seat beside me! Eotteohke?

 

"You two can now take your seats." My teacher said. "Dae, seonsaengnim." Hyoyeon and Hyo Jin muttered as they took their seats.

 

"Hi." Hyo Jin greeted. "*startled* D-Dae? Oh~ A-Annyeong..." I stutterly greeted back.

 

"You're so cute. *laughs* What's your name?" Hyo Jin asked. 'M-Mwoya? I-I'm 'CUTE'? *giggles* Aigoo~' I thought.

 

"H-Huh? My name?? Uh... My name... My name... Ah! I'm S-Son Dongwoon." You can see in me that I'm so nervous. Aigoo~ my crush was talking to me.

 

"Oh~ Hi, Dongwoon. Nice to meet you. Hope we become friends." Hyo Jin muttered.

 

"*smiles* Sure!"